Germanfag here, I want to move to america, the land of the free

germanfag here, I want to move to america, the land of the free.
don't worry i am highly educated and not a nigger.
always thought germany was the best country on earth but atm it is going down, fast.

what is the best place to live in the us?
i haven't been there, but my impression is it's nice in california, e.g. san diego. also heard good things about austin, tx.
or maybe canada is even better?

Other urls found in this thread:

immigrationroad.com/
faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/eurokrise/geldpolitik-der-ezb-die-politisierte-zentralbank-14565334.html
thelocal.de/galleries/lifestyle/ten-things-youd-miss-if-you-left-germany-tomorrow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What type of person are you?
That will better help decide which part of the USA you should go to.

wide ranges my friend, wide ranges

>california
weed, sun, women
>utah
technology, landscapes, mormons
>oregon
fucking hippies
>entire east coast
angry, stressed people who hate the west

just a few from my experience

>Land of the free
>America

Pick one faggot

seeing as it's the same choice either will do

San Diego is corrupt and overly expensive.

i have a master's degree in information systems, but I don't want to go on working an office job (at least on the long term).
I would like to make my own business and have a few ideas.
I like to drink and party and open-minded people, electronic music.
Also culture, theater, art-house cinema, exhibitions etc.
so i would prefer a big city with some offerings, but not nececarily a mega city like new york

some master race in central florida just dont go too far south

west coast is probably for you

I vote Kentucky

Austin is good now, it is what California was like in the 80s, but we're getting an influx of people who will be unable to sustain the growth. It will collapse, but right now we got a few more years before the bubble bursts.

>master's degree in information systems

>I like to drink and party and open-minded people, electronic music.

>so culture, theater, art-house cinema, exhibitions etc.
so i would prefer a big city with some offerings, but not nececarily a mega city like new york

You're describing Seattle/Portland (they are on opposite sides of a river)

Only downfall with these places is 0% infrastructure
Roads that go in wild directions, no sidewalks, minimal parking
Also lots of rain, but it's on the coast so there's also a beach 1-2hrs away

>>california
>weed, sun, women

well that sounds good.
any spot in particular?

No idea non, it's basically its' own country.

That's more a question of economics, any user who knows about cali will tell you about it for hours.

Also

People there are shit. Colorado is a good state.

>also
>weed, snow, women
Colorado, same same but different

West coast sounds like a good fit for you, San Francisco or Portland.

I'm this guy.
I'm flying out there in 7 days to visit some family anyway. Gonna get lit

haha, good luck you homofürst, glad you're leaving to be honest. pessimistic lowlifes like that are the last thing we need over here. go with knowing that I have nothing but contempt for you. :)

honest disclaimer: you don't want to go to california. american's typical shallowness (from a european standpoint) is cranked up to 11 in that state, if you value open and honest conversation, you won't be happy there. try a little more north, or inland instead.

i like to ski, and watched a lot of southpark lel

Texas is a meme
Stay away from that shithole
Its literally majority spic

Come to Iowa. Be surrounded by a bunch of fellow crouts.

I grew up in Utah, same thing but they lock ya up for smoking a little weed

Some day I'll go back

i don't care really. see how you work it out with the 2 million uneducated savage muslims and many more to come. i'm not keen paying 50%+ taxes and social dues to finance their living.

any place thats not the east or west coast
essentially avoid all the liberals
texss is a good choice

>don't worry i am highly educated
I'm so sorry, they don't want you.
Only third-worlders need apply.

>wut is h1b visa
user
rly

that's how we're doing it here.
i thought you were a little different. at least now with trump

Pittsburgh. California is full of faggots and fakers. There are very few genuine people in the entire state. Pittsburgh isn't as warm, but it will probably have what you want. Michigan is also nice.

it's actually the opposite, only 'exceptional individuals'

immigrationroad.com/

you should probably go through this, you will need an immigration lawyer most likely if you don't have family here

the south is great if you love 'differernt' haters

but user he's german
the neo-nazi's will love him

Iowa is gut. Much like Germany, you become a ficking ice cube, Ja!
Texas, depends where you live. Gets ficking cold in Panhandle. You will love freedom to bear arms. Avoid ficking ocean areas. Too many hurricanes and libtards.

He did not imply, but I inferred he meant immigrate.

The H-1Bs are from India, not western Europe.

texas. No state income tax. Conservative. Actual patriotic americans and not faggots everywhere. argue all you want but Texas is the greatest nati- I mean state- in the world.

I think you should look into Austin, TX or Boulder, CO based on your posts.

Cali sucks to live in. Portland and Seattle weather is awful. East Coast is too many people with their heads down no sense of community.

Another place to consider is charlotte, NC or Atlanta, GA

where are you going my friend? I didnt came germany to rape your sister... yet.

ok that looks complicated. i'm sure i can find a well-paying job at an american company. would't that be enough to move there?

>Boulder, CO

Fair warning

This place is a little over-run with stoners and lowlife

Alter, amerika wird total vergewaltigt werden. Fahr lieber in die schweiz, die suchen immer nach informatiker. Verdien doppelt so viel und mach dan in den usa urlaub oder so... ausserdem ist es ein geiles land mit richtiger demokratie und auch waffen!

I've only visited and was basically near the the school the whole time.

ich wollte eigentlich auch in die schweiz, aber hab gehört die leute sind da sehr verschlossen. glaube die amis würden mir mehr liegen. und die schweiz ist zwar nicht mitglied der eu aber wenn hier alles zusammenbricht halt doch mittendrin.

They would have to offer you a 'green card' to immigrate that way

Most people think those are rare, but they're just in the high end jobs, can't get that working at a mcdonalds
Shouldn't be a problem for college folk

San Diego - Great weather, too expensive, way too dumbed down lihbuhrul!
Avoid all coasts. It's in the water and makes one stupid. Fukushima may accelerate this trend.
Going to Texas? Avoid Austin and Travis County unless there for SxSW (weeklong gathering) or you're after decent weed. Wierdness is their specialty.
Montana/Wyoming awesome for independence and summertime. This time of year, you freeze your balls off up there.

thanks for the input, i guess i'll just have to wander around a bit to find a place i like.
i hope i have enough time left before the borders are closed for german refugees

to be fair I'm from fucking Tennessee and that place is becoming majority spic, or so it seems. Maybe I'm just not used to the beaners, but within ten years they've just popped up all over there.

wenn alles zusammenbricht bist du sicher und selbstversorgend in den bergen mein guter. Darauffolgenden; unter welchem stein lebst du gerade? Die scheiße wird den ventilator eher da als hier erreichen...Klar wir haben ein problem aber die usa ist der grund dafür, man wird es von innen heraus entschärfen und zerstören. Es gibt genug Deutsche und holländer in der schwyz und viel verschlossener als wir sind sie auch nicht, sie mögen halt keine deutschen und sind nicht so arrogant und ..present.. wie wir. Wenn du dich erstmal daran gewöhnt hast, wirst du es bestimmt lieben.

Listen California is nice to visit but a horrible place to stay the weather is nice but the laws and taxes are fucked Texas is bad for the opposite reasons (at least near the border) the weather and bugs are awful and allot of the Mexicans are assholes. If you move to Texas stay away from the border. My personal favorite state is colorodo and is where I'm moving in a year. Also don't ever move to Michigan lived here for most of my life, and lived in Texas for 4 years both are awful.

com to Raleigh north carolina, we can have gay butt sex

If I see you in my hometown I'm gonna knock the silly out of you.

achja... du verdienst mehr und zahlst prozentual viel weniger steuern. Hast eine schöne umgebung und kannst immernoch mit
deinem extra taschengeld
die welt bereisen

>Die scheiße wird den ventilator eher da als hier erreichen...
glaube ich nicht, die amis sind immernoch die führende supermacht der welt, haben megakonzerne wie google, microsoft, ibm, mcdonalds, coca cola usw
in europa stehen dunkle zeiten bevor, schon in den nächsten 3 jahren wird es ziemlich knallen, da italien gerade am wanken ist und dann die euro-rettungspolitik nicht länger durchgehalten werden kann. jedenfalls denke ich dass das ein wahrscheinliches szenario ist. schau dir mal das hier an:
faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/eurokrise/geldpolitik-der-ezb-die-politisierte-zentralbank-14565334.html

aber du hast schon recht, schweiz wäre fürs erste schon mal eine enorme verbesserung. kennst du dich da aus? würde da wohl nach zürich gehen

what cities can you recommend in colorado?

Mr. Trump will block everyone from entering his country. That was one of his election promises.

you think you can mess with an aryan?
but anyway, why? i come in peace

Don't do it yet. Wait till trump dies or his diaper wearing ass can't handle the pressure anymore and quits.

Check out Texas.

Detroit Michigan!!!
Beautiful city wonderful people or dare I say wunderbar! Top ten best locationumber in the US

palmer, alaska

where i live. plenty to do, good women, good jobs, cheap groceries, not too cold sometimes and plenty of nightlife. that or wasilla, alaska

>art-house cinema
What are your five favorite films?

I''ll continue in english. I have no experience moving to switzerland but for us "first class europeans" it's very easy. You basically start either by finding a job online. Your new employer will then get you a permit. In about 5-10 years(can vary greatly) you can become a swiss citizen. You can also always go there and look for a job. You are allowed to for up to 6 months if you officially state that you are for that purpose, if i'm not mistaken. A few googles will show you there are alot of people who made the same decision and make your transition easier. I don't have anymore than my realschull degree because I am a failure in life but even i can start an internship there and see where it goes... Might just do that if it weren't for the extremely low pay considering you can earn up to 100k a year as a simple nurse..

Getting started there with a degree would be so much easier...

Oh, some nice cities are Luzern, basel, zürich, genf... lugano... dude tbh every km2 of switzerland kicks ass

>and not a nigger
A racist German? :O We do not need more racism here.

Have you spoken with anybody (perhaps friends) who has visited or lived in the U.S.A.?

i have some knowledge from Sup Forums memes.
i don't think it is the right place for me

>the south
Just no. You wouldn't like it. But the food is great.
>northeast
You could fit in, depending on the state. But people are wound pretty tight. There's good food, and good breweries, and some commonalities with Europe. But maybe you want to get away from those commonalities?
>midwest
Lots of German ancestry. More good beer. Food is not as good, outside of the urban areas. Flat as fuck, corn growing everywhere. Boring, overall.
>Texas
This is where the stereotypical American is from. Probably pass on this, except to visit.
>Southeast
Deserts, gambling, native inspired art, so-so food, no good beer. Meh.
>Rockies
Gorgeous, great if you want skiing. Good beer in Colorado. Good food. Slower pace. But pretty expensive. Great if you're outdoorsy.
>California
Rarely some awesome people, but mostly shit-tier people. Bad politics, lots of shit food with some good food. Lots of good breweries. Cities are mostly shit-tier, but rural areas are awesome. Beautiful natural areas. Expensive as fuck, and oppressive government. This is pretty much what you're trying to escape in Germany right now, pass on it.
>PNW
Awesome beer and booze, some of the best in the US. Great food. Awesome scenery, well cared for-- forests, mountains, rivers, high deserts, rainforest, etc. Good people, sort of a mix of hippie ideals and business realism. Somewhat flaky in social situations, though. But it rains constantly for half the year.
>alaska/hawaii
Beautify, but remote. It's not really like living in the rest of the US.

southern cali has gr8 weather, u can go to the beach all year, etc
I live in San Diego, not much niggers, little crime, and every other person you meet is military
If u go to the poorer parts youll see mexicans everywhere
be prepared for high taxes, and if u r conservative, ur highly fucked.
Prices are generally high here compared to other states, but bc ur coming from germany, i dont think it will be too bad

>You're describing Seattle/Portland (they are on opposite sides of a river)
No, Seattle is almost 200 miles north of Portland. Vancouver, WA is across the river from Portland OR.

>Only downfall with these places is 0% infrastructure
Roads that go in wild directions, no sidewalks, minimal parking
What are you talking about...? Roads do have to go around natural obstructions, but I've never had any issue driving or parking in the PNW.

elaborate on good women please; my only knowledge about alaskan females comes from malcolm in the middle and palin, sadly.

my favorites are american psycho, the good the bad and the ugly and a clockwork orange
as for art house films i especially like french cinema
for example
Je t'aime moi non plus
la haine
Pierrot le fou
À bout de souffle
Le samouraï
the tenant
Conte d'été
Le charme discret de la bourgeoisie
Le genou de Claire
Jeune & jolie

also scandinavian films are great:
Adams æbler
ex drummer
the loft
headhunters
nightwatch
De grønne slagtere

well, mostly barely legal, but also some really nice milfs. there are some pretty cool parties near the mat-su community college
.buddy its not scenic, its more industrial and trees than you think. but im from pueblo, colorado and its nothing compared to that,

Go to Iowa. There's little crime but lots of opportunity

so, there's a lot of young ones? how high is the percentage of people with first nation/indian blood? asking because piama from malcolm in the middle was the hots (yeah I was not joking about mitm).

Keep your fascist ass in Germany.

>buddy its not scenic
I said multiple places are scenic, I have no idea which one you're talking about.

whew. off the top of my head? 10 out of every 50 native chicks in downtown palmer easily. pretty diggin girls too.
yes, but they're pretty young girls, also legal.

Bring all of your family and friends because we're gonna have lots of room once the deportations begin and leftys flee to Canada.

op here, sounds good.
i think with your education you can get a well-payed job too. if you take your example 100k for a nurse. i think every profession earns much more there.

which city is nice?
i hear zürich is extremely expensive..

>its not living in the rest of the us

im living the american dream. i work at prudhoe bay 4 on 4 off as a heavy mechanic for a company and i earn the big bucks. palmer is my home and it has plenty of people and reminds me of places like pueblo, or avondale. i'd even compare palmer to petaluma culture wise.

In that case, I suggest Nightcrawler, La La Land, Unforgiven, Magnolia, et cetera. haha I was the one who gave you the list of films. What attracts you about American culture? I noticed that two of the film that you like (American Psycho and American Beauty) are films that are examinations (and ultimately critiques) of American culture -- almost to the point of satire. Interestingly enough, these films were directed by a Canadian and by a Brit. How would you describe American culture?
What are the values that attract you to America?

based off the first part of you post you should move to any non-rust belt state that Trump won and you'll fit right.

young and good-hearted sounds nice. maybe I'll visit you one day, so far I only considered it for the nature. where would you recommend me to go if I happen to get up north?

anchorage if you're a city slicker, partyboy business man. palmer or wasilla for the girls, easy, well paying jobs, cheap houses, apartments, not a lot of crime.

oh also seward, valdez or girdwood, glenallen for the nature, but little to no jobs and you're cucked because i don't know about the love situation.

many friends have visited the us, but only for holidays.
i'm not particulary racist, but here in germany arabs and niggers are spreading everywhere now, all demanding appartments, welfare, language courses, "integration" courses (i.e. don't rape women) and they get it. it costs 50-70bn taxpayer's euros right now and gets worse, while schools and infrastructure are disregarded and decay fast. we have the highest taxes in europe already and after the election they will rise even further.

the country has no future. i have some politically interested friends that see through what's happening right now. everyone of them is planning to leave. all the educated that have a chance will eventually. the social system is bound to collapse. i know the us has its problems too, but you can obtain a high standard of living if you fulfill the requirements. it's a country of choice now and in the future for german refugees, along with switzerland, canada and australia

With what kind of people do you want to surround yourself in America? Describe your ideal friends.

these films may critizise some aspects of american culture, but i dont think them describe it as a whole, merely some parts.

>What are the values that attract you to America?

Isn't it funny that although europeans sometimes look down on american culture, we engage so much with it and know so much of it.
i was never there but i even know the neighbourhoods of new york, i know l.a., seattle, washington, i could probably name more states than the average american. america is the leading culture and role model for the whole world.
i saw mean streets, taxi driver, the godfather and all those other benchmark movies that german cinema will never be capable of, despite leeching of public money.

honestly i think the average standard of living here in germany is higher, but not for long. I admire the us for overcoming political correctness by electing trump, a thing that would'nt happen here in a million years.
and i consider myself to be intelligent and capable, and i think that america has just more to offer to those. i am aware that this is a selfish thought, but nonetheless. for those who think big there are too many burdens here.

The biggest difference in living here are subtle, little differences

Things you may not think about but take for granted y'know

>Awesome beer and booze, some of the best in the US. Great food. Awesome scenery, well cared for-- forests, mountains, rivers, high deserts, rainforest, etc. Good people, sort of a mix of hippie ideals and business realism. Somewhat flaky in social situations, though. But it rains constantly for half the year.

damn, sounds great if it wasn't for the raining

>Vancouver
I knew it was one of them
>I've never had any issue driving or parking in the PNW

Darling it's an absolute spiderweb, I never said the locals had any problem with it, they're the ones who built the damn thing.

thelocal.de/galleries/lifestyle/ten-things-youd-miss-if-you-left-germany-tomorrow

make sure you check out things like this OP

>I admire the us for overcoming political correctness by electing trump
I understand the rebellion against political correctness (many would probably call me a liberal), but Trump is not the answer Just because we acted against political correctness does not mean that the alternative (Trump) was any better (he is not).

>that german cinema will never be capable of
This strikes me as being narrow-minded.

I do agree that Europeans are often hypocritical when they talk about the United States of America and how bad it is.

protip:
>critizise
criticize

well i know americans are a bit shallow. but also much more friendly and open. i like people that are able for sophisticated conversations, but that is not a must. so, i like open minded party people that aren't too shallow. also anyone who is passionate about what they do
my main thing is electronic music (not that edm shit you have there kek) and connect to likeminded people.

Austin is a fun city. Great music scene, cost of living is cheap in TX, job market is better that most other states.
Just keep in mind Texas is basically its own country, its bigger than most EU countries.

california has horrible gun rights. So you get weed but get stripped of your second amendment. Also weed is all over america and easy to get on the street.

Bullard, Denver, Colorado springs.

like what?
i know that sometimes electricity can fall out (which never happens here).
and that tap water is chlorined, which is certainly a drawback

Yah fuck Detroit, that city is a joke in the US now.

I wouldn't know user, because it's normal to me here.

I do know that in reverse, Germany wouldn't have any of the foods I've come to expect, or the 24/7 buisneses.