There is nothing wrong with White Nationalism. For too long...

There is nothing wrong with White Nationalism. For too long, we have been told that we should feel guilty for being born white. Meanwhile, our country is being destroyed and swept out from under us.

Protectionism is key. Don't be lulled into their keyword , hot-button propaganda. The fascist jew wants to use the blacks and immigrants to ruin this country and divide the true backbone of this country so that it poses less of a threat.

They are petrified of a unified, purposive, white, nationalist majority.

>Ukrainians
>White
Pick one and only one.

>"our country"

kek

Ukraine and Russia are our white brothers. America is not the only country they've infiltrated. It is a global conspiracy. They want control over everyone, not just white peoples.

Nazi fag

The Satanic Jewish Elite need to be eradicated.

Zionism is a societal cancer.

>be me
>no job, no education, no training
>no skills
>lowest iq in civilized society
>disappointment to my family, friends, and everyone I know
>how can i make myself feel better?
>become autistic about my skin color I did nothing to earn!
>feel super duper special as i munch on my tendies

Those aren't real Muslims. They are jewish proxy spawn.

Yeah , it's such a terrible thing to be proud of your heritage and to want to protect your bloodline and way of life.

I'm sure the fascist jew will look after your best interests.

You do realize that real, orthodox jews look at any non-jew as a "Goy". They literally believe that goys can be used as slaves and that they are superior to all other humans.

They are a Satanic death cult and I feel sorry for you that you've succumbed to their brainwashing.

Cancer.

>Yeah , it's such a terrible thing to be proud of your heritage and to want to protect your bloodline and way of life.
I should be a white nationalist so they can tell me how to live my life, so I can avoid the jews telling me how to live my life?

where can I pick none of the above?

As a White Nationalist, how do you feel about Arabs/Muslims? We're getting fucked just as much as you are.

Do some reading child, make up your own mind. Don't ignore the crimes of the jewish race because that's what you were told to think.

Am I telling you how to live your life? I'm simply calling attention to the hypocrisy of the jew. It's your life and you can do what you want with it. You can even be jewish voluntarily !

I'm simply advocating for Caucasian/Aryan pride and protectionism. They want to splinter us, and make us weak so that they can control us. We are now taught to be white apologists. Not me ! I'm proud of my heritage and I will stand up for what I believe in.

I think that we have a lot in common, and I feel for the poor people in Syria, Iraq, Lebanon etc.. That have been victimized by the jewish agenda

>I'm proud of my heritage and I will stand up for what I believe in.
you're proud of nothing you've accomplished. you are just taking credit for what others have done without you, just like a nigger

hows the struggle for white pride going in mom's basement?

This is what we need.

Yeah , you're right. Bachelors in finance at 21 after paying my way through school . Feeding homeless people on Christmass . Truly attempting to be a good person and make up for what I've done wrong.

Yeah , I'm not proud of any of that.. Moron.

It makes me sad that I can't bring up being proud of being white without a bunch of brainwashed proles defending their elitist masters.

You make me sick.