Why do you faggots hate Ghost?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RdOT0CcQ-dQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tMSTnY_3_qA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wRrrU37mWv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we hate everything.

but wai

i got one of their albums on my phone, play it time to time.

I like them. They are interesting, more interesting than Taylor Swift or Justin Beber and other currently "trending" celebs. I hate that word btw.

What album mate?

>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=RdOT0CcQ-dQ

But user, I don't. In fact, I'm learning their songs on my bass guitar.

shit bro good shit.

Because they're pretty mediocre.

I'm not a huge fan but they're really good live. Papa has a pretty amazing singing voice. My dad loves them and took me to see them recently.

Beyond mediocre. Blue Oyster Slipknot dad rock. All style, no substance.

because they're pretty boring tryhards

>soft rock, barely distorted easy listening music
>weak ass clean vocals
>gay ass party city Halloween costumes
>edgy upside down crosses

Fuckin might as well listen to Kenny G or Dan Fogelberg while flipping off a bible from across the room

kek

Favorite band. But Sup Forums hates everything as a rule because memes.

Ritual and Square Hammer are the only songs worth listening to...

No. There are much better bands that do what they are trying to do but do it much better. Ghost relies on style but doesn't have the skill to back it up.

Superior in both sound and presentation:

youtube.com/watch?v=tMSTnY_3_qA

One of my favorite bands

Ghost's demographic are the soccer moms who like to watch the Lifetime network and watch murder/mystery shows with like fucking John Stamos as a drifter who kills people and they never show any blood because thats pushing the envelope a little... Fucking Murder, She Wrote, Matlock, shit like that.

Ghost is safe rock for the slightly edgy

i went to one of their concerts last may, energy was super low and no one was that into it tbh.

everyone just kinda stood around and drank beer, occasionally threw up some devil horns..smh

Ghost's audience are the type that complain about the music being too loud at the fucking concert. Can you imagine all the millennial ghost fans think they're "evil" because they like horror movies going to something like this? They'd run to the nearest church begging jesus for forgiveness

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wRrrU37mWv4

BELIAL

I thought your moms nipple hairs was a good album.

Looks cool, sounds like hipster bullshit.

They're overrated the same way Tool is.
>inb4 2deep4u
Fuck off Sup Forums.

This is how I know this thread is full of edgelords
> Can you imagine all the millennial ghost fans think they're "evil"
> going to something like this?
>They'd run to the nearest church begging jesus for forgiveness
Not only are you so convinced that you're so cool for liking dark demon satan bullshit, you assume that people don't enjoy the things you like because it's too "hardcore" and that everyone who would ever dislike this stuff would have to be some christian because Christianity is the only other religion that exists

flashing lights, heavy make up, weird props, and long hair should have been left in the 80s
the only difference is that nobody can understand the lyrics after hearing them once

>Fuck off Sup Forums.
But they hate them.
Well, they hate all music.

BEHEMOTH

>Flashing lights, heavy make up, weird props, and long hair should have been left in the 80s

Oh the irony.

>weird props
Those goat heads arent props, faggot.

Ghost is pansy music for vegan homosexuals who are scared of real satanic shit

This. They're so empty and boring and ugly lazy people like them.

i only like dubs. everything else isnt worth my time

At least GWAR was funny.

>Fuckin might as well listen to Kenny G or Dan Fogelberg while flipping off a bible from across the room

Wow Alice Cooper sounds really good for his age.

Except Radiohead, who may be the most overrated fucking band on this planet. They have one good song which is creep. The rest is dull shit

Ghost on the other hand is fucking great

Listening to Ghost to hear the 'satanic' message is like listening to Vanilla Ice to hear about gang life in the streets...

Ghost, and their fans are posers

Well now I know you're fucking with me

So real death metal bands actually came from hell?

Compared to Ghost, they might as well have.

Nope. Radiohead is so dull you can't even fall asleep to the shit. Not one memorable melody except Creep. Retarded artsy shit music only retarded artsy cunts like

They're pretty up front about the fact that they're not really 'satanic' or whatever... If you're listening for a 'satanic' message you've fucked up from the start.

>implying death metal is inherently satanic
Plebby as fuck kiddo.

kek
>ghost is great

Its still gay as shit. Why waste time with phony ass bands. Its like Babymetal, those gooks even said they dont care about the music and are only in it for the money, yet fucking foreveralone neckbeards line up to consumer their garbage

Ghost is great. OP is an assuming faggot for assuming that any reasonable person hates ghost.

Faggots who vote for Trump probably hate ghost but lets be real, these are not humans they are shit-bags.

HAIL SATAN!

*consume

Because this is fucking Sup Forums you dumbass.

Actually they've said numerous times that it is about the music.

Kill yourself you ignorant, trolling, fake news-spreading cancer. You are the shit on the heel of my boot.

Oh no, I'm not super edgy and super cool like the "real satanists" that listen to nordic black metal. Oh god, how can I go on with life, knowing there are neckbeards on Sup Forums that like more satanic music than me.

>Babymetal
Weebs love that shit.
One of my co-workers listens to it all the time, but he's Chris Hanson bait so I'm not surprised.

Ghosts are spooky, fuck you!

Id rather listen to fucking manowar than ghost, and manowar is pretty fucking gay. That should tell you how shit ghost are

Ghost is not death metal you Newfag. It's doom metal.

Listen to better music, dick smoker

>salty
>implying I don't like Ghost
Still your President.

Yesssss

>doom
Neck yourself.

>1/2 satan trips
>that pic
>"I'm not super edgy"
user, I...

Lets see, i could either listen to music made by guys who've murdered, done prison time, burned churches down, and legit worship satan, or Hot Topic fags playing AOR elevator musak in cheap costumes pretending to be evil on the weekends..

Not implying you don't like ghost. I know how to read.

Implying your assumption that ghost haters are actual human beings makes you a faggot.

>faggot
Back2pol with you.

Keep going, you're sounding so much cooler by the second

Nice to see someone took the baton from Marilyn Manson.

Let's see, I could either listen to music I enjoy because I enjoy it, or I could listen to other music that some random edgy highschooler on Sup Forums listens to because he sounds a lot cooler than me and I hope to someday be as edgy and cool as him.

Samefaggotry.

Jesus fucking christ kid, this is turning into a cringe thread

/thread

>MSpaint edit incoming
Now you did it.

Manowar is also great. There are few bands that get you as pumped up as Manowar

Two people share an opinion? Not on my Sup Forums

Called it.

The cringe is the authentic ghostfag derriere discomfort. All im doing is stating truth. Ghost is wimp rock.

Specifically why I took a picture of the screen and not a screencap. it's not edited, if you can think of a better way to prove it, lemme know

But you decide to be angry at words on your monitor because they arent in line with your beliefs.

Goddamn, the rage is astonishing. Ghost is peter gazer music.

aaannnddd this is why Trap threads never stop here now..

>taking a pic of your edit
wew

>Suh-Suh-S-samefag!!
Every post you made in this thread has shown me just how much of a little queer you are, also I'm the other guy and if this is how you really act then don't be surprised when more than one person wants to call you a faggot.

ok Sup Forums

Oh and watch this

Samefag.

Worked a show where they played live not too long ago. They were pretty solid.

Speaking of rage, look at how much you're raging right now all because people like a band that you don't like.

Take a deep breath, wipe the foam from your mouth, and stop smashing on your keyboard. It'll be ok, the rest of the world will smarten up and start to only like the same music as you, I promise, and then you can make Sup Forums posts about how you liked this music before it was cool.

>changing schemes
Wow such skill
Much butthurt
Lol
I still called it.

>n-no u r
Keep replying with paragraphs, faggot, each one proves me right.

Guess again motherfucker

trying2hard

Calm down kid, we all already know you're cooler than everybody else, no reason to throw a temper tantrum over it.

Who are you even talking to?
>post yfw he's fighting with himself

Because they suck.

I only listen to the music by lord SATAN himself. Xylophones made from rib cages and sick ass electric guitars from the bones of my enemies. Not some fags that played music from pee wee's playhouse and got their costumes from halloween express.

OP here.
Holy shit this post is still going?

Everyone is this post is a samefag