Cringe thread

Cringe thread

How is this cringe?

Alright dump over. Good luck with your shitty thread OP

maybe the part where it covers jack shit of the scars

Its only cringey if its a dude

You stupid fucking faggot go cut yourself!

>this is what fat people actually believe
This is what fat women actually believe.

hahaha. I imagine a fatty (woman) being all fat and mad but otherwise a piece of shit in all stories.

Last one is best one

Fat guy here. I'm just lazy and my extra weight is 100% my fault. Why the fuck is it so hard for people to admit this?

My back is scarred to fuck from acne. Feelsbadman

pretending that tax payers will want to pay 100 grand per year to these working women to satisfy lowest of the low, there simply isn't enough of them to justify any movement. They are too far gone into wizardy to understand.

Or how about you just don't make the scars in the first place...fucks sake...

Holy mother of lol..

thats fukkin elegant m8

>mental gymnastics to agree that sucking girlfriend's penis isn't really just sucking off a dude.

Hey, that's ok get a big tattoo of the moon back there or something, just don't start cutting yourself because your sad about it...

in that note

the guy cut himself because hes a fucking faggot and then covered up the scars with a tattoo like a faggot you faggot.

Worst thing in the whole thread.

Mine is scarred from the beatings I received as a small child. Self harmers like in OP's pic are stupid children.

Not even cringe. Alpha as fuck even though vapes are gay.

they have a point

this is actually pretty good inked
so go fuck yourself faggot

jpkes on him, once you get a bf/gf the depression doesnt lift, it only shifts hahaha

contributing...

thats just sad

reddit is genuinely retarded with their downvotes "hurr i dont like this -DOWNVOTE- durr hurr" I once made a positive and friendly comment and for some unknown reason got 4 dislikes... jesus i dont understand reddit

It's a defense mechanism. It's stressful for some people to admit their fuck-ups so they try to rationalize them as hard as they can.

wait, thats not a dudes arm?

god 55 dislikes... wtf is wrong with those guys... theyre so strict and literally take everything up the ass so hard

same person

Wow. Fucking creepy.

Ok faggot

I mean it's probably not done but okay

wrong

>It's stressful for some people to admit their fuck-ups
I don't get it. We all make mistakes. It's stupid to attempt to hide them instead of simply owning them.

Reddit's upvote system is the source of the cancer. It encourages circlejerk to such a huge extent because if you make a controversial comment, it's getting downvoted and thus, less visible.

fuck off non white person
88,hh

Woman in general suck at raising kids and kids raised by single mothers are worse off.

>It's stupid to attempt to hide them instead of simply owning them.

Psychology 101 man. Some people simply can't accept the fact that their life won't be a straight, perfect path.

IIRC they put restrictions on your account's posting, if you get downvoted too much.

Just because the hivemind disagrees with you, you get punished.

i dont think so
>checked
>the title of the post
>the detail of the flowers is to much for a color pice you would be painting over in alot of the parts

She shouls get it covered witg one that reads 'ZERO fucking refunds'

Well that's utterly ridiculous. I hate people even more now. I have my own place and make decent money but I still choose to live in my basement and exist on mountain dew and tendies/nugs. I don't want to breathe the same air as the unwashed masses of normies or have to look at them. Fuck people.

>still gets laid

His fucking face screams ''Send help.''

I made an account a week or so ago. Someone thought the word "famous" meant "rich". I corrected them. I got downvoted a few times and then deactivated my account.

>Greece today!
>UK tomorrow!
>Potato yesterday!

bet that faggot is from springfield ohio

You can see the desperation in his empty eyes.

i dont get it?

My mom was a crazy bitch. We did 50-50 with her and my dad. She wanted us kids to go on a Mexico trip with her. I said no. My sisters went. My mom got drunk and assaulted my sister in an argument. My sister ended up pretty fucked up. My mom will freak out if I don't go for Christmas, but I honestly never want to see her again.

Prepare the bleach.

hes going to rape and kill her

About that worst thing in the whole thread, I'm going to vomit.

the one on the left is definitely a proper nazi
his posture is wonderful by the way

Actually, his sister died.

It's still way fucked up for men. It took my friend over 3 years and a shitton of lawyer fees to be able to stop paying child support, despite having 50/50 shared custody. He also takes one of the kids full time now since the mother couldn't handle it financially.

Oh fuck you mean women get treated now like "deadbeat" dads? Fucking deal with it bitch. We've had to for years!

Just when I thought that I've seen everything.

It's based off a story of the yellow ones big brother raping them to death fucking normies

Eat a cock nigger I'm proud and white