Smashed coke for 4, maybe 5 days straight. Can't actually remember

Smashed coke for 4, maybe 5 days straight. Can't actually remember.
Nose fucking hurts.
Wat do with nose

Other urls found in this thread:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
erowid.org/
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/cocaine-1.jpg?quality=90&strip=all
autism-help.org/index.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cut it off to stop the pain.

snort some salt water

Probably snuffed up some insect eggs and they're hatching now

I like this thought

Shit or get off the pot OP.

saline spray and decongestant spray

Olbas oil bruv, put a samll amount on a cotton bud and lightly coat both nostrils. Feel like u have a brick iny our head?

If you're feeling anything in your nose after 4-5 days of coke then it's either not coke or shit stuff bashed with more benz then you thought existed. After almost a week bender on coke your face should just be in a numb comatose state with the possible exception of your jaw trying to escape the confines of your head.

If your Nose hurts after 5 days of Blow it´s probably shitty snow

Kill yourself junkie. Too bad I cant put a fucking bullet through your brain.

Wat do?

Reconsider your life

If its not coke what could it be?

Little bit angry?

meth, speed, vitamin c, chalk, sugar, glass,
md2ca, gummi bears, heroin, shrek,

Not at all. Just wish you degrenates would die off soon.

Not OP but done good quality b4 few days in was like a little nipping pain where your nose connects to your face, would u say thats down to the coke or thinking bout it probs a paper cut from the note hahha

Do it beta bitch

Ah you're raging bro. Calm down there.

do more schlings

Touched a nerve I see. Keep crying junkie, soon youll be dead.

>tfw the coke addict comes across as more reasonable than this asshole

OP it's time to crash nigga

This pasta ain't 4 u

New to drugs?

---How to not Sup Forums retarded---

Sup Forums is a terrible place to ask for drug advice. Why? The opinions on Sup Forums are generally subjective, uneducated and ill-informed. If you’re a newfag to drugs you won’t be able to tell fact from fiction.

Drugs ARE dangerous, incredibly FUN, but dangerous... Here’s some facts: There is no drug on planet Earth without negative side effects. Anything you buy on the street is usually a gamble. Millions of people have died taking drugs and so could you, you’re not special.

Drugs are awesome, so educate yourself so you can enjoy them to the fullest.

For future drug inquiries try:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
erowid.org/

ALL the information you need will be there.

Or don’t follow my advice... I couldn’t give a fuck if you’re alive or dead tbh… but you probably do.

C'on we're all friends here

Interesting...
>can't interpret the meaning of words
>hates drugs
Hmm...

OP agrees

lol who's going to kill us? Kek

I get high all day. It's fucking great.

Stop taking coke
Then deal with the consequences for your actions (for once in your life).

i bet krokodil is fun as hell

Who hurt you user?

Being this edgy xd

Most definitely no one hurt him, either he lives a sheltered life. Or he too once was a junkie who wishes he was back in those early 20's doing drugs because they wouldn't affect him
QQ more.

>Who is going to kill us?

Oh, the irony.

He's the angry school shooter kid here thats what

Keep crying people.

What's QQ
Is that two eyes reading?
You think I don't read bro?
You think I'm no fan out classic and modern literature?
That's disrespectful, eat shit you little punk nigger

No, 4-5 days worth of sesh

If I could I would rat poison in your coke and piss on your corpse.

lol stupid nigga not all drugs kill you! God damn! Some of us use in moderation just like you do caffeine or alcohol. I did indeed lol tho.

I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast

Nigga it's for the noobs, aspirin isn't that much fun either retard

Hope pic is not of what you did. That looks like shit product

I smell an illegal abortion

Hey there, welcome to Sup Forums!

thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/cocaine-1.jpg?quality=90&strip=all

It dont kill you but make you brain rot. Thats becuse you worthless

Keep the rage going nigga.

No, my stuff looked *heavier* iygm

The problem Op is that you've ran out of coke, if u have a cat do what the gif does might help

Kek thats salt or something, Dont think ops that much of a faggot

netti pot then put vaseline

If I were on my computer, and not my phone, obviously I could just image search.. You seem like part of the new wave of summerfags that overstayed their welcome

Hahahahahahahaha

Use the links kid

Gif related its you

And you seem genuinely upset.

Well at least you learned something today.

Hey bb,
Pic is off ggl,
Kys,
Love,
OP.
Xx

I love coke, wish i had some now

Snort some oxy to relieve the pain and kinda live an odd speedball.

Nah I just wanted a reason to use that .gif and refer to someone cause I'm baked and I find it fucking hilarious. I'm here to entertain myself

I'm holding want a rail?

Same :(

No thanks junkie subhuman.

You're some kinda asshole bitch head

Wanna meet up and settle this like men, tough guy?

This. Plus your nose wouldn't really start hurting or even feeling irritated until a couple days after your last bump.

Come and nock on my door and say that to my face. Bring a priest with you. One less subhuman on this earth will stand after Im done with you.

Why not? Ill piss in your mouth after Im done with you.

>be me
>do drugs all day every day
>still way more successful than

Dont binge that long then dumbass

Children with autism or Asperger's syndrome may sometimes display challenging behaviors in order to re-ceive our attention or to gain a reaction. It has been noted that often, the child is not concerned if the attention is negative or positive in nature, as long as it is provided. Behaviors such as these require a dual strategy ap-proach, often involving tactical ignoring, particularly in dealing with tantrums.

Tactical ignoring can be one element of a behavior management plan. As such, it is a method of responding to a behavior, complimented by a positive reinforcement schedule and skill development in learning a more ap-propriate method of seeking attention.

WHAT IS TACTICAL IGNORING?
Tactical ignoring is a strategy where you give no outward sign of recognizing a behavior (e.g. no eye contact, no verbal response, no physical response). However, you are aware of the behavior occurring, and you moni-tor the child to ensure their safety and the safety of others. Often, you will be able to continue with a conversa-tion with others without acknowledging the attention-seeking behavior.

HOW IS TACTICAL IGNORING USED?
Firstly, the individual is displaying a behavior which is communicating a message. This message, the need for attention or to gain a reaction, requires a response. The aim is to provide the child with positive and quality at-tention for displaying appropriate behaviors, or for not displaying the desired behavior. When the child displays the desired behavior in order to gain attention, it may be appropriate to tactically ignore the behavior. This strategy uses the same foundation as that underlying Positive Behavior Support and Applied Behavior Analy-sis in that positive behavior is encouraged with positive reinforcement, and unwanted behaviors are discour-aged with ignoring or negative reinforcement.

- autism-help.org/index.htm

Op is even a bigger faggot than you think, he snorted powdered cock.

>More successful
>Implying you know anything about me

Junkie logic

This is where all the school shooters come to meet right?

There's 2 types of people that refer to any level of drug users as junkies 1. people that don't actually know anything of the world outside their own bedroom and 2. Those that were raised with a VERY sheltered lifestyle.

I was the latter, didn't even smoke a cigarette until I was 18 but I did this little thing where I stopped being a judgmental prick and decided to see what the big deal was to try and see it from their eyes and hey, what do you know, as with literally anything else, in moderation they're brilliant!

Jesus... writing a book or something mang?

I know, thanks

>Implying I read anything coming from a worthless piece of shit like you.

put some cocaine on it, will numb it up good.

Love the time you spend on b writing those worthless words nobody going to read. The rage most be real.

lmao even if you're trolling i would pay money to fly over to your house and break your fucking jaw with a bat. then set your MLP collection on fire

Nose hurts from coke?
Do more coke i like it

Cant fucking stop laughing. If you got the balls I would shoot your head off and cum down your neck.

But he would have to leave the basement

anybody else high right now? im about 2 days into a meth binge

you eat pieces of shit for breakfast?

>Implying you got 5 dollars in your pocket.

>Can't actually read
Holy kek...
>Don't understand what they're missing
Unbelievable

I rob people to get my drug money lolol still getting away with it Scott free I love Canada

A bit,
Smoked some hash before.
Hows meth life going.

Snort baby powder

Comon those comebacks are getting old. But guess you too stupid to come up with anything better.

I 100% agree

not bad, ive been using it for about 2 years now on and off whenever i have a good 3 days of nothing to do. personally weed always gave me anxiety so i never really liked it

Goddamn I miss my coke binges. But also, I really don't. I did enough to kill me way too many times.

>Implying I miss anything coming from a worthless piece of shit like you.

Take a kilo of coke in under an hour and all the coke will numb up your nose.

Why dont you slam those keyboards some more. Keep going with your book. Pathetic.

Im the same with weed. But its great for coke come downs

Also, get a neti pot or however you spell it. My nose got wrecked during my addiction but that saved me on some occasions.

You perm off it now? Think I'm getting to that stage, trying to take breaks between but never do