> none of 'em relates to snowboarding
Top kek every time.

Post your scrobbles.

if it was longer it would have been boring

/faggot/ - Not another fucking general general

Dumb facebookfrog edition

pastebin.com/zcQxnWEi

you got some catching up to do.

The best part of Geogaddi for me are the small ambient tracks. I mean, the main ones are gr8 but the small ones stand out for me the most

>Beware The Friendly Stranger
>In The Annexe
>Over The Horizon Radar

he's got a point..

i think the contrast between the layered, fully developed songs and the quick ambient interludes is what makes geogaddi so good
better than MHTRTC honestly

If their unreleased albums has bangers like this youtube.com/watch?v=PR5mcHuUcB0 then what the fuck are they waiting for to release them already?

Does someone know what their day job is? They're so hermetic, just what the hell are they doing all the time.

is there a more over-interpreted band?

Twenty One Pilots

overinterpreted by the duo themselves

kainiindustries.com/

BoC is so good at making interludes it's crazy, almost every one could be stretched into a 5 min track without anyone complaining.
Just got Trans Canada EP on vinyl to add to my BOC collection, Left Side Drive is such a good fuckin song. The remix of Dayvan is interesting..

Boards of Canada's music can fit almost any context so it makes sense

Solarium is too short. It's one of their best imo.
Kaini Industries is sweet at one minute.

But it has about 20 seconds of cancer at the end, so it's more like 30 seconds.

it's not cancer. it's like shift's over time to go home thanks for working at kaini industries today everyone see you tomorrow

That's why I love em, different albums for different moods. Campfire is even pretty accessible for friends that are into Tycho and shit ect..

over the horizon radar is the best song on geogaddi.

Reverse it and you can hear bells chiming.

reverse is a meme inveted by the beatles during paul is dead era

Except Geogaddi has reversed audio on almost every single track, and over the horizon radar has reversed bells on it.

Geogaddi

>best
Julie and Candy
>worst
I Saw Drones
>overrated
Alpha and Omega
>underrated
Diving Station

Yeah I enjoy them a lot, they feel very potent and focused.
It's sort of refreshing to be drifting through these IDM tracks and then something like Beware The Friendly Stranger comes on to break it up a little bit.