Every country who posses nukes puts them into a pool to be sent to Mars in a joint effort to create an atmosphere

>every country who posses nukes puts them into a pool to be sent to Mars in a joint effort to create an atmosphere
>these countries will have first dibs on Mars colonies
>no more nukes on Earth

Find a flaw

But what would that do besides make it even more radioactive than it already is?

hello, Elon

Warm the planet, melt the poles, radioactivity is swept away into space leaving behind an atmosphere allowing for life

The nukes will melt the ice in the core, stupid

Don't pretend to be smart if you have never seen total recall

Brainlets, I swear

Can mars blow up and fuck up our whole system?

Even modern hydrogen bombs are not powerful enough to destroy a planet

are you sure?

but if we put them all together?

They can kill the human race if thousands of them are shot around the planet but it will not destroy the structural integrity of a planet

Like, we wouldn't fuck up the Earth's rotation or anything

what if we buried a turbobomb in the core and made it blow ?

nukes are just ballistic re-entry rockets, they probably can't fly to mars anyway

It's impossible, the core of the earth is ridiculously hard to get to

Its very hot, filled with magma, as well as very deep. The longest hole ever dug didn't even scratch the surface of the Earth's core

>no more nukes on Earth
You want this world to die or something?

what if

this

>mfw OP hasn't watched Dr. Strangelove

They get carried to Mars, not shot from Earth

It's impossible to say. How can you take a bomb to literal magma and lava?

If mars were to disappear I don't think much would happen.

That being said, blowing something up doesn't make it disappear. If mars became big chunks flying across the solar system that could fuck something I suppose. It would be very bad to be hit with .1 Mars. Or even much less.

I'd be more curious about what would happen if mars got turned to an expanding dust cloud. Could a significant amount of light headed for earth be intercepted? I kinda doubt it though. Especially if it was on the other side of the sun at the time. If so it would be pretty damn spread out by the time it had traveled to between us and the sun.

Fuck off Hot Coldman.

Ah yes Nuke it, the anglo's way to fix things

Nukes were the most effective way of preventing big major wars.

No nukes means we go back to invading Russia.

>implying that's a bad thing

>mars
>radioactive
hmmmmmmmmm

Wha?

Nukes force people to talk and maybe we can reach pieceful cooperation.

In your Mexican shithole you might be safe but here in Europe we are sitting on hard shit. I don't want y children growing up in a broken world.

Ofc not. European history was always full of great fun like that.

>Warm the planet, melt the poles, radioactivity is swept away into space leaving behind an atmosphere allowing for life
makes sense to me tbqh
would take a longass time tho

then better get those German neurons working because earth doesn't have much longer

and more nukes than we currently own collectively

the funny thing is that you can't actually use nukes in a nuclear war, its just so tricky and unpredictable so nobody ever did it yet (if you dont count japan)

so tactical nukes is the maximum, once you use a full-scale nukes you can't predict anything

tl;dr nukes are useless in any non-potentical-armageddon war

We cant even use nukes agains aliens cos they'll just disable them :(

Nukes are deterrents, the problem is once one fucker launches one, everyone else will launch theirs, no need for tactics, just shoot

You can use the nuke.
It's just that there is no gain from a nuklear war.

>its just so tricky and unpredictable
wat.

Pretty sure the main reason they haven't been used much is something called "MAD." It means mutually assured destruction.

i meant that the events after the use of nuke are unpredictable, its not just another weapon, nobody know what will happen actually

>mutually assured destruction.

this is actually a worst case scenario

You think that if the US nukes your capital you won't answer?

If US nuked Moscow, all of Europe is fucked

Agriculture and people would be exposed to massive amounts of radiation

Nukes will never be used

Even North Korea would never use them

Hiroshima and Nagasaki are big cities.

Still need a magnetic field. Or something else, I forget.

unpredictable

>massive amounts of radiation
its a meme, nukes don't produce much radiation, some yes, but not that much. only reactors are 'dirty'

>Nukes will never be used
unpredictable

>Even North Korea would never use them
ISIS can capture NK and send all nukes on japan for fun

Atom bomb used on Japan are nothing compared to modern nuclear weapons

And you have to also remember if someone ever uses nukes, they will send their entire arsenal

US has more than 4k nukes in their stock pile

STUPID LEAF

We also didn't know jack shit about the effects. We thought that our troops would be able to just storm in after the blast without any side effects.

This would happen.

worked pretty good so far
mars already had an atmosphere, also liquid H2O, you mean you want it to nuke again and again?

>Were

what i we send nukes to active super volcanos ?
like Yellowstone and shit

>human parasites outside earth

absolutely disgutsing

>its a meme, nukes don't produce much radiation, some yes, but not that much. only reactors are 'dirty'
If Igor says so then it must be true

wtf leaf, you're a genius

>radioactivity is swept away into space
lol wut

its true, nukes have developed a lot. The world mostly has nukes that have very little residual radiation.

What's to stop them from building new nukes?

his country is the top expert on fucking reactors up so i trust his expertise

People do seriously overestimate the lethality of nukes though.

I mean, russiabro makes a good point, but also forgives that most if not every nuke possessing country in the world has hundreds of those big fuckers stocked. Although they spew (((little))) radiation, they are most likely to be shot at random various locations leaving pools of radiation virtually everywhere in case a world war sprung

you just reintroduced conventional warfare on earth
congratulations
ww3 happening