I took one pill of hydro-apap 5-325 about two hours ago and i'm feeling nothing

I took one pill of hydro-apap 5-325 about two hours ago and i'm feeling nothing.
i'm not a big guy, but i did eat a fairly large bowl of soup not long before taking it.

>coolstorybro.jpg

it's worth mentioning that i've never taken any kind of opiate before, so it's not like i have any tolerance.

bumping because newfag druggies need direction

Take three at a time and chase them with, at minimum, a beer. Better with vodka. You don't have to worry about ODing off 15mg of oxy... at worst, you'll slightly damage your liver from all the acetominophen.

After this you'll be fairly fuzzy and your nose will itch like a bitch. You'll be a dick in 1.5-2 hrs when you start to come down

One dose would probably help with pain and discomfort, but i dont think it would be that recreational. Do some research on forums etc to figure out the recreational dose but dont do it alone in case something bad happens

Read erowid like the rest of us did in high school. 5 mg of hydrocodone isn't very much, and it's possible that your CYP metabolism predisposes you to reduced effects from opioid drugs anyway.

well that's because that dose is so low a toddler probably wouldn't even feel it.

20mg minimum if you're a big dude. then give it an hour if snorted or two if swallowed before determining if you should take more.

Get a load of this 12 year old

faggot im coming down from 56 mgs of percocet and 1mg ativan. GGET ON MY LEVEL N00B

Do not insufflate preparations containing acetaminophen. It's a waste of time, plus it's a fuckton of powder. Crushing and mixing with water exposes more surface area for more rapid absorption in the GI tract, but with an immediate release formulation like OP already described, the difference is fairly minimal.

Please gtfo. There's nothing glamorous about drug use. It's a personal choice and potentially very dangerous. Lurk moar, get educated, stay alive.

Or don't, OD and make sure to give Sup Forums the streaming link first.

that's all true but most people do it anyway. especially with the 325s, as they're the smallest of the apap combo products

have YOU ever tried explaining something like that to the typical druggie?

so, just swallowing 2 pills should be fine, but i take it i should maybe do a cwe if i increase it to 3 at some point.

He said hydrocodone, not oxycodone you dumb ass.

You probably won't really be able to notice its effects off just one, and if you're not in pain, you obviously won't notice your pain subsiding. If you want to appreciate it for its recreational value, you should take 2-3 tablets at once. 3 tabs could over do it if you're a big pussy, because a lot of times this kind of medicine makes people nauseous. I enjoy smoking weed while on it, as anyone would.

56mgs? fuck dude.

at the peak of my habit, i had to shoot 300+mg of oxy just to not be sick.

it wasn't nearly as fun as it sounds.

swallowing just 2 10-325 pills is a waste because 10mg isn't going to do shit either.

5-325*

2x10-325 would be fine.

You still on methadone?

Former heroin user chiming in

Don't sniff anything with Tylenol.

Don't exceed 4,000 mg Tylenol in 24hrs.

Make what you have count, pop at least 6 of them bad boys.

Don't bother with getting fancy and doing an extraction. First time with opiates, do it care free.

Pretty often. I'm a pharmacist.

Don't bother with CWE unless you find yourself taking more than 1-1.5 grams of acetaminophen in one dose or 3-3.5 grams in a day. FDA recently lowered the daily max, but it was 4 grams for a while. You need to get around 5+ before toxicity becomes more of a probability than a possibility.

god damn i love ativan

dude stfu ive been lurking and posting since before you ever even heard of Sup Forums i garuntee it. i got 10 years drug use under my belf, only recently started dabbling in opiods and coke. ive done 43+ different drugs and many many combinations of drugs. and your goddamn right its a poersonal choice. but ig you want to get high you do it right. so get on my level faggot.

soup makes stuff kick in faster actually so ur good on that but one of those pills wont do much to begin with you should have chewed the pill

Not really. You won't run into an issue of OD'ing unless you take a bunch of them. Your trouble comes from the acetaminophen (Tylenol) that's in the drug. You're not supposed to exceed I think it's 4k mg of acetaminophen in any day. It's bad for your liver.

methadone? fuck that.

right now i'm just on loperamide until tomorrow when i can buy some more heroin.

(100mg of loperamide will completely stop withdrawal for a more normal sized habit like i have now.. 2-3 buns/day)

Heroin users tend to have a decent knowledge base. Crude and sometimes misguided, but they're usually not too far off. I usually try to avoid correcting them unless they're giving really dangerous advice.

i just started dabbling i orefer different drugs

literally the navy seal copypasta: druggie edition

You're a pharmacist and you explain to your customers the proper way to abuse the drugs?

I mean yeah i've known legit criminal pharmacists but that's pretty rare, you def. get fired over that.

Interesting. Isn't loperamide an anti-diarrhea medication? How does it help with opiate withdrawals?

1. take opiates on an empty stomach
2. 5 mg is hardly enough to help a toothache
3. not extracting the codeine from the apap

hahaha i didnt even notice, but seriously tahts not a fucking copy pastta tjats my fucking life.

east coast?

There's no codeine in what he took.

what does that have to do with my comment?
2x5mg won't get him at all high, but 2x10mg is a reasonable starting point that will be felt.

OD's and apap limits don't come into play until much higher doses.

because Loperamide is actually an opiate that doesn't cross the blood-brain barrier, so it only acts in the gut.

I don't offer information like that unless asked pretty directly or if it becomes clear that they could hurt themselves or others. I also stop dispensing controlled drugs to them when it's clear they have a problem. I believe in harm reduction as opposed to a holier-than-thou abstinence-only education. We all know how well that works for shit like the DARE program and teen pregnancy rates in states like Mississippi.

Anything about that you'd like to correct?

I know I'm wrong on the Tylenol. But damn. Fda is stupid.

The way it stops diarrhea is the same way opiates make you constipated

you know how opiates constipate you? well loperamide is actually a VERY strong opiate. however, it is normally unable to cross the blood-brain-barrier*. so it can't get you high or cause respiratory depression, which is why it's legal.

*technically it crosses but is immediately pumped out by p-gp.

Virginia yup

Peripherally acting opioid agonist. Doesn't cross the blood-brain-barrier to produce central effects such as euphoria and respiratory depression. That doesn't stop people on blue-light and shit from trying to get high with it. Just hope they bring a corkscrew to the bathroom with them.

5mg is nothing. gonna need at least 20 to feel anything.

i can click whatever fucking comment i want when i write a reply you fucking cunt. and no apap comes into play once you take 4 tabs or more anything over 1 1.5k is prolly too much and 2 x 5-325 equals 10-650 not 5/325 - 10/325 thats not = to total tylenol/norco combo related so really 10-650 + 10-650 = 4 5-525

real harm reduction was the criminal pharmacist i mentioned.
he realized if i was going to abuse drugs, making my doctor cold-turkey me or calling the cops sure as fuck wouldn't help.
so he sold me clean needles along with however many oxy's i could pay for that time, or fronted them to me, or just sold to me off the books if i ran out and was going to be sick.

dude was a hero.

Nah, you were pretty much right on. 4 grams was the daily max for a lot of years, but now it's lowered to 3 grams or 3.25 depending on formulation. For a user with a decent tolerance, the acetaminophen content is potentially much more dangerous than the codeine or hydrocodone or oxycodone in the combo product.

it may also be worth noting that these hydros were prescribed to me almost 3 years ago. i don't know much about how long they last, but i had considered that they may have lost effect by now.

while i'm here i want to ask about the other pills i've got too.
i have some promethazine 25mg from when i got my wisdom teeth out back in july, so they'll definitely still be good.
recommended dosage/precautions for a first timer?

So taking 100mg of loperamide will help a heroin addict overcome the cravings without actually getting the high? Is that right? Since it's still an opiate, the body recognizes it as such and prevents the user from going into withdrawals?

same extraction for hydrocodone

I'll sell you all the needles you need, but I'm sure as shit not risking my license to keep you from getting sick. I'd much rather help you find a bed at a detox facility or tell you about the most recent location I was offered dope/subs/whatever.

I've done technically illegal stuff, but nigga I still need a jobby job.

it doesn't actually constipate you more than any other opiate. especially if you're just using it for withdrawal.

very few people are really trying to use it to get high. sure that happens, but it's 95% people using it to stop withdrawal.

even 4 tabs of the x-650's at the top end is well below the danger level unless you already have liver issues

Don't take it at all. Promethazine doesn't get you high, codeine does. You'd be wasting your time. Promethazine is used for nausea.

It'll mainly stop the diarrhea. I've never experienced much withdrawal besides some irritability, so I can't speak with much experience here. I can't imagine a peripherally acting agent having much impact on vicious WD though.

well yeah that's why it's rare. dude not only would have lost his license, but gone to prison for many years.

only a couple people had those privileges though. the rare combination of dedicated junkie but otherwise trustworthy person.

Second this advice. And the promethazine/codeine syrup that rappers love has pretty low codeine content. You've gotta drink a whole lot to catch an opioid buzz, especially with any kind of tolerance. The promethazine is what gets them drowsy, slurring, retarded, and blurry eyed. Can't understand how much money people waste on that garbage.

>5-325
This isn't enough to do anything but reduce a bit of pain, not even severe pain. Dentists give this shit out for basic work.

it does at extreme doses. the vast majority of withdrawal is peripheral (vomitting, diarrhea, body temperature regulation, yawning, tearing).. very little is centrally mediated, and high doses penetrate the bbb to take most of the edge of that.

i get severe withdrawal with all the symptoms i mentioned even at my current habit (which to be fair i consider small but most consider huge), and loperamide knocks out 90% of it on day 1-2 and 100% after that, at doses between 70 and 120mg (35 to 60 pills).

It may be a case report on a site for artistic works of fiction and falsehood, but first-hand knowledge is always appreciated.

Just for reference to others, your typically dose of loperamide is 2mg.

you can go to any drug forum and find dozens of established people echoing what i said.

4 mg at first loose stool and additional 2 mg after subsequent loose stools. Max dose is 16 mg daily. I've done no research into any other potentially damaging effects from the drug, but that's because it doesn't come up in the normal scope of practice.

I'm sure it's a fairly popular topic, just something I've never been looking for on erowid, blue-light, etc.

people should also be aware, extremely high blood plasma concentrations of loperamide do appear to be linked to potentially fatal electrical abnormalities in your heart.
it has a half life of 11 hours, so plasma concentration gets really high after long term use because few people wait longer than 24h between re-dosing. taking 100+mg a day for longer than a week or two is very dangerous.

what's a good way of getting oxycodone that wouldn't run the risk of being stabbed or mugged?

well maybe you should look into it before implying what i said isn't accurate.

Turns out there's a 1992 article in the journal of clinical psychiatry titled "Loperamide Dependence." Most of the dangerous GI effects are in people abusing the drug for legitimate purposes. Opioid-tolerant patients are probably fine.

Didn't question the validity of your first-hand knowledge, just admitted that I hadn't read about it appreciated the inspiration to dig a little deeper on websites that aren't Sup Forums

well yeah it's an opiate of course it's physically addictive.

the only "first hand" thing in my post was the particular doses that are effective. everything else is scientific fact.

is op died?

See a scumbag doctor with an exaggerated injury. Tell him everything hurts.

how exactly do you detect a scumbag doctor?
they don't exactly advertise it.

Read reviews of offices and physicians online. The ones with 1-2 stars and comments like "just wants to push drugs" are the ones to target. You don't want a well-reviewed doc, because they actually have a legitimate reputation to protect.

Alternatively, hang out at places where junkies do and get the inside scoop. Flag them down at pharmacies, NA meetings, or "pain management clinics."

You're close, but there's a couple slightly better way.

First off, the junkies know.

Second, ProPublica publishes a list of which doctors prescribe the most oxy. When you read about a pill mill bust, 90% of the time the doctor is among the top 10 in that state. so you can narrow your search down considerably.

(i was very heavily into that scene and can share a lot of finer points people aren't aware of if interested)

by all means, share away.
i don't plan on getting heavy into this stuff but having some vet advice would be helpful anyway.

-the places you want to go do, there's no illusions about what's going on. the clientele is very different from a legitimate place. a legitimate pain clinic is mostly old and disabled people. a pill doc's lobby will be mostly healthly looking 20-50 year olds. almost certainly some will be nodding out in the waiting room. i've even seen people nod out, knock over their backpack, and spill needles everywhere.

-people underestimate the real value of mills. most of them are under scrutiny and have to cover their ass, so you can't walk in walk out with enough to kill an elephant.
the real value is in how they handle paperwork. you bring in paperwork saying you were being treated already (MRI report+prescription history). legitimate places will want to verify this. illegitimate places will not. so, you hand them a prescription history saying you're already on the highest dose reasonable. it's a bit lower now but that used to be 150-180x80mg OC + 240-300x30mg roxis + 90x2mg xanax, some optionals like amphetamines or viagara. so they'd just continue your previous script.

-find out in advance the prescription policy. some mills go hard with this; they won't issue you a script, it will be faxed to THEIR pharmacy, which mostly appears legit OR, really fun, i've seen just empty shelves with boxes on the floor just filled with the only 3 drugs they prescribe, cash is mandatory, and there's several armed guards.