New wwyd thread

new wwyd thread

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/laUuJ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd tie her down and fuck her until she was crying

more of her

id bring her to a cheap motel and post an ad on craigs list, id leave the door open.

Trade fucked up WWYD stories kik me at jillykill08

wwyd to this teasing little prude continued

imgur.com/a/laUuJ

tosh genetel

also shoutout to her white knight (wherever he may be)

Close to quads

Anal

Dat tit acne doe

Built like left tackle, blurry

No thanks

Tit bondage and facefuck. You should have posted something that shows how stacked she is

didn't I just post a ton of her that allowed you to reach that conclusion? lol

Oh shit I think she goes to my old high school

Go for it

WWYD?
I can post more of any girl

I meant you should've posted a PICTURE of how stacked she is with the link

left deserves a big facial
right deserves titjobs

so, i would use right's tits and end up in left's face

bukakke in that exact position

doggystyle in front of that mirror

wwyd to gf

but I like her sad face

Violent anal, all of them

using her tits like that would horrify the cute little virgin

I would watch spend my time learning about each one's ambitions and watching them from a distance like a guardian angel to make sure that no harm comes to them.

I would try to influence the course of local events and provide anonymous forms of support so that each one could achieve her dreams and live a happy life.

she has to learn her tits are the best part of her

do my girls, please also, more of left?

You a good mf

agreed. her tits are perfect. and sorry, don't really have much of her that isn't on the imgur with Sam. I don't really have a thing for indian chicks
I'd take a footjob from middle but none of them really do anything for me. got anyone else?

Some more of middle
any request?

also, more of sam's tits

I would compliment her by telling her that she has a beautiful smile and then I would go on about my day.

>Stop trying to measure my dick bitch and get on your knees

also, anyone have any kidnap fantasies about her? always wished I could just tie her down on her dorm bed and violate the prude out of her
what does her ass look like?

any more of girl on right?

sounds nice... i bet her tits would look great being abused!

how would you abuse them?

Grab a handful of her hair and hammer away at her little pixie asshole as I tell her what a little garbage slut she is. She squeals as i bottom out in her backdoor, dumping my cum inside her. I spit in her face, call her a cheap buttslut. make her clean her ass off my cock till I'm hard again

Slap her big tits, cockslap her face, pee on her tits, fuck her madly, then cum on her face and leave my cum dry on her... repeat

Now abuse my girl

you'd definitely need to tie her up for that. I don't think she'll surrender the virginity of any of her holes easily. least of all that one lol

moar

here you go

wwyd to this whore

leash her like a pet, hold the leash tight while I make her deepthroat me and lick my ass. Pound her throat till she cries, wipe her tears away with my cock, force it back inside her throat. Hold it there while she struggles her air. Watch her big tits jiggle as she fights. Pull out and jerk off in her hair

looks less attractive there

would tie her spreadeagle to the bed and gag her with her dirty panties and socks. then, I duct tape bullet vibrators to each of her nipples and her clit, set to high, and just laugh at her as she moans and thrashes and I masturbate over her face repeatedly. and that's just the foreplay. what else for Sam?

I would orchestrate a complicated plot where i appear to save her from a random grizzly bear attack, thus gaining her love in one easy swoop.

Such large udders for such a small girl

she's got a great body though

please sir can I have sum MOAR MOAR

Then i would squeeze sam's tits till bleeding... meanwhile i would slap her butt and make her say she's a whore, obviously all would be recorded

MOAR without makeup

she definitely wouldn't let you do that willingly. how would you subdue the little prude?

MOAR MOAR AMORMAOR MAORMOAR

she would be fully tied... a gagball in her mouth

I hope somebody picks her

We're not really into brown-skinned girls around here.

they're sisters. left or right?

shes a redskins cheerleader wwyd?

Which one and wwyd

Wwyd for a really good one ill post nudes

They're both super beautiful.
Right looks little bit prettier, but that might just be because she has her hair down.

now we're talking. she'd be struggling and drooling all over her perfect tits as she cries. so you have her tied up, now what? which virgin hole first? or would you start by fucking her drool-lubed tits