Is she, dare I say it, /our girl/?

Is she, dare I say it, /our girl/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IuIjeYXsfFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cheeks are too high, nose is fucking grotesque, too much gum, too much teeth, eyes are fucking retarded...are those ears glued on? Are those Mr.Potato ears? What the fuck man.
Yeah, she about fits the profile for a Sup Forums poster cunt.
I bet the pussy look like mashed up lunch meat.

Is that... Cosmo?

Yes.

Man... I used to kind of admire the guy.

I guess it does still stream? What games, any runs?

user, let me sit you down. I am so so sorry, but Narcissa gave all that up. She had it all and threw it down the toilet

>Narcissa
Someone should have stopped him when he started painting his nails...

this is bill and hillarys real child

they were so disappointed in how ugly she was they tossed her in the garbage bin outside the hospital then stalked an ugly pregnant lady at comet ping pong, took her to the bathroom and extracted a slightly less ugly Chelsea they adopted

their real child was found later by Anthony weiner, locked in a makeshift basement room surrounded by glory holes where she had to suck every dick that entered a hole to get food

and thus the truth was revealed

The death of a speedrunning legend. Couldnt have gone out worse.

I never cared that he became a girl, if only it didn't come with another batch of mental issues...

youtube.com/watch?v=IuIjeYXsfFw

lol, so some neet can autisticly play a single player game for thousands upon thousands of hours. He's not some god, he's a manchild.

I'm a speedrunner too, and the whole community just laughs at him

I'm pretty sure he used to be some kind of legend What do you speedrun?

Mad cause you aint getting that 10k+ viewer and breaking world records.

The speedrunning community is filled with autists, the community laughing at him means nothing, that you would even add that you are part of it is quite embarrasing.

Go to bed Chibi.

>whole community

literally the furry community is less autistic.

terri schiavo ?

This. Still looking forward to AGDQ though.

viewers on the Internet is meaningless when it means you need to beg for money to afford the shithole you live in. there's no merit in being poor

and take a good look at Internet niches, they all have autists

Love the runs, but the constant bad jokes, fake hype, depressive stories no one cares about. They couldnt try harder to make it miserable.

You mean the donations?

I think it's cute in an autistic way.

I'd actually like to go to one.

That's what's so funny about all this

At the time he was making a crapton of money just from playing video games, he didnt need to beg then. He could probably live a incredibly fine life like it. Then he shot himself in the foot. Allthough his hand got fucked so he has that excuse.

they basically just let anyone run, and once in a blue moon, you'll get someone genuinely funny, which they'll ban. the dumbfuck who runs it tries so hard for it to look professional, ie banning swears to look good for the charities and other bs.

that's the problem with "streaming as a job". yeah, great, you make money for the time being just doing the same thing over and over that any adhd kid with an adderall rx could do. and sooner than later, you're going to become irrelevant, and all that money you forgot to save up will dry out because you're too accustomed to the neet life.

Yeah most of my favourites dont go there at all, and many stopped streaming. Most people now cant entertain for shit, and it sucks as a viewer. I miss Witwix, Goatrope and cosmo.

Depends on how you spend your time, Cosmo had a loyal fanbase, that did enjoy whatever he runs because of his dedication, patience and skill. He also was mildly entertaining, more than most. Streaming consistently isnt super easy either, and for long periods of time.

It may be so that streamers will go out over time, but cosmo couldve sustained his channel a lot longer if he wanted to. It takes years to build fanbases and get consistent viewing numbers, and big streamers only get bigger.

welcome to the era of manufactured streamers. there still are some great streamers out there, you just haven't found them yet. as speedrunning becomes more mainstream, the autists and low energy tryhards will get pushed outs

>Our
[spoiler]__>girl__[/spoiler]

cosmo never particularly impressed me. before he transitioned, i saw him at agdq 2014, and he always had a group of people surrounding him. maybe it's just me, but having a posse flaunt your ego once or twice a year just never sat right with me, so im glad he's dead. his dismissal will mean great things for future runners

He was famous, obviously they will swarm him and stalk him because theyre fucking weirdoes. Cosmo was chill, he was an inspiration, never mean, and didnt stop twitch from being what it was by banning chatters, or forcing slow modes. People who take joy in his downfall are jealous runners who need something to blame for not being successful.

Looks like nosferatu with a bad case of shark mouth