200 IQ / Gamer/ Atheist/ Genderfluid (prefer they) / Pansexual. Ask me anything

200 IQ / Gamer/ Atheist/ Genderfluid (prefer they) / Pansexual. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NBk-Y5BjDD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah thats a fucking lie stfu a perfect IQ score is 162 and Einstein barley had 160

>falling for the bait so hard
I can't believe it

Teach me your ways

if you really had 200 iq you wouldnt be genderfluid

An internet IQ test is no indication of actual intelligence.

Are you using metric or dog years?

Completely wrong over 200 has become more common than ever in the 21st century. One famous example that proves your made up nonsense incorrect immediately is Bobby Fischer who had an Intelligence Quotient of 187. A lot of Koreans have 200+. Da Vinci's IQ is estimated to have been 220.

I'm one of the rare under 100 people to have 200+ IQ in Canada, actually, according to my MENSA group's statistics on the subject. Of course that's only the documented people.

It's not bait.

It comes naturally, it's not something that can be taught my friend.

Says the guy with 70 IQ, probably a Drumpf supporter too.

How does it feel to be a special snowflake?

>genderfluid
y r u on Sup Forums? ur gonna get roasted
>gamer
why not go on Sup Forums?

cuz no one there cares about a single of his 200 points of faggotry

Pretty damn good.

Because my subject is best for Sup Forums, I'd post something on Sup Forums if I had a question about gaming in specific.

Getting roasted is fine, it's just pixels on my computer screen. People who complain about cyberbullying are mentally weak.

So where do you fall on the autism spectrum?

I'm guessing, "pretty fucking autistic."

>barley

>Genderfluid
No such thing. Gender isn't real. You're just a guy who feels like crossdressing sometimes.

>Pansexual
Made-up sexuality. Just bisexuality but renamed so it incorporates all the made-up tumblr genders.

Sorry, son, snowflake elsewhere. This is a barley thread now.

no

Googled "rule34 barley," "lewd barley," and "sexualized barley"

No luck as of yet, Sup Forums.

>over 200 has become more common than ever in the 21st century

Wow, and here I was, innocently masturbating to hentai, thinking someone with 200 IQ would surely know how normal distribution works.

Huh, well TIL

Shut up and post barley, fag

how are your social skills?

do you have any glaring mental disorders or in a milder sense any personality quirks that come with high intelligence?

how often do you masturbate?

why Sup Forums?

Every night to pictures of sweet, sweet barley ass

that's extra hot

genderfluid is synonymous with retarded, retarded means your iq/thread

That's barely a barley

Socially I get easily irritated so I tend to be a bit of a loner.

Mental disorders? Some paranoia & anxiety.

I don't masturbate often it's a once in a while thing for me I think it drains the body's supplies of various nutrients & minerals that it can put to better use.

Sup Forums because where else would I ask? Reddit? That's even fucking worse than Sup Forums, it's nothing but a massive circlejerk.

Must be nice to have a concrete pronoun.
I'M transidentity. My identity is in a constant state of flux so that I'm perpetually less privileged than everyone.
Check your privilege please you piece of trash.

A loner?

Stalks of barley don't stick out on their own, kid.

Look how sad that one is, separated from the barley herd.

kek
>200 IQ
>thinks u jizz out ur nutrients

yeah, reddit gives me an anger boner

well congrats on being a super genius or whatever. maybe drugs and alcohol can help with that or something. best of luck

I can fap to that

>200 IQ
>Genderfluid

pick one

How guilty do you feel for letting down your parents and the rest of the planet in general for being a useless (gamer) degenerate faggot (pansexual, lol, brainwashed much)?

Don't worry, we all know you're unique and special. Just as unique as everyone else...

Barley apparently fights OP

you stealing my fucking picture, fucker?

There is no "perfect" IQ score, your score is a measurement of deviation from the average (average being 100) among people of a similar age.
There is no upper limit on IQ other than what the specific test you're taking is limited to.
That said, the IQ test is mostly smoke and should in no way be considered an accurate representation of a person's overall intelligence. Richard Feynman, arguably the smartest person alive post-1955, tested at an IQ of 125.

Wow thanks guys. You've completely filled up my barley folder, which was barely full before tonight. Thanks a lot!

It was barley full before tonight?

HA, BARLEY

shit wrong pic

Richard Feynman is the man

kek
you knew exactly what you were doing

You're a goddamn idiot, and you don't know shit about dick, you self cock sucking turd. "You must empty your cup before it can be filled", and I have no interest in casting pearls before swine, so I'll just leave you to your masturbatory rambling...

man, you tried real hard huh?

What's your annual income?

OP, why do humans have consciousness and are not just like machines, that act exactly the same way but never actually feel anything?

>200 IQ
>Atheist
>Genderfluid

I'm going to turn 360' and walk the fuck out of here.

you're feelings and emotions are the biological equivalent of firmware. what you think of as feelings is just the first hand experience of biological compulsion. you're free will is a lie

ahhhhh shiiiiiiit!!!!

why gender fluid
what age was your iq tested
What are your fav books and do u like philosophy?
im reading selfish gene by Richard Dawkins right now.

HAHAHA ur so dumb, 360 degrees is a CIRCLE, that means you wouldn't change direction at all! Oh, unless you were just making a joke by repeating a 100 year old meme. In that case, touche, you must be the oldestfag of all the millenial emo hipsters of them all. I bow down to your comic genius, sir.

fight me tryhard

>just the first hand experience of biological compulsion

yeah but why do i have these experiences.

If you're so smart how come you don't know there is only two genders? checkbait

evolution

...like u could actually hurt me with a gun made of BALLOONS?!?! What are you, 3? Do you even realize that ballons can't break my skin? And Why are you wearing earmuffs, in case they pop? Because I can assure you that they will pop when I exercise my righteous and unfathomable strength to crush your weapons with my bear hands.

>evolution

well, in that case it must have some use helping me survive.

Why is it more useful to actually feel something than just acting the exact same way but don't feel anything.

300 IQ / Gamer-Gilr/ Agnostic/ Genderfluid (prefer Xim) / giant faggot. Ask me anything.

because without those feelings you wouldn't act that way

youtube.com/watch?v=NBk-Y5BjDD4

Show us your fucking mensa card or something like that with timestamp.
(IQ 145+/autism/on the toilet)

Eternal spiritual reality trumps everything these idiots think they know. Motivation is key. Read "Philosophy of Freedom" by Steiner if you want to start at ground level. Then read a bunch of Goethe, "Man or Matter" by Ernst Lehrs, etc.

Nobody raised in public school even knows how to think, anymore...

ass burgers?

Well, that would mean that consciousness actually has an effect on the physical world.

It would mean that consciousness makes our brains more powerful (not faster) in computing than common computers (talking turing machines) are.

What are the things that only brains can decide but turing machines cannot?

Sir I believe I agree with your diagnosis.

This

>IQ 200
>I'm so smart and shit
>Atheist
>Gender fluid

Seems you wasted your brains on cocksucking

Sorry to break it to you OP, your not that damn smart, post a pic of your Mensa papers or else your just trolling

>Drains the body of nutrients and minerals.
>Nutrients and minerals.

Damn thanks for telling me! I was about to masturbate, but I wouldn't wanna waste those valuable sperm nutrients. Jesus man. This is almost as bad as those 'time traveler' threads

Get a life op.

The trick is to just jizz back into your own mouth so nothing is wasted.

Why would someone with a 200 IQ join mensa?

if you don't even know why i would ask that, you definitely don't even have a 130 IQ.

Truth

Anyways how's your sex life?

spaghetti

100 people with a 200+ IQ in Canada?

according to what fucking IQ test? sure as fuck not one not normalized to 100 with a standard deviation anywhere close to the majors (~15). there's not 100 people with a 200+IQ on the standard scales in the world

Ok I'll believe you. But
>200 iq
>Genderfluid
Yeah, you can only pick one in my reality. I guess thats a 70iq point difference for you.

kek & rekt

OkaY dude

At least the time traveler threads are more creative.