Where's the oldfag hideout site?

Where's the oldfag hideout site?

Other urls found in this thread:

curious.wtf
google.com/amp/montgomerycountypolicereporter.com/walker-county-man-shot-during-compliance-check/amp/?client=ms-android-att-us
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(2^3)chan

No no no no no

I mean the REAL shit

The good shit

Not just fucking newfags

I want that pre-2010 shit

I want that 2007 era shit

Back in the day when there were no captchas and niggas could just reply to the same post eight thousand times no problem

Nope, dysnomia fucced them over
Lost track where they went after last exodus

I'm talking a site where it's not just a probe created by three letter agencies

ya feel me?

Anyone who knows of the new site wouldn't be wasting away in this shithole

oldfags are dying out mate If there is such a paradise it wont be found on here

We are a lost race

When did you come here just to get an estimate

Just stop using half chan. This trash website got overtaken by le reddit neckbeards.

s6424n4x4bsmqs27.onion

2006 I think

It will definitely be an onion site thats for sure

also psa: If you're a real oldfag, don't use tor. You probably know better stuff.
tor got a major security breach and they are leaking shit everywhere.

ya Tor is only useful for beginners

b

Screencap?

And you use?

not strictly true but...
/thread

The blockchain has been reaffirmed as safe, but the only way to stay safe is if you know how to use the equipment properly.
Tor isn't an Apple product; it won't do all the work for you, you have to set it up yourself.

>ALSO NO TRUECRYPT
Hello FBI

I2P is alot safer to use though its a bitch to set up and run correctly

And it can also be broken again, Tor is the big fish when it comes to the darknet, every government agency that uses the internet probably has its hooks out for it

How do I hang out with oldfags and find the hideout without exposing myself to illegal content?

By not taking anything posted here as fact.

These threads are just FBI agents trolling FBI agents

you don't. get out of here.

great thing bout the darknet is you dont really find something without looking for it

Was infinitychan for awhile, then you find that. I'll give you a hint, the new site at the most has like 1000 people. I came back when I saw you guys on the news again, I don't plain on staying but just telling you that there is a site out there. Most oldfags have moved on but the few that are left are just trying to relive a dead memory. It's like old Sup Forums, before it became "mainstream" somewhere between 2004-2014. 2010-14 is where something went wrong. They were still good years but we went wrong by being noticed. There will be no more of that.

There was such a paradise. For awhile that is, now everyone is in there late twenties to mid thirties and have lifes. Up until about two years ago the site was running strong, then either everyone migrated or just went their separate ways.

Went downhill ever since hotwheels moved to gook land and stopped giving a shit what happened to the site. Also the pedofags on there never stop whining that they aren't allowed to post their shit on Sup Forums, despite being given their own board, not good enough apparently.

I would like to go searching for it but I think my time is up I only come to Sup Forums once a few weeks
the fire is dead

pretty much. since 2012> this place is slowly dying. rip halfch

>tfw reddit normies took over this place

It was a good run while it lasted though

the final nail but it was already on its last breath

All the reddit normies moved here and all the tumblr SJWs moved onto reddit.

moot should've killed Sup Forums when he leaved. Hiro is only making it worse by the day.

Trust me when I say this, the ones who are left do NOT want to be found. If you're lucky enough to receive a link or find someone in a chatroom then I advise you don't share it with anyone. Some things are best left alone and this is one of them.

Almost impossible then
Nobody in their sane mind would just leave a link to what is left of utopia
If they are any smart they even made sure google cannot find them through search bars

I wouldn't share anything dude, wouldn't want it ruined like this place was, I mean, it used to be home, now its like a run down motel, its depressing, i accept ill never find it, I hope its nice though

I know of one..

>s6424n4x4bsmqs27.onion
you can access it by adding .to or .link to the end of the url..

s6424n4x4bsmqs27.onion.to

s6424n4x4bsmqs27.onion.link

>themoreyaknow.meme

see you later

2*2*2=8 :^)

or you can just type endchan into the browser lol

curious.wtf

How did this happen?

Holy shit, thanks user

8cuck is shit, it kept getting raided by master
chan until everyone left

Don't get too excited, it's just a smaller Sup Forums. Theres still a lot of cancer just not as much.

master, onion and 99 is not better.

It's just SJW leddit/fumblr cucks everywhere.

Nothing will ever compare to Sup Forums, no matter how much you hate this fact.

God fucking damn it I didn't realize this linked to that god damned faggot site. If I wasn't on a list, I am now for clicking that shit.

DO NOT CLICK

What's all this now?

It's a massive honeypot designed to draw in folks predisposed to pedophilia. Harmless if you're not, but nonetheless your device will be monitored upon clicking the link

Thanks Sup Forumsro

I wish I'd seen your post before clicking. Fml.

If you're actually a pedo have fun in jail
If not you should be fine, it's just a bit discomforting

>being pedo is illegal

I'm not a pedo. I did have a teacher that was a pedo though. He died in a gunfight with the fbi. True story

Here's the link if you're interested

google.com/amp/montgomerycountypolicereporter.com/walker-county-man-shot-during-compliance-check/amp/?client=ms-android-att-us

Top kek

Worked at a private Christian school teaching 5th grade volleyball

Name?

does it have chan in the web address by any chance?