What's the general amount of a loan somebody with no credit can ask for...

What's the general amount of a loan somebody with no credit can ask for? I'm thinking about trying to get a 600 dollar loan, would I likely be granted it?

what do you have as collateral.. car title? what is the loan for?

a loan for what dumbass they wont jsut give you money for drugs. and it depends on your credit

I had someone co-sign an unsecured loan and got $3000

Just for a vacation, the only reason I want one is because I would have a payday while I'm gone, but since they never fixed their direct deposit system I would need to be here to get it, so that's money I could have while I'm there

do you have a job? then it will depend on your pay.

no job AND no credit? you can still get a credit card if you by no credit you're don't mean bad credit.

bad credit, no job.. nothing.

If you need 600 dollars for something and you need to take out a loan- you can't afford that something. With no credit history you will get absolutely screwed with interest by any place that will grant you that loan.

start saving.

who the fuck takes out a $600 loan?

is my straight white male privilege showing because i've never witnessed such a thing

Suck some dick and you can get your $600 loan. Shucks, they might even let you keep it

I don't care if I pay 100 extra when I get back, I just want the cash with me

op is actually retarded. taking out a 600 dollar loan for a vacation

I know somebody who took out a 50 dollar loan

Small loan of $600

OP ill loan you 600$ but you owe me 600$ plus 300% interest over a period of 900 months at a low monthly payment of 22 dollars

post moar faggot
no one cares about your porbs we just got baitd by ass, tldr, tbh

alright faggots fuck it I won't get the loan

Fake ass Bitch

dat waste of white skin

Woof. What a dumb idea. The funny part about loans is it has to work for both you AND the lender. I don't think any credible lender would shell out $600 for no reason other than "looks like a solid dude"

This puts you in the realm of nefarious loan sharks who charge 15-20% interest a day. You don't want to owe money to these people

Either get a credit card (not hard) or borrow money from a relative or friend.

Looks like we have a plan pham apparently credit cards are a better option

Recommending Capital One. They're financially solvent and they usually start you off with a $1k credit line

i'd loan out a few bucks if she'd let me stick it between them cheeks.

Wow this is some of the dumbest shit I have read in a while. Thanks user for reminding me that there are still people out there who are absolutely retarded with money.

suck my dick nigguh