Why???

Why???

Atheism: disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.

rekt

How can an absence of belief exist for something you refuse to even acknowledge? Atheists never cease to amaze me with their mental gymnastics

watch them try and define agnosticism too

atheists are fucking idiots

Why are you a troll?

atheists are the reason the world is slowly dying. They say that we came from monkeys? lol speak for yourself, sandnigger.

your average atheist

So what am I if my belief is religion is useful to instill good morals.
But also don't think there is a after life nor gods till one comes and shows me some crazy shit or hard proof in person.

God.

There, I just acknowledged it.

>ITT Religious wierdos try and demean Atheists and Agnostics for having their own beliefs..

Y'all mother fuckers need Kyle

Meanwhile, we have Asian Americans crying that THEY are the minority when the world-wide population is over 60% Asian.

Asian's are SOOO suppressed as the minority. Boo-hoo... let me get my tissues.

itt
newfags like

we acknowledge that people believe in god
we just lack any belief in god/s due to lack of empirical evidence

stop being a daft cunt

I have acknowledged god, and tried to find faith in him. I just can't feel this "amazing" presence everyone seems to talk about. That and if he really cared about everyone practically infinitely, and is as all powerful as he is made out to be, why do some people have shitty lives? Also, pretty sure this thread is bait. But hey, that's just a shot in the dark. Kinda like your religion.

the bible proves that God exists.

atheists believe there are no gods, and so do not practice any kind of religion. Agnostics believe there may be gods, but there is no definitive way to prove their existence or lack thereof, and so do not practice any religion. Hope this clears things up.

No one has tried to assume that speaking of something infers it's existence in some form since malbranche. Some philosophers thought things like unicorns had to sort of exist in order to talk about them, so they came up with a stupid theory that all things subsist. All of that went to shit when Russell and whitehead started to introduce modern logic with things like existential quantifyers.

Really it's kind of like transposing Kantian categorical thought on language.

A ways you are probably just trolling, but if you were interested in the actual answer, that's part of it.

Also, look at this filthy sluts tits.

This picture proves you're a cuck you can't say I'm wrong because I believe it therefore it is right.

this picture isn't 2000 years old. touchè atheist.

Aetheism: "I don't believe in the idea of a god."
Agnosticism: "I don't know what to believe, there could be a god."
Theism: "There is a god."
It's pretty simple.

Then you are an agnostic-idiot. Morals exist entirely independent of religion and most false morals come directly from religion.

which one?

>people falling for a bait older than the bible

Because its a useless term. Its basically just an identifier that distinguished people from brainwashed retards

If He is as powerful as He is said to be, how could mankind hope to fathom the way in which such a massive and ancient consciousness operates? To accuse him of callousness and inaction is arrogance

Actually climate science denial is the reason the world is dying. That and heart disease

What grade did you get in ethics 101 this semester

>implying that planet Earth has an heart

Id rather be that guy than praise my cucklord god that was invented by some chad thousands of years ago in an effort to steal my money

k. le redditard

god i would fuck kyles lesbian ass so hard

Which version of the bible? Jewish Bible with just the old testament or Christian with the zombies?

no shit?.. read my holy book it makes it very clear that the earth has a heart

Kyle is our lesbian softball coach God.. Kyle2020 against Kanye

says the fag typing in 2008 meme language

IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST niggers

this ended

and at some point neither was the bible. Look i'm religious but if that's your defense you need to stop playing for my team

This is where you thank your mother for not burdening you with reading comprehension

this guy.

our? im just trying to get my dick wet..

but this won't.
Help be to bump/image limit.
we're shutting this down.

idk

we? how about eat my boipussy you faggot