Some australian cunts are coming to our school next week, tell me some offensive questions to ask from them

Some australian cunts are coming to our school next week, tell me some offensive questions to ask from them

Bump, come on Sup Forums

is that a fucking roblox meme

If you're talking about the picture, then maybe yes

Ask if they untie their spaceships to launch them

you can't offend australians, it's literally impossible

They're propably dumb as fuck so they won't understand the joke

Why is that?

actually not 100% correct. you can offend the SJWs and shit but not true aussos, they are master shitposters and give top bantz

Fuck, guess I won't be offending them. Gonna ask if there's a lot of niggers in australia anyway

you probably wont be able to offend them, but you could annoy them with questions like do you wrestle crocs or ride kangaroos etc.

"how come the abbos steal petrol?"

if they're white ask them why they think Australia is full when its as large as America but has only 20 million people

if they are abbos ask why they don't change to foodstamps to stop the welfare payments being used to buy alcohol and drugs

if brown ask why they are poofter cunts

>Does it feel weird having the blood go to your feet?

Mention cork hats in every sentence and always ask if it's their real opinion or the general consensus of the prison island

Not op, but why cork hats?

keep asking them to repeat what they just said

because you just can't understand anything they say

annoys the fuck after a while

Petrol, cork hats and prison is the only real banter that Ausfags actually get offended by.

That and Adelaide is fucking gay because balls are always touching.