Prove that Russia hacked the American polls

Prove that Russia hacked the American polls.
Pro tip: You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2whOVVAaIRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off, turd worshiper.

OP is a fag

Only idiots claim they hacked the polls.

The issue is state owned Russian news sources spreading stories about Hillary being a baby raping ISIS leader.

Tucker Carlson

The claim was never that they hacked voting machines

They hacked Podesta's email and revealed all the shitty things they were doing.

>mfw nobody said the emails were factually incorrect, people just complained they were released

Where is the fact based evidence proving that? Besides skepticism

Democrats and the media bitched loudly about it happening.
Or do you no longer believe Hillary and CNN?

Give me a reason I should believe a career politician and liberal media CNN

I believe them when they're unhappy.

They never hacked the actual voting machines you retard. They did sponsor a mass disinformation campaign as well as release one party's sensitive emails and not the other. Scales were being tipped.

If the FBI, right wingers, all Bernie bros and the Alex Jones crowd couldn't find anything illegal...

Wafflehouse pussy is really fine.

Ya pick up a chick at IHOP and boy you are in for a ride.

Prove that they didn't

Prove hillary didn't give pedos kids at a pizzaria.

prove that I'm not your mother
protip you can't

I pray to satan every night that this fucker dies in a fire.

Being a douche isn't illegal, but it lessens the chances someone will vote for you.

Don't worry trump is a man of the people

Why because he speaks the truth and he is our lord and savior in our time of need?

Describing the entire libreal party you are projecting..

I hope you're still skinning and grinning when Cheeto Hitler is being shipped off to Florence ADX for treason and his mail order bimbo is back in the Eastern Bloc looking for a new sugar daddy

From a completely neutral perspective how would you feel if:

>person you're running against has emails talking of murder, treason, and starting ww3.

>Despite this and many other claims you're still the most hated man on the planet because you tried to be funny on a show. you're called a racist and sexist daily despite your opponent being racist themselves

>said opponent then hires a bunch of women to call you a rapist, then they proceed to never be heard of again after the election

>despite having millions of followers they are drowned out by constant hate

>despite all the odds against you including a media that should be reporting of hillarys heinous crime, which instead decides to pick apart your family including your wife and children, you manage to win

>after the immediate downfall of hate everyone decides to blame Russia for rigging the election and they call YOU a traitor

>all russia did was reveal Hillary's crimes

>no proof they even did it

Damn you gotta feel for this dude.

Russia didn't spread those things, her emails did.
>Hillary being a baby raping ISIS leader.
ISIS financier. ftfy

Preach

CIA traced phishing email that stole Podesta's email password to Russia. It's not rocket science poindexter.

Prove that I'm not Donald Trump.

Link? Photo? Proof? Facebook false news?

>describing the entire liberal party
No, just the ones in the emails.
You seem quick to assign a blanket value to them all though.

right. first of all there's no proof that it was russia, but even if it was russia, we're going to get mad at them for exposing the corruption that runs throihj the democratic party?

no one gives a shit about the things that the democratic party did, all they care about is pointing fingers at putin who didn't even do anything

Prove I'm not Alex Jones
Pro tip you cant

lol well put but the last thing donald trump is going to get is my sympathy

So?

Just calling a spade a spade I suppose.

Well you have the brains to use a computer so I'd say you're smarter than him.

Word on the street is you molest boys. True unless you can offer proof otherwise.

Plenty of illegal shit in there. Nobody willing to prosecute. One of the emails is from the DOJ giving her a heads up on the investigation she's the subject of.

you're ready to trust what the CIA told you? they've been spreading propaganda since they were founded

If post ends in dubs Russia hacked the election if Trips China hacked it.

Look he's no the greatest candidate ever, and it's completely reasonable to dislike him. But when you look at what he was up against and compare that to the hate he got it really makes you wonder just where we went wrong.

>it's not propaganda when we agree with it

That isn't how law works fag

Nobody watched the movie snowden? Yet you still trust the Cia lol.

What the fuck does a link prove? Believe it or not. You're an insignificant turd that nobody will miss when you die.

I say some 400 pound dude from Jersey hacked it

If dubs all libreals are liars

So you are spewing bullshit out of your ass and tell me to believe it. Got it

>empty name calling
Thank you for correcting the record.
Guess #I'mWithHer.

Typical libfag with empty name calling. The only way to prove he is "right"

you must be a fucking dumb cunt idiot. learn to troll or learn

If trips lord jesus hack the election

Niggas whiteys Jews if there is hell below we all gonna go

If the cia, fbi and 15 other major organizations filled with people interested in america's security say so, then I believe it. Not only that it's been pretty obvious for some time now. Bernie groups on fb becoming loaded with trump trolls with mediocre english skills, wikileaks writing style drastically changes and no proof of life. Just believe the stupid shit that you do and get out of the way of real Americans

If Dubs or higher Julian Assange is dead.

No it's just computer science. Easy to spoof an IP or use an onion mail server that happened to be hossted in Russia. That's a far stretch from the Russian Government being involved.

>>nobody will miss when you die.

the only reason you would write that is because you feel pathetic yourself. trust me... if you weren't an angry, pathetic little shit you wouldn't be that way.

youtube.com/watch?v=2whOVVAaIRY

It's all hearsay and skepticism. No factual evidence whatsoever

If dubs Barron Trump hacked it.

lel thinking you can hide that simply. dont download the cp OP, chris hansen is coming for you.

if trips then Podesta is a satanist

Don't quote Curtis Mayfield at me.

If dubs Ivanka is Sup Forums the hacker

>fuck the government
>believe the goverment
Liberals are mentally ill.

If dubs moot hacked the election

If dubs then Sup Forums and meme magic elected Trump

>you gotta feel for this dude

No. I don't.

I mean, I really fucking don't.

If dubs or 27 or 56 Antarctica Hacked it.

I am buttfucking you right now.
Prove me wrong

Shit

If dubs then Trump was the true Soros shill and Hilary was just a red herring

Then you can't prove they hacked voting machines if they didn't

Ayyyy

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, you can do it in a way that would make it impossible to prove who did it. If Podesta was hacked through phishing, then practically anyone who knew his email could have "hacked" him.

Prove any of this matters.

When Hillary set up Russian take over of tye Uranium one company she accepted millions from the Russian central government. Do you really think that would come without strings? They wanted to be sure their investment was protected and probed her emails to see what she was up to. She brought it on herself.

fuking b8
kek

So the US must destroy Antarctica then?

Samefag.
Go back to plebbit.

Wiwwwwwww when did Sup Forums become trump butt lovers

You win

/thread

You know Alex Jones doesn't believe any of this shit. Infowars is just a way for him to get rich off of people like you.

I saw in one of the leaked emails a password reset request for something else. It was literally Password123. The government making claims about cyber security is laughable on its own merit

Samefag?
Based on.....?

Watch out out for russian altright cartoon frogs user.

Fuck. Ice burg 2 America 0