What is Sup Forums's opinion of pegging?

What is Sup Forums's opinion of pegging?

Other urls found in this thread:

utn.pl/IGglU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Haven't tried yet.

how a faggot can pretend to be st8

Without it my clothes fall off the line

would love to have some obsessed, sex fiend milf meet up with me outdoors late summer night and rim me doggystyle proceeding to peg me until i bust

If your gay youll love it

i am awake.

My gf wants to try it so bad..I think it's a "power trip" thing for her..idk it's sketches me out..she's let me do almost everything I wanted to do..the only thing she won't let me dongs face fuck the shit out of her..so I kinda feel like I should be fair at let her/me at least try it..but like I said i feel super sketched out about..think I should just go for it??

gay and gay

Gf says she wants to do this to me eventually. Never even thought about it until she said so, now i'm mildly interested.

>staight

Yup..same boat

Some men will go so far to not admit they're homosex.

Would do anything for a gf into this desu

A girl once told me she would do anal if I let her peg me.

Joke was on her, I've had bigger and harder cocks up my ass than her pathetic little red rider.

It was still nice tho. Squeezing her tits and jerking furiously while she rammed me as hard as her inexperienced hips could hump. I jizzed all over her face and in her hair.

Was a couple days before I got the opportunity to make bank. I filled her ass with so much spunk she started leaking.

> There are people who are not bisexual.
Don't get it tbh fam.

this is a heartwarming story, user. thanks for sharing.

My dude.

Blew a dude over 200$, then madd another 50 to let him blow me

If you decide to be straight or gay you're missing ou on the other half.
As a bisexual I have to say it felt good, but ladies are just so unexpirienced at this.

Let a guy fuck my ass for 100. He even gave me cab fare.

i don't think that its gay because it involves a man and a woman. but even if it was! who cares? why be homophobic in almost 2017

Your poultry sum of money is gone and your shame remains.

Faggots the lot of you hope you enjoy satans thorny cock

kinda this. but more:

who cares?

if you want to try it? try it.
if you enjoy it? do it more.
if you don't? don't.

What anyone else chooses to do doesn't affect you & shouldn't matter to you.

It's actually really simple. & this applies to everything, not just pegging.

Whatever tickles your pickle, man. Even if it's floor tiles.

think of it this way. if you are on your deathbed at age 90, which is the worse of these two potential outcomes:

(A) Damn, I tried pegging that one time & really didn't enjoy it. Or even hated it. (Or whatever). I didn't do it ever again.

(B) I never tried pegging & wonder what it would have been like.

Followed you from the other thread. Checked again.

see filename

Do it, you will cum buckets.

Not worth the aids, make it $1000 and we'll talk.

Let's talk preparation
What should you do before hand..I'm thinking like eats lots of fiber So I don't shit all over my gf...any tips for getting ready to get poked

You need the right kind of woman to peg you and that is really hard to find.

SHE WILL NEVER LOOK AT YOU AS A MAN AGAIN IF YOU DO

genuine

I love getting pegged. My wife gets into it and gives it to me every now and then. She also finger fucks me like a high school girl

gf wanted to do it on me, I did it, wasn't bad. Cumming from it felt, different but in a good way. I'd go for it, no reason not to.

sounds awesome!

>
this, even if you realize you like getting fucked out of it. So what, now you can enjoy a different kind of sex

It is hetero-faggotivity

I take Imodium (either 3 or 4 depending on your prior food intake) I try to take this several hours before playtime. Then not too long before I'm gonna get bent over and pleasured I douche by taking enemas until I'm running clear at the pitfall. I'm a big fan.

You're actually more of a faggot if you don't let her. Be secure in your sexuality and take cock as a straight guy and cum buckets. Feels good, and you'll be doing her a favour. You don't deserve such a cool gf otherwise.

Being Bi is like saying " ah fuck it if i dont get pussy i fuck ass". Faggots! Acting like Bonobos

Yes. Im shocked too. This faggies actually belive theyre hetro.

What's wrong with that? A hole is a hole

Always amazing how smallminded and prude people can be.
Being bi is enjoying the full spectrum and I had more pussy that you can count.

You life must be very boring

Word

more pics anyone?

I like oral. And you? Oral or anal?

> utn.pl/IGglU

How about dignity ? Or do u eat shit too ? Cuz you want to taste the full spectrum ?

How to be gay with girls.... the picture

I feel sorry for you
you dopey eyed troglodyte

fucking lucker. why the he'll are you even hesitating, using strap on is hardly as pleasant as normal sex for a girl, and she ASKS if she can do it... what's more you don't want to...
what had this world came to...