Holy fuck guys...

holy fuck guys. it just hit me that i will actually never have a gf and i will always be alone and i literally hold no value to anyone.

god how do i cope with this feel. sincerely i just want to end my life.

I know the feel. I have no friends, that gets to me more than no gf.
tfw Halloween, NYE and birthday alone.

You see yourself of no value, you treat yourself this way and your social interaction follows suit. You project this view onto others. Do something that makes you proud of yourself, workout, get ripped and get invested into something that is of value to you, and people will be attracted to the thought of that value.

Relationships are usually more trouble than good believe me and they always require you to sacrifice part of you.

>halloween
this is one of the holidays people who aren't like us overlook the most. couples dressing in coordinated costumes, having fun with friends, time of their life, meanwhile i'm sitting in my empty apartment alone studying because i have nothing better to do and with a bowl of candy i eat myself because no trick or treaters would ever come

nye is also bad, no nye kiss. christmas is okay because family.

The more people like you the better. only thing fucking our planet up is over population of humans

You not breeding is a god send. Your painful lonely life is what mankind needs. Let the strong live on and die with the rest of the weak user.

Idk I'm in the same boat
>20 khv
>College drop out and a NEET
>Never even had a gf

Everything is good her but getting ripped
Don't fucking become a /fit/izen to get more women. It helps with health and your physique but you will be a lonely gym faggot like me

relationships are over-rated you're better off developing your own confidence instead of finding it in others.

don't end your life until you post more of this hottie

I know the feeling too op, I realized that 3 days ago. I knew I dont have any friends at the night when I had a simple task that I couldn't do I called all of my 'friends' and no one agreed to do it for me. Back in high school I had a gf we couldn't be together because of her mom, it's been 4 years we broke up and I can't have another gf literally. Last day I was tutoring some hot chick in college, I could see in her eyes she wanted more than tutoring and I just refused to look at her in the eyes. I dont know what's wrong with me, I really hate myself.

The way i put made it seems like getting ripped is necessary, no it's not, but it's a good start, a lot of people in these situations can't find something that will give them value. The easiest form of self bettering, is physical. Just find something that is of value in your mind, and you will attract people who share your values.

burh no bullshit. im the same.

why not OP? I don't put myself out there much but I manage to stumble upon a chick here and there.

Either grow a pair and learn how to talk to women or an hero already so we don't have to see this shit on Sup Forums

Feels Sup Forumsro
At least she was interested

27 kissless virgin here. It doesn't get easier. Cut your losses and end it before you give yourself too much to regret.

learn to fight: you get ripped and can beat the shit out of chad's after you get decent. and stop posting photo's of flat ass stacie's, no one wants to see that.

>27 kissless virgin
Backpage a prostitute at this point, if not multiple sessions

What? Do you count for like 10 people?

I'm not fucking made of money.

Get a tulpa.

I don't understand the question.

i guess but i get the feeling i'll always know inside that i'm worthless because i actually hold no value
that's reassuring but i would've liked to have known for myself. i don't get what i want very often though.
never had a gf either. you're young enough to fix it
i don't have anymore, i only saved the one pic. there were so many of her that were posted here too, yet another of my many fuckups that i didn't save when i had the chance
sounds like potential, but sadness is a major obstacle. i believe that's fixable
no one should have this feel, i'm sorry bruh
for whatever reason, no girls ever even talk to me
well i'm 26 and also khv.

CP

Well if you know the future why don't you tell me what I'm about to say to you.

if you going to an hero you might as well die trying to make something out of yourself. what do you have to lose when you think there is nothing left. make life happen.

Women don't talk to you because they are catty and superficial and you're repellent and have nothing to offer. If you can't get along with women at 26, you never will. I speak from experience.

Simple minded defeatism, you can change your appearance and your success level and you can and will get women when you do, get the fuck outta here with your whiny giving up bullshit

just fucking change your life user

Do what I did when I felt the same way, join the marines my dude

The truth is out there.

sorry
that i don't know the future and to stop whining and either get to work or kill myself
it's not about risk, it's having nothing to risk and no reason to risk nothing
i know i never will.

yup. i don't think i'm going to make it through the holidays

I dont understand how people can be filled with such self-hatred or low esteem based solely on the acceptance of women... I don't mean to sound like a fucktard psychologist Dr. Phil but fuck, you have to focus on yourself before you give up completely.

Ever tried dating sites? I suck shit at macking irl but i used to be a real poet when it came to mackin potentially fake strangers.

Okcupid and Tinder both got me a fair amount of dates over time, and right now i've been going out with someone i met on Tinder since March.

You should join the US marines op
You'll get fresh pussy I promise

your life is at risk and that should be enough.

The purpose of life for a lot of people is to find love and understanding in another person. They need another half. Unfortunately, some people aren't equipped to obtain this, like myself and OP. That's just life.

do you have an email that I can contact you on?

24 year old spic here. I speak fluent english so people think I'm either asian and black, or black and white. I've taken advantage of this by fulfilling the fantasy of disgusting race traitors of various races. Something about a possible swirl turns them on. Feels bad because they don't know what I really am, and neither do I. Listen to that fit faggot up there. Listen to this faggot right here. You can be handsome. You can be ripped. You could crush puss of every color in the rainbow. You'll still be up at night wondering who you are, what youre worth, and if anyone would really give a shit if you just up and disappear one day.

More often than not, the answers end up the same

> no one
> nothing
> maybe

Sometimes maybe isn't food enough.

Dude. Don't make it about women. Most women are not worth the anguish you're going through.

What is your life like? What do you do on a day-to-day basis? Do you work? Do you live at home? On your own? How much money do you have saved up? Do you have any friends? Do you have any skills? Any hobbies? Anything you would like to learn?

At 22, I'm a kissless virgin, and I'm moving out in less than a month, across the country. I'll be a college dropout but I'll finally be making my own decisions.

Do things you want to do. Don't let anyone or anything define your life for you, I used to think just like you. I wanted to kill myself. Now I will change my reality.

couldn't of said it better myself. this op, listen to this.

get the fuck over it, i used to have the same dilemma until i came to the realization that if you believe you need to be in a relationship or married to be happy you will never be truly happy.

also realize some people aren't meant to be in serious romantic relationships if you find out you're one of them that's okay too, you can still have friends & even some with benefits just remember your state of happiness always YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.

Brush your teeth, shower better or more often, dress better.

There you go.

Oh waaahhhh you faggot
How about you get your shit together
Girls are fucking over rated stop whining you fucking idiot

You will come to know that only shitposting and annoying autists on b fills the void... Until eventually the void becomes you, and then u r banana

yes, never once got a response on tinder or okcupid
i wouldn't get in
>assuming i place any value on my life
nailed it
maybe, for what?
so we're just destined to be a tortured soul forever?
i go to school (studying to be a doctor, in a doctorate program currently), i go to work like 20 hrs a week, yes i live at home, have more debt than money i can use, no friends, no tangible skills, anhedonia so i gave up all my hobbies, don't care to learn anything.

You know, instead of being a little bitch you can do something about it. Fag.

I used to feel the same way and getting into depressive thoughts but I decided to grab that energy and put into getting healthier. I started to jog and hit the gym. Have a better body and more confidence.

Unless you're ugly af. I which case you're fucked.

You can have my girlfriend for a week so I dont have to deal with her cancerous bullshit.

Uh. No actually. I'm saying don't be so negative. My point is that you don't know the future, so to accept something as general as "I'll never have a girlfriend" is totally illogical and just philosophical self-harm.

so I can see why you are the way you are.

Just join the marines.

What are you getting PhD in?

Should prolly join the marines brew

you join maroons I ain't no faggot

Marines sounds like a good idea.

Stop being so whiny and melodramatic. You don't know the future.

Ancient History - Specifically Middle East 3000bc - 2900bc

I do, you suck dicks

Don't be a bitch dude. Just join the marines.

Join the marinees, OP

Are you actually diagnosed with anhedonia? Maybe there is some medication that is causing it, or can treat it?

Are you happy with school? Is it something you want to do, or are you just doing it to cover your debts?

What country are you from?

The marines could use a guy like you.

Maroonies are the only answer user

Nigger, excuse me?
What the fuck did you think that would achieve? If this is true sepukku is only option.

Doc said there was no meds to fix it and he spent ages checking my testes so he must be right.

You know what straighten your life out?

obvious samefag is obvious

Marines

For real, the reason you don't have a girlfriend is because you think like this. Not saying you need to go FULL ALPHA and overcompensate, just calm down and stop making mountains out of molehills. You'll be fine.

What the fuck have u ever achieved other than sucking ten dicks in a minute?

Definitely Maryeens OP

THE FEW

Dude.

Marines.

dont fucking join the fucking marines. it's one thing to be called a fag on the internet, it's another to have some nig scream fag in your face every day of your life.

THE GAY

I lost my social life, I had so much potential but I was brought down deep in the dirt.

my mind isnt sound and any event is just another bland day where I lost my light.

Holidays just pent up in my room being handsome

Fuck you I would beat your soooo hard if we were in a fight and naked and shit

See this fag? Didn't join the marines. Now he yanks his sad dick to anime.

FALSE FAGGOT TIME TO JOIN THE MAAAARYEENS

^this fag can make you shit your teeth out

I'd beat myself if we we're naked wrestling. Feels good man.

Honestly though you'd be surprised how things turn around. Stop taking how you're feeling right now as the only way life can be. I struggled with suicidal depression for a long time and didn't think I'd come out the other end, I was wrong. The one thing in life you can be certain of is change.

Fresh. Wet. Pussy.

Having no gf is a good thing

Have you gone to another doc? Done any of your own research?

How severe is it? Is there anything you actually like doing, or is it total absence of pleasure? Is there any time you've ever felt pleasure?

MomAnon here.

>inb4 tits or gtfo

Been on near-obsessively since the Boston Bombings. Yes, I'm an INTJ. I get some good, honest laughs from Sup Forums, love the white knight raids (Jerkin' Joes and the kid who didntknooooo) and think that what was done for Dusty the Cat was an extremely proud moment in the history of Sup Forums.

Only rarely do I identify myself. It's simply not necessary most of the time. Also don't want to be called attention whore, be flooded with tits or gtfo, or other summer-level bullshit.

I also lurk in Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Might have to head over to /fit/ one day, stretch my cables and I think you should join the marines.

My ex just sent me pic but I have decided to say fuck it and go my own way! Thanks bro enjoy the pic and fuck her for cheating on me

I'm 48 years old and I've spent most of my life alone, sometimes spending entire years without human contact. A while back I went to buy some groceries and tried to say "thanks" to the cashier; it came out as a terrible croaking noise and I realized it had been so long since I'd spoken out loud -- several months -- that I'd forgotten how to speak for a few seconds.

You'd think I would be miserable and unhappy, but I'm pretty satisfied with my life. I enjoy my own company, and my time and money are my own to spend as I please. I have grown a giant beard down to my chest, I smoke a stinky pipe, and I even own a few vintage fedoras which I enjoy wearing. Being alone doesn't mean you have to be lonely.

Drugs make everything better

Not if you've never had one it isn't.

jesus, fuck... you should join the mureens

Shut up fag

bot

OP here

bailing thread, lots of bots and people faking to be me and marines and other spam.

just no one waste their effort here anymore

Don't you have school in a few hours, junior? Put daddy's laptop away and go to bed.

find yourself. later bruh.

I have all pics of her if you're still interested

That's pretty obnoxious to those of us who've wasted their time responding to you in good faith.

U tell me?

friends+gf are overrated they just want you to do shit you don't want to do