Toronto, Montréal, or Vancouver?

Toronto, Montréal, or Vancouver?

You tell me

I would have never guessed Toronto and Vancouver had the same percentage of Koreans.

which is better? Montréal or Québec City?

Québec City East of the old walls is GOAT; it's been called "the most European city in North America", as an idea. The rest is just a tourist trap.

Housing is a bit more expensive than it needs to be, and the infrastructure sucks (though that's true anywhere in Québec), but aside from that it's very nice.

Stay out if you don't look like pic related

Is housing more expensive in Quebec City than Montreal?

The answer is always Froqbec.

Yes. Housing in Montréal is insanely cheap (though you're pretty limited to New World duplexes or basement apartments).

Both are very cheap as far as North American cities go.

For a 2 bedrooms apartment in Montreal you can expect to pay around 800$ a month,

Maybe 100$ less in QC

you can't tell me what to do

You will be welcomed with open arms Hans when your country gets overrun.

I'll stay in my 95% white Anglo city, full of historical shit and easy small town college girls.

>Kingston

Enjoy your poverty.

>2006
wow dude that's so up to date considering we get 250, 000 immigrants a year. Tell me more about decade old statistics.

>easy small town college girls.
>Implying you didn't sit in the corner drinking by yourself at any party you ever got invited to

isn't that how you look like the mysterious troubled loner who gets the girl in movies?

>71522221

It's 68% White now.

Like 5% less in more than 10 years.

Could be worse. And we get more white immigration nowadays from Europe.

could be worse, could be peterborough.

Montreal !!! Our brothers !

All black Montrealers are Haitian

cringe

Vancouver cuz of yellow fever

Vancouver is the only city in Canada I would ever live in (maybe Victoria too).

I hate cold, I hate snow, I hate french. My family should never have left america.

Sydney

> 3 sanctuary cities

Top kek.

>no Regina

Shit list t.b.h.