Friendly reminder that Fleet Foxes are for normie fucks

and you're not special for following Robin Pecknold on Instagram. Get over yourself, idiot.

bump

Normie or not, that new single is dope

aaaaand? that's all you had to contribute?

lol ok, you're the one that needs to get over yourself bud

niggers

No, it is not.

what don't you like about it?

t. Fleet Foxes stan

>harmonies
>build up, cello risers
>SAME CHORD STRUMMED HARD REPEATEDLY
>shhh harmonies

I personally enjoy when songs can TASTEFULLY use chord repetition as a source of tension/aggression. I felt like it was used pretty well here.

Yes that is the song structure
Can you perhaps attempt to critique the song instead of posting a complete non-sequitur.

who are you talking to?

i haven't listened to them since the first ep, thx for reminding me about this great band OP, adding them to my streams now

I want you back
>Guitar intro
>Black kid singing build up, vocal risers
>SAME CHORUS REPEATED THREE TIMES
>shh background vocals

What does their mainstream exposure have to do with anything? disliking something because it is popular is just silly. Like whatever music you want to like.

the swimming poooOOOOOOLLLL

>you should dislike things because they're popular

you need to be at least 18 to post here OP

I'm glad, it means I'll have more people to talk about them with & they'll be more encouraged to make more albums.

Song
>Instruments (annoying)
>VERSE WITH LYRICS ... 3 TIMES
>BRIDGE zzzz
>RESOLVE WITH EMPHATIC CHORUS/ENDING

fucking every time

how do i fix this

Exactly. Music was meant to be shared, otherwise no one would bother making it. OP just has a superiority complex surrounding the popularity of the music you listen to.

i lol'd when a Sup Forumstant pointed how fleet foxes is unknown to 99% of the "normie" population, how deluded can u be.

Please, OP.

The most normal thing you can do in today's society is hate the normality.

And Fleet Foxes are a folk power house.

>harmonies

Assuming an overwhelming majority of the world is normie, he'd be implying only ~75 million listen to them.

Being unknown to 99% of the 'normie' population isn't that exclusive a club.

That's a fucking edgy post, user.