Even HuffPo agrees with Trump on

Even HuffPo agrees with Trump on
>Sweden
>Yes

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-is-absolutely-right-about-sweden_us_58ad5eb1e4b0598627a55e94

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pJQoy
youtube.com/watch?v=GIl_BNIJcFg
huffingtonpost.com/rene-zografos/ten-things-foreigners-lov_b_9109148.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not giving them clicks

dumb peruvian poster

archive.is/pJQoy

Fake news.

Haha. You have to stay.

...or come to Canada.

>But the immigration problem is not only a Swedish predicament. The truth is, that several European cities have huge immigration problems where even the police force is afraid to interfere in some locations in these cities. UK, France and several other European countries are changing rapidly with extreme quantity of immigration. I’m not saying immigration is only bad, but a lot of problems come with poor immigration policy, as consequences we get violence, terror and gangs. The fact is that the press here in Europe hasn’t doing their job properly. There is this fear for journalists to not report the basic truth - which is that Europe has enormous problems that comes from liberal immigration politics, and as we also now can see in Sweden, but also here in Norway. But it’s not political correct for journalists to say or write that immigration in Europe is unsuccessful. When that said, most of the people that come from other countries are behaving flawless and are a gift to our society, but then again to report that everything is all good is simply wrong and these journalists should find another job, because they do not have enough integrity that requires to be decent journalist.

Is this real life? How can someone put this on HuffPo and not get banned?

youtube.com/watch?v=GIl_BNIJcFg

>This post is hosted on the Huffington Post's Contributor platform. Contributors control their own work and post freely to our site.

It's basically a blog post. Still saying something that it's able to be hosted on HuffPo, though.

We're all aware of the disaster Swedish immigration is. Good thing nobody else has figured out what we have. Accept the middle class educated immigrants and turn down the rest. inb4 all non-whites are subhuman monkeys.

All non-whites ARE subhuman monkeys, some just more so than others.

I'm telling you this as an objective observer, the rumors of our demise have been greatly exaggerated. Our crime statistics are stagnant, our economy is rising and housing in Stockholm was impossible to acquire before 2014 (had to live in an abandoned warehouse for 2 years)

The only reason people say "look at Sweden!" or "what a disaster!" is because they can't formulate any actual arguments. It's shitposting on a global scale.

t. descendant of a potato nigger convict

t.Muhammad

Now this is shitposting on a more local scale, I don't mind that. But when your diplomats start saying it, then we have a problem.

>Good thing nobody else has figured out what we have. Accept the middle class educated immigrants and turn down the rest. inb4 all non-whites are

Bullshit we have lots of low class and poor immigrants.

to be fair we have lots of low class and poor whites

we are low class and poor, refugees go to a more rich country like sweden or australia desu

>Accept the middle class educated immigrants and turn down the rest.
Canada accepts these based on points and then they bring their retarded cousins. Immigration in Canada is better but it has loopholes.

SHUT
IT
DOWN

NOTHING IS HAPPENING IN SWEDEN

Don't get me wrong, I would rather be a Swede than an American any day but I still think we do a better job than you guys do.

yeah, like your ancestors

oops, meant to reply to not Also you're right though, I live near several redneck towns and they're filled with poor white trash.

> be in Sweden
> die in grenade attack

Better job at what? Not being in a union which recklessly took in 1 million refugees?

>Accept the middle class educated immigrants and turn down the rest

This is what we did for 30-40 years or so. It had its own issues.

>Grenades
>Killing people

lol

Ten Things Foreigners Love About America
huffingtonpost.com/rene-zografos/ten-things-foreigners-lov_b_9109148.html

this is another article written by that retard. what a faggy fucking shallow article.
>"m-made in america quality"
LMAO

as i expected, this tard is a fucking typical ameriboo as you can see on Sup Forums

This triggers the Swede.

> not being in a union

Poland is in the union, they refused muslim/african refugees. Because they aren't cowards.

No. Way better than guns. The legal loophole which makes grenades legal is already being fixed because it's not in our constitution like a certain other doomed shithole.

Poland always forces their problems on others instead. Why do you think we all hate them?

Also they took in tons and tons of refugees from eastern europe some while ago, so they have a get-out-of-jail-free card.

>the means for the lower class to defend themselves against the powers that be is not in the constitution of a supposed "progressive" state
nice satan trips though

>He doesn't get shot when he goes to school, the store, the movie theater, the airport, the night club, gets pulled over
Do you even freedom?

Why are polish people so asshurt now that the brits wants to kick their subhuman asses out? Seems pretty hypocritical to kick people out of your country then get mad when it turns out you're the unwanted niggers of europe.

> Why do you think we all hate them

You hate them because they aren't a nation of cucks, and actually have a bright future. Unlike the Svea Cucks.

>The only reason people say "look at Sweden!" or "what a disaster!" is because they
They've seen a small spot on your perfect shiny face. Nobody likes perfect things ruinned down to just great things.

Somehow eastern european refugees sound better than muslim refugees.

> little British girls literally being raped in the hundreds by Muslims
> Brits don't want to look racist so stay silent
> target white hardworking Christian immigrants

Anglos are the Jews of the white race.

I cant believe they admit it. They have been trying to support this from the beginning.
Are we entering the second stage of Jewish divide and conquer strategy already?

Come on now, you hate America way more than I do.

The biggest issue is that most american presidents get shot, yet survive. So what's the point even

That's from a British website by the way.

True.

They're not. When we took in a bunch of people from ex-/yu/ we actually did see a massive spike in organized crime.

ITT: Ahmed tries to recruit leaf

Since when did the Huffington post say something without bias and lies regarding batshit crazy mass immigration? What timeline are we in?

He shot an arrow and now they're painting a bullseye around it.

How the fuck did this happen?

>The biggest issue is that most american presidents get shot, yet survive. So what's the point even

No they don't you fucking idiot. Take the Somali dick out of your mouth. The vast majority of presidents have not been shot.

Wtf i hate

Gypsies are basically muslim tier.

Gypsies are not human

>Poland is in the union, they refused muslim/african refugees. Because they aren't cowards.
It doesn't really matter what Poland wants. Those refugees avoid eastern europe like a plague because it's too poor.

>Poland always forces their problems on others instead. Why do you think we all hate them?
Singling Poland out for pursuing its own interest is retarded, hypocritical and wrong. Literally every single country in EU is doing the exact same thing, that's why migration policy doesn't fucking exist as anything more than dysfunctional dublin agreements and why common currency is an inherently unstable mess.

Correction: some of the refugees did settle down here. That's because they're actual refugees brought in by a christian charity, not the screaming hordes demand entry at the borders.

t. Mugambe
We're literally a third world hellhole. Grenade attacks and car bombs go off literally every single day in the capital cities. Did you know that one in 4 women will be raped within their lifetimes here? Hell I went to the store the other day and I saw 4 Gypsies sitting on every streetcorner, I witnesse a rape happening in an alleyway but was too afraid to stop it, I was robbed TWICE once on the way to the store and once on the way back home.

the privately sponsored refugees seem to the the only decent ones