Greater /MeNa/ - Middle East, North Africa, Central + South Asia

I love Egyptians

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZLbKQ4fYSH8?list=RDZLbKQ4fYSH8&t=76
youtube.com/watch?v=nsxSe4cCwPo&index=3
m.imgur.com/a/Pgq73
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3622204/I-want-husband-satisfy-bed-Syrian-war-left-cities-single-women-given-lesbians-freedom-relationships.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NUKE IRAN IM SO DONE WITH IRANIANS YOU ARNET WHITE AND YOU NEVER WILL BE REE FUCKINING LIKE A I HATE THEM FUCK DU CK FUCK FUCKFUCKFUCKFKC KILL AL OF THEM FUCKI.G AJAMZ YHEY WHILL DIE I WULL KILL THEM ALL TEEEEDESE REEEEEEEEEE

Spic I'm going to take a shit be right back yah dude like fartgas we it out of my ass, everything's dry, no shit this timeeven checked with my fingers

Of course we're not white, and thank Allah for that. Are you retarded? We are glorious middle eastern and muslim

>glorious
>Muslim
Tell me why you haven't converted to Syriac Orthodox?

Also I want to kill you. Post a picture of yourself so I can see how arab you are.

>Tell me why you haven't converted to Syriac Orthodox?
umm why would I?
>Also I want to kill you.
k
>Post a picture of yourself so I can see how arab you are.
I don't think it would be very smart for me to doxx myself by posting my picture for a bunch of complete strangers on a mongolian basket weaving forum to see

Are you a qt3.14? Ill shown you my pulsating asshole if you show me your teetees

So how much will a white person get bullied for converting?

Don't think about it

>implying a proud muslima would ever stoop so low
I'm not a girl but fuck off
You won't. Some dads might be impressed that you converted and introduce you to their daughters, and some girls might even prefer you as you would be more of an exotic muslim.

pretty even without makeup :3

لا تنسى ان تستعمل لغة الضاد، لغة الجنة، وان تتجاهل اي منشور مكتوب بلغة الشيطان. شكرا!

hnnnnnnnnng

Central Asia and South Asia was never mena

South Asia isn't mena well you could consider muslim parts as one
Central Asia is Mongoloid

Afghanistan and Pakistan are considered to be part of greater mena. I said south asia to include Bangladesh as it used to be part of Pakistan.

How do I get hijab wearing qt who gives plenty of blowjobs and anal because pussy is haram but eventually gives in, in the heat of the moment.

Mashallah my brother

>"glorious"
>and Muslim

Iranbro, can you tell me about those 3rd person pronouns of yours. I'm getting conflucting information about them (u, an, vey, anha, ishan)

بوو

Lol sending pics of slum dwellers doesn't change the fact the world hates you. In fact you hate yourself so much that you don't even stay in your own country and plague.others

>glorious and Muslim

what would you like to know specifically? im about go to sleep but i will answer what i can when i wake up.

Specifically, two things. Wiki claims the difference between u/an is human v nonhuman, whereas my book claims it's animate v non-animate.
Secondly, how does one into formal 3rd person pronouns (ishan). I just have no equivalent in any language I know to compare this with.

What's the point of modesty with the hijab if they cake themselves in a kg of makeup?

IM IN A VERY GOOD MOOD TODAY. How is everyone doing?

يا اخوة. تجاهلو كفار ITT لان في أخرة نحن الفوزة بلجنة و نعيمها و هن غارقين في عذاب القبر ثم جهنم

There is no point besides them being huge attention-whores.

another great thread

منشور جميل يا ابا الزهراء

Being beautiful:3

شكرا جزيلا على هذا الإطراء يا صديقي المقرب

Hello /mena/.
What happened to the arab person who became a smoking hot shemale?
Did that person leave this thread forever?

Literally who?

>smoking hot shemale?

who?

I don't know was long time ago. I just wanted to know, came in my mind randomly, like "how is that guy who wanted to become a 'futa' doing". So asking you guys.

Don't know where this person is from, just know was here some arab posting pics of themselves, telling they did a one year transformation and the picture was freaking godly, like my perverted japanese drawings.

>HOly shit tfw no Syrian gf
youtu.be/ZLbKQ4fYSH8?list=RDZLbKQ4fYSH8&t=76

She (he) is either beheaded or is done roleplaying or is featured in this video Where is the female in the video? They all look like men

>tfw no mena gf
do they like korean guys?

youtube.com/watch?v=nsxSe4cCwPo&index=3

Who thinks we should nuke Iran?

That girl is barely wearing any makeup and she looks more beautiful than those that did. :3

FUCK OFF ATTENTION WHORE
YOU DONT EXIST
you need serious help

but wait, there's more :O

She's cute

m.imgur.com/a/Pgq73

wew desu

You know to stop obsessed autists stalking me I'll drop the trip.
Sauce of news?

Tst

Post her feet :3

You need help
Feet are disgusting. I have to grab tons of feet to find le dorsalis pedis artery and measure distal pulse rate as some routine examination.
Ugh I feel so disgusted for the entire day after ward

1. wtf is with you people and feet, I thought it was a meme but you're all obsessed with them

2. Is it true there are gangs of roving lesbians in Syria waiting to attack and marry you

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3622204/I-want-husband-satisfy-bed-Syrian-war-left-cities-single-women-given-lesbians-freedom-relationships.html

well in your case it's Egyptian feet so....

He is an arab thats whats wrong with him, arabs prefer the poopoo over the bagina
>inb4 stalker autist burger or emirati accuses me of being dutch
No im arab

O merciful Allah protect me from this semen demon.

Is there any nudes?

Ameen

Studies have been done and people apparently worship feet because they resemble penises.

ayy lmao

I don't think that you are dutch I think that is the same. Get help.

I do the swiping motion with my arms when I'm massaging my face, like I'm washing it with water. And when I'm actually washing my face with water, I do the same: apply water to the face and move my hands against each other towards the ears

Am I a Moslem?

>Morocco
>Algeria
>Libya

Tamazighna soon

www dot libyaobserver dot ly/life/tamazight-declared-official-language-amazigh-peopled-districts

>Polish turk

Why?

>dad Turk, mom Pole
people in Polish general hate Poles from abroad so I come here

Hello where is the anime :D :D :D

What a bunch of kurwas. Have you tried not saying your dad's a turk though.

Speak any polish or turkish?

lel this

Only Polish and English, my dad lived in Poland when he met my mom so they raised me while speaking Polish.

desu I kind of want to learn Turkish.

Nah, it's just that my flag gives me away and they hate any Poles from abroad. Poles moving to western Europe get a bad rep because they're usually criminals.

Middle Eastern women are hot

Were you that faggot that made this thread about me? This keyboard warrioring is even more autistic than the angry emirati
Sauce pls!
No, we post handsome 3d men nao. Perfection doesn't exi---

Is this you? I thought it was that Lebanese guy.

This is not true but thanks for the compliment. Kim Kardashian is hot.
>i would never want my man to have a foot fetish.
I'm sorry but as long if he is from a fucked up country you'll get a man full of sick fetishes.

Whoops, in the whole polish/turkish thing I forgot about your flag. Even then, just deal with it lad. How can cyberbullying be real if you can just walk away from the screen.
As for learning Turkish, this thread has plenty of resources.

>Not speaking your child with your native language.

Imagine being this cucked.

Most people say "oun" instead of "u" or "an", it's used to refer to people and objects in 3rd person (when they're not present). The equivalent in English would be "that".

For example "oun dar baste hast" means "That door is closed".

"Oun mard peer hast" means "That man is old"

"In" is used in the same way, for both people and objects when they're present. Its equivalent would be him/her/it.

"Vey" is almost never used, it's sort of a "literature" pronoun, nobody says it in conversation.

"Anha" is plural, most people pronounce it as "inha" (when the objects/people are present) or "ounha" (when they're not present).

"Ishan" is sort of a formal, respectful version of "in", used to refer to older or more distinguished people.

Not all of them, and the ones that are, tend to be spoiled, needy, and annoying.

lol
At least I was raised as both a Muslim and Catholic.

Thanks for the link.

shut it
feet are cure
not everyone's feet are stinky as yours

Tripfagging now only bc of that other dutch flag no need to get butthurt stalkers
Thats my 185 cm 150 kg boyfriend
>lebs are white looking

Mashallah my brother in tamazgha

Mashallah you are all welcome in Germany

Doesnt he look like you a bit in that pic if you were fat and tall?
Pic unrelated

Which way we'll be facing for kibla if we live on another planet?

only his hair do looks like mine, if i had dragged my hair in a garbage dump then drenched it in a toilette then dried it with industrial heat blower

I already lived in Dortmund for almost a year and it's a shithole.

@71537576
>Failing so hard at sounding sofisticated and edgy
>Having a haircut similar to that one

W e w

Say this to my face dont talk about my husbando like that

if he posts that pic on social media it'll protect his virginity for 3 years

I'm initially interested in learning "proper" (ie written) farsi, not so much colloquial. And then it comes down to "what's the difference between "u" and "an"
As for the vey/anha/ishan, thanks. I assume that when you say literary you mean "literary works" and not just any written piece (eg newspaper)

HARRAAAMM!!

Hot Haram!!

WHy do you specifically want to learn iranian desu ?
That eh wasnt necessary i think he is permavirgin right now anyways and 3 years is a generous number more like 7 years desu

>And then it comes down to "what's the difference between "u" and "an"

In writing, "u" is used for humans, while "an" is used for non-humans and objects.

>I assume that when you say literary you mean "literary works"

Correct, usually in poems, novels, etc.

I'm curious though, is there a particular reason you're interested in learning written Persian?

Lads, How do I get hijab wearing qt who gives plenty of blowjobs and anal because pussy is haram but eventually gives in, in the heat of the moment?

The learning materials I have are for the written form. Also the assumption that it's easier to go from written->colloquial than from colloquial->written.

find a repressed syrian qt
works for me [spoiler] sometimes [/spoiler]

Do arab wimmons liek spic hombres? were the same tan color so i imagine they would, except we are slightly better than sandniggers lol

:O

Do tell...

lol
o
l
in uni used to tutor some girls. buttsex for my trouble.
i had money, a car, and used to work out. i was a catch.

What part of Syria are you in?

Wouldnt that include you too