Why does Sup Forums like her?

why does Sup Forums like her?

Because her feet smell like Roman Marble...

how do you know? .-.

because shes a goddess

Sup Forums knows.

Because she's crazy and makes crazy awesome music.

dude, she sucks

she sucks what?

hipsters dick

I'm convinced that there are like 5 paid shills driving the whole thing.

very nice feets

we fucking know

There's enough sad sacks of shit in the world to negate the need to pay anyone to shill for female artists senpai

Because she's awesome. Great music, nice personality, lovely look, what's not to like about her?

>5 paid shills
You better prove that, kid.

who cares about the musician personality?

I don't like her. I tried her music and quickly turned it off.

lol

because i'm gay baby

Can't fault you.

Imo both her and her music are very much acquired tastes. I literally spent years avoiding both because her shtick simply didn't appeal to me on a surface level. However, since giving in to curiosity about a year ago and finally listening through her discography with a critical ear, I now unironically consider it some of the best music I've ever heard.

>who cares about the musician personality?
People that aren't autists. Artists are humans, not androids. Music is about feelings and personality is a big part of the whole package. People that think that only music (the actual soudns) matters are completely delusional: everything matters.

it gonna suck when he dies

Many were turned off by her music on the first listen. But after giving it a fair chance they changed their mind. Maybe you simply didn't listen to the right songs that would be compatible to your taste.

what

what
as long as the music is great the personality is not a factor. and you don't actually "know" the personality of the artist, its all public image. you are not their "friend" or something. when there arent cameras around some things change.
I bet you and most of the people don't know 90% of their music library "personality".

why are you placing quotes like that?

being a sad sack of shit is an easy job just diy

i don't even know anymore

Sup Forums doesn't like anything. She's just a good meme

it's just not rational to continue liking something that doesn't make me happy at all anymore

because Visions make me wet (i'm gay cis male)

this

grimes is cute! I like her music! I wish i was getting payed lel I will just always defender because she seems like a genuinely sweetie pie and if I ever met her I can tell her how i defended her online and you never know what could happen from there.

>pretending to be retard