Help Sup Forums

Help Sup Forums.

i constantly fantasize about eating other people, and i don't know what to do.
See a cute girl? imagine tearing their throat out with my teeth, listening to the faint wheezing sounds coming out from their torn out throat as they try to scream, and then crushing it between my teeth, savouring the warm, fleshy taste.
Someone angers me? i imagine lunging at them from behind, biting into the meaty part between the shoulder and neck.
Its not just eating either! i mean attacking people like a rabid dog or something, on four feet and with my mouth.

Is this normal? do i need help?
my teeth are unusually pointy as well, and im afraid i'll hurt someone

top kek, you don't need help, you need to fulfill your desires. go for it user, eat that cute girl literally.

the cops would be on me faster than i could chew her tenderloins. If i was going to eat someone, it'd have to be in a remote location.

How about writing it out as a story? You might just become the next Stephen King

that doesn't really solve my problem though. Although i suppose posting here is some kind of stress relief after hiding my urges for so long.

for more context; I've had these thoughts for years, and they just kind of grew on me until i my mouth started to water around girls. I don't care much for breasts and the like, and prefer checking out muscles, especially the calves. I can almost taste them in my mouth, as i slowly grind them down to tiny little pieces, the blood flowing down my throat. Like the best sex ever and a great meal in one act.

what the fuck

here's an idea: stop trying to be edgy

no one would be happier than me if i could just be normal. I never wanted these thoughts and i'd be happier without them, but it is what it is and i need to deal with it somehow

The logical solution is to start eating people.

Motherfucking quads

i don't wanna go to prison though. I guess they'd just lock me up in a psyche ward for the rest of my life.

huh, cool.

Vorarephilia. It is an intruiging fetish to study. Unfortunately for you, the main forum that pandered to the whole concept of predator and prey (using the community's terms, the roles are most commonly referred to as "chef and meat") was obliterated. Not to worry though, I have seen some threads on here by others like you which may be helpful in relieving your desires. Try not to attempt bringing fantasy to a reality though, it is frowned upon both morally and legally, you know?

Of course you know. The taboo aspect of it must be but another reason as to why it appeals to you, doesn't it?

I never thought about it, the thing i find most exciting i guess is the thought of the hunt.
You know? running after your prey knowing what'll happen once you catch them. The anticipation before you throw yourself at them and bite down on their throat, sucking the blood right out of them.
I get these thoughts as well when i chase friends as a joke, like i forget its just fun for a moment and my mouth starts salivating.
This is what scares me the most, that i won't be able to hold back one day and hurt someone dear to me

I bet your favorite movie is Twilight, you edgy cunt

>Is this normal? do i need help?

Fucking Christ.

what does twilight have to do with this?

you think i like being a fucking freak? thats something normal people do because they think its cool or some shit

i know its not like something everyone thinks, but i mean is it something that happens?

>implying you don't like it because it's cool or some shit

why the fuck would you think its cool? I recognize that its disgusting and fucking vile

Of course you don't want to go to prison. But you do want to eat people, and the heart wants what the heart wants.

Better to give in now than continue to suffer and eventually give in anyway. This way you could retain enough self-control to plan your meals. Less risk getting caught than an unplanned breakdown one day.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

what are you imagining youd get out of it though?, i dont understand it

if you just wanted to enjoy seeing them in pain or sad or whatever why would you need to eat them, is it you want a piece of someone else in your stomach?, could you explain what youd be getting out of eating someone

what do you recommend then?
Should i find a forest or something and prey on hikers? sounds like the best option tbh. No one would think twice about a few hikers here and there going missing

Same fagging this fucking hard jesus. Honestly take some advice from everyone in this thread and stop trying so hard to be edgy.

You're never going to eat someone especially someone that you assaulted yourself you beta. Go watch some more shitty vamp movies rofl

i don't know how to explain it. It's like a mixture of arousal and hunger. I imagine how i'd tear out bits of flesh like an animal, and gobble it up, and its like thinking about eating a delicious steak, except much stronger.

yes get help

i get the first bit off of seeing people get hurt, eating them still seems weird

human meat would probably taste gross, like pork. would you need them to see you eating pieces of them?, would you prefer going to some restaurant and having them serve you human, or literally biting it off of someone

you should be getting ready for school

Biting it off of someone i'd chased down myself would be the most satisfying, so yeah, there might be some amount of sadism involved. The big part is the eating though. Just the thought of it makes me hungry

original comment fam

Every thought of going hunting dude animals not humans?

ur just mad cause i trolled you

i probably couldn't catch up to an animal. Humans are slow, and it wouldn't be the same if i used a rifle.

Cross bow or maybe a spear lol

Shoot it in the leg then just lose yourself ??

thats okay too, but if you have any advice it can't hurt to post atleast. I really need it

Emperor Domitian used to dress in animal skins and bite tied up slaves in the genitals.

You're perfectly normal.

That sounds like the beginning of a plan, yes.

as i said, it wouldn't be the same

>samefagging

Looks as though OP has a multipersonality disorder as well then, conclusion derived from your assumption. Humorously enough, the other personality--who, in no way, could be an actual seperate individual--seems to have a different structure of sentences and overall grammar. Must be useful having a split self that you could dissociate into and use during English assignments.

Sarcasm aside, this is a legitimate phenomenon. Specific persons who genuinely possess fantasies of eating others, or in turn, being the one eaten do very much exist. Maybe this OP could be nothing but false statements, but to simply toss aside something that is real as nothing other than "edgey" is a tad disappointing to see. Then again, I respect your opinion on the matter. Many do not want to believe in such things, so off to the being categorized as a joke it goes. To each their own, I suppose.

how would i survive though? Can i even survive off of human meat alone? i mean it'd be easy to just drive up to a forest but it'd have to be remote enough that i wouldn't attract attention, but still have enough hikers and tourists to live on.

Get help. You can pretty much fet rid of any urges with the help of a professional

Zombie

on second thought, it'd be rather silly trying to live on humans alone. I live in the north, and the winters get pretty cold here, but maybe i could walk into a town once in a while to restock on food and blankets

more like: edgy cunt from reddit

its completely normal op...

cannibalism gives you POWER

if you want POWER, then you need to consume someone powerful...

id advise targeting a ceo, politician or plutocrat

Don't eat people phaggot, how would you like it if someone ate you?

If it's mainly sexual then get chemically sterilized, that works on pedos most of the time.

>youre a lizzard hairy
what the fuck do you want, us to call you a wherewolf?

there's no probleme with it, really

holy shit that looks amazing!

dude i just wanna eat.
None of this magic stuff, although i wish it was true, is real

No, you misunderstand: you don't hunt where you live. You make your hunting grounds disassociated from your living territory. Think of the experience of going to your hunting grounds as a holiday trip after which, if you've been a very good boy, you get a rare treat. The experience should take you away from your normal life for a while, not become it.

Oh, well i suppose. It'd make it harder to remain unnoticed however. My countries forests are vast, population/surface ratio is low, and everyone lives in the cities. No one would ever find me in the forest, and our lake water is drinkable. I suppose it might get dangerous in the winter or if i couldn't get enough food though.