Yo whites what the fuck is going on all the best sports players are black all the best musicians are black all the best...

Yo whites what the fuck is going on all the best sports players are black all the best musicians are black all the best actors are black all the best scientists are black all the best superheroes are black all the hottest women are black the best president is black the best writers are black

Fucking whites are a lost cause

I'm fucking white and wish I was black

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OFxEfQF9nV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't make me hit you with a rolled up newspaper.

youtube.com/watch?v=OFxEfQF9nV0

don't waste that newspaper, or the energy, or another thought ...

Black scientists?

We've lost control

f

g

>all the best scientists are black
citation needed

ff

ree

eee

>this fucker hasn't even heard of maynard

thread d r o p p e d

rr

ffff

hh

Was it good?

so far they are riding on the coat tails of the white man for what is considered the best and great. get over it, iam not white nor black but i am telling the truth. The best presidents were the forefathers of this country. despite any misgivings and were so for a reason. As no country empire or what have you can never be started with out slaves and genocide. Sad fucking fact.

Implying what black artists create is even music hah!

astrophysicist.

Why does everyone keep attacking us? Although not all white people are great. Some have been totally feminized believing blacks are physically superior.

Tosin Abasi.

It's true that all the best bike thieves are black. Prove me wrong.

Got em. Good work bro. You got em.

Fuckin lol

are you white? if so then you keep believing your laws only apply to you and you only as if the rest of us have none that should apply to us. Despite the fact for the last 600 yrs white people have been the monsters in the night. Before then it was other kingdoms and what have you.,

"best superheroes are black all the hottest women are black the best president is black"
>kek you nearly had me there m8
you forget in the matrix you can be what ever you want but Morpheus chose to be black
checkm8

>best actors
>Wesley Snipes

Nigga you serious

he's not "one the best" scientist. He's not even a scientist. He's an entertainer. He hasn't published any peer reviewed article for decades. His h-index is shit. He hasn't done any science

If any of it was true, you wouldn't need to say it like this. You're trying too hard.

The only one that is true is that the president is black. And he's a good president.

Or did we think we were doing the right thing? At least some of us? White people didn't all do the same things. It wasn't every white man's policy to commit genocide. Not every white man was a slave owner. 1.4% of Americans had slaves at the height of slavery and that's before most Europeans immigrated to the US.

WHAT BEST SUPERHERO IS BLACK?? so far they are all white. and if youre talking of movie heroes then fuck off comics only.

>black all the best musicians are black
knew it was poor bait from right there, there hasnt been even a decent black musican since the 40's
Blacks make fucking terrible music

you sure you didn't reply to the wrong person, im saying that Morpheus choose to stay black when he could've been right
...er white*

What about Bob Marley?

Now you're full of shit. I'm white and there are many great black musicians. Jimi Hendrix, Bob Marley, Lionel Richie, Michael Jackson, all kinds of soul music, Little Richard, Prince, I think hip-hop is pretty good but maybe you don't, there's so many talented black musicians.

Nope, bob was absolute shit, a terrible musician, great human being though

Although Bob Marley is half white so we're taking our credit for that. As far as reggae I'm also a big fan of Barrington Levy.

>all the best sports players are black
[citation needed]

>all the best musicians are black
[citation needed]

>all the best actors are black
[citation needed]

Nah. Pic related.

>all the best superheroes are black
[citation needed]

>all the hottest women are black
[citation needed]

>the best president is black
I didn't realize George Washington was black.

>the best writers are black
[citation needed]

>mfw these shenanigans

I'll bite. Yes, black are good at sports and some of them at music (pic related and some rappers). Yes, they have the potential to be good at social stuff like politics, but when it comes to science and technology whites and asians take the cake (like black girls take white dick wink wink).

Musician /= rap artist. The best actual musicians are actually whites, there are some world class Asian musicians as well though they tend to be copiers. There were some great black musicians back in the day with dizzy Gillespie and Louis Armstrong and the like, but none that I can even think of that are alive right now. Jimi Hendix and Prince are dead.

Wait do we really need a citation for sports players outside of hockey and soccer?

Future is really good. He's special.

>all
Those are sports. Therefore, not all.
Also, Tennis, Michael Phelps is white, bunch of other shit in the Olympics where black people don't always top.

Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski dominate the NFL.

The best hockey player of the future is black he signed with jay z sports saw an article about it on bleacher report his name is Pete jones or some shit. The best soccer player is Messi or Ronaldo both are black

MISTER Douglas - in Falling-Down ; oh I must see that again!

Blacks really don't do shit in weight lifting. A white man won the fucking high jump too.

Fucking classic

Pudgy and about HALF the Charm and enthusiasm of Carl.

Messi and Cristiano

>black

Why are black people so narcissistic?

Black musicians that aren't dead?! Get back to work.

>Hyman G. Rockover, White
>Albert Einstein, White
>Steven Hawking, White
>Marie Curie, White
>Nikola Tesla, White
>Issac Newton, White
>Charles Darwin, White
>Niels Bohr, White
>Michael Faraday, White
>Leonardo Da Vinci, North Spaniard, ergo White
But where are the black scientists?
Fun fact: Dr. Dre isn't a real fucking doctor, nigger.

Let's not forget some good ol' statistics too with citations.

Everybody knows white people are smart. Black people don't want to be smart. And if they do then they will just keep throwing their athletic achievement in our faces.

Go away nigger. Niggers are a disease. Please kill yourself and all the rest of your kind. The only good nigger is a fucking dead one.

>Pic VERY related.

So Jews are now white? Or is that just when it fits your script?

Genetically 50% white, 50% Arab.

Of those that are true and even some that aren't, you have to realize that without whites none of it would have happened.

Tom Brady Goat
Ted Williams Goat
Larry Bird Goat
Wayne Gretzky Goat
Wayne Rooney Goat
Jack Nicklaus Goat
John McEnroe Goat
Rocky Marciano Goat
Conner McGregor Goat

Please

Wayne Rooney is far from Goat

Yeah, I mean, they sound like human names to me. It'd be awkward if the catcher started eating his glove, helmet, or home plate.