What would happen if someone was spotted wearing this in your country?

What would happen if someone was spotted wearing this in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsfeed.time.com/2012/09/27/and-the-worlds-most-educated-country-is/
iltalehti.fi/uutiset/201701192200056496_uu.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nothing

most of the people here don't know english

nothing
but 'make' means 'lose' in japanese so people might misunderstand that losing America great'

Everyone will think that this person is very patriotic and wants to ally with murika

this tbqfhwyfamalamalam

*feint near inaudible autistic screeching in the distance*

If I wore it in somewhere like Newtown I could get angry looks, be sworn at and some landwhale would post a photo of me on her tumblr, saying how she longer feels safe in Sydney and she would try to find who I am and get me fired from work

I own one and used it on a hippie rock festival one month ago.

I sing on a Lynyrd Skynyrd tribute band tho so most pof my friends actually like trump. Trumpis as hated/liked as obama

get shot

Classic Texas

Let me buy you a drink! Would you like to fuck my sister?

Everyone would know that he is going to make a joke or a social comment acting like a retard.

I live out in the countryside so probably nothing, though if you were to wear it somewhere like say Melbourne, you'd get a guaranteed response

>patriotic
It's true that trump is russian spy

They would ignore you since nobody likes talking to the retarded.

Nobody would give a fuck, unlike America in here people are able to dress in a way they want, without getting persecuted.

Come on. We wouldn't ignore you.

Your joke is reliant upon me wearing a MAGA hat. Nice try though, for a burger anyways.

Nothing, I did wear it for few weeks in hope that it would provoke some libs, but only attention I got was from the tourists.

This. And they have no idea what is this slogan.

It's reliant on the ambiguity of "you" and "they".
>Canadian reading comprehension

Not suprising though when coming from a country that is still dumber than us despite our 40% nigger population.

Hey Pavel, can you tell me which is correct?
>vyndávat or vyndavat

are those the canadians in the background?

That's funny considering our country is the most educated per capita on earth.

newsfeed.time.com/2012/09/27/and-the-worlds-most-educated-country-is/

Being number 4 isn't too bad though. I mean it's not even bronze but you got so close.

Kek. Leafs btfo'd

>oh fuck I made a shit joke, thank god the aussie saved me! CANADA BTFO LMAO!

Yeah you'll need that education to compensate for your biologically proven mental inferiority. Dumb snow beaners.

vyndávat is grammatically correct, but if you write it like vyndavat, nobody will notice, in certain instances it sounds even better.

>leaf demonstrably btfo'd

>IQ tests designed by americans for americans measure "biological" intelligence.

Better a snow beaner than literal beaner carlos

most people don't even know that's actual trump merchandise or don't even know what the fuck the cap says.
Maybe some urban middle class scum will give you weird looks but most if not all would ignore it.

>Wearing a cap over the age of 5

Not OK. Never OK.

Díky Jarek. Also, congrats on being one of the few countries in the world that isn't cucked into oblivion.

>snow beaners are so dumb they can't understand basic patterns

The human brain is conditioned to see patterns where there aren't any.

Nothing, byldos can't read english, educated people don't care enough to give you trouble.

Take off the proxy, tard. No one would stop to give a shit about a random guy wearing a stupid hat in Newtown. Do you even know where that is? Have you ever been to Sydney, let alone around near Kings st.?

on the street: dirty looks from some, smiles from some, maybe a few comments from niggers but they are largely docile physically so you wont get attacked or anything

on a campus: probably around 75% of people wont say anything, 20% will give you dirty looks and make mean comments, 5% will smile and be like MAGA brother

Why are Americans so inept at humour?

I literally wear mine all the time. I've only gotten compliments and a couple death glares.

buncha pansy liberals try to beat you up

Lack of blood flow to the brain due to clogged arteries and a cardio-vascular system strained by obesity.

Our humor can be hard to comprehend when you spend all day huffing gasoline.

Oh yes, it must be all the corn syrup and that gives you your comedic powers.

Shut the fuck up Chong

How very original. Have you ever thought of trying you luck at just for laughs?

>trying you luck
*Just Chenglish things*

Wow the leaf got blown out

Yes Putin picked the person least likely to win the primary and then election as his spy.

>YES! He made a typo! Time to make a move...CHING CHONG! XDDDD
Woah baby don't use all your humour in one post now.

t. hitler

You are REALLY Asshurt my friend

In my experience even One Nation supporters think Trump is a buffoon.

Not asshurt. Just Canadian.

Foreign Trump supporters like him because of his "fug brown people. :DDD" message.

How much of a cuck do you have to be to support a foreign leader that has the goal of screwing over the planet in trade and ennviroment protection

People will consider fighting you for being racist (they never will though)

Leftists are cucks, that's why I never worry when wearing mine out and about.

t. zhang

In fact every alt-right party in Europe supports Trump except ours.

Jimmie said "we just want to get rid of all the immigrants, Trump is still a fucking dumbass". Hopefully history will prove him right.

I wish this was the primary and legal way to solve disputes, personal combat, blood feuding and honor killing is the way of superior men Tbh

Somehow it's funny when an Australian does it but not when a yankee does it. The mysteries of comedy eh.

I wish we could take all the SJWs and all the Alt-Right cucks, stick them on faggot island and watch them kill one another. Deep down it's what they really want and it's what the rest of us want. It would be like facism vs communism but instead of ruining it for the rest of us they would only be killing eachother.

The police would imprison you.

I've got one.

About a 95% positive reaction, I wore it at a new years festival as well many outdoor events (and a couple club nights).

Been laid in it and made a few new friends. A great conversation starter.

T. Teenage Internet racist who is also a Internet tough guy that is so much of a cuck that loves the fact that america is having a Bush 3.0. So much that he publically has to display how he was bullied in high school through a MAGA Hat

Dude what? Did you reply to the wrong person?

> Bush 3.0
> not Obama

You probably supported Hillary you ignorant claud. Do you know what neoconservatism is? Protip: Trump isn't a neocon, Bush, Obama, Clinton all are.

I hated Hillary, Sanders, Crazy Gary and Plant Lady too, but in the end it doesn't matter too much because I am austrian and not american.

Trump ruined being anti establishment by selling out to republicans right after elected. He is a Neocon bible-thumping russian puppet and yeah maybe hillary would have been worse but its looking less that way with every passing day

Probably nothing. Though apparently some fast food worker at Hesburger got fired because she steamed about a customer wearing that kind of hat to the restaurant she was working in.

Ignore flag, Finn on exchange here.

I think I did, oops

>kicking illegals out
>banning rapefugees

He's fulfilling his promises.

>Probably nothing.

What?

>Finn on exchange here.

Oh, that explain the frist affirmation

>banning rapefugees
Blocked by the courts! You are fake news! Many such cases...SAD!

Haven't really talked about politics with the Spaniards here. Or anyone for that matter.

Too busy getting drunk for all that jazz.

>Haven't really talked about politics with the Spaniards here.

Better, the trird most voted party in Spain is chavist, the level here is subrealist, just enjoy the party.

Except from Tunisia and Lebanon, where the foreign terrorist in Europe actually come from LOL

Coming back next week my leafnigger friend :^)

He's using the same list that was suggested to Obama as posing security threats.

I have a MAGA cap but I'm afraid to wear it outside the house :x

Im trying to buy one here.

treated as genuine reatard

nothing why?

No one wants America great "again" in Serbia. Fuck USA and fuck Trump and whoever rules that hellhole.

You would get spat at or beaten up.

77% of Finns dislike Trump.

iltalehti.fi/uutiset/201701192200056496_uu.shtml

Some heads would turn and people would keep their thoughts to themselves.