Fucking clogged my toilet and it won't come unclogged with a plunger. wat do?

Fucking clogged my toilet and it won't come unclogged with a plunger. wat do?

timestamp that shit. geddit?

stick hand down and unclog it manually

Keep trying. There's something there and it needs to move. That or call a plumber and you're payin.

Drink

Pour dish soap in and plunge .wait abmn hour should be unclogged

You're obviously not doing it right, have you tried shoving the plunger up your ass?

blast it with piss

sharpie in pooper

D R I I I I I I I N N N N N K K K K

Use Draino

throw a firecracker in there, the shockwave should force the obstruction loose.

Post actual clogged toilet you fucking faggot

lock the bathroom door and never speak of it again. God made buckets and windows for a reason.

This, I keep a box of them behind the toilet for such an occasion.

I'd like to see you do that.

rip, hope that shitter is in the basement

Kill yourself, and try to arrange it so your corpse falls face first in the shitter.

boiling hot water and dawn dishwash soap. The combonation eases the shit down the drain like you wouldn't believe. saved my ass many an expensive plumber

Correct answer is a coat hanger or wire that you can jam down there over and over, get it up and around the bed

Learn how to plunge like a man.

Muriatic acid. Usually you'll want to dilute it 1:4 with water (1 part Muriatic, 4 parts water) but there's enough water in the bowl to dilute a gallon. 20-30 minutes should clear out any clog.

Sometimes though it won't be muriatic acid, results may vary as google results change.

Many people don't have that just sitting around the house. Bleach and ammonia is a good substitute.

This. I absolutely hate the idea of having to plunge the toilet or do anything like that, hot/boiling water, dish soap, leave it for a few minutes and flush.

just keep using it, eventually the weight of shit will push the blockage down the pipe probably

Bail the standing water out. Boil a pot of hot water. Add some dish detergent to the toilet, then pour the hot water on top of it and let it sit for a few minutes. This was the advice given to me by a plumber, and should unclog almost anything. If that doesn't work, then you're going to need a snake.

T O P G I G G L E

i'm 6'8 and ive taken massive shits all my life. me vs clogged toilet with plunger, i'm undefeated, bro.

you just suck.

Don't do this, OP. The boiling water turns chemicals in the soap into a poisonous gas. This fucker is trying to kill you.

You need to buy some Drain-O.

They're small capsules you put down the toilet, which contain beetle eggs. The beetles hatch and eat the goop clogging your drain, at which point you have an unclogged toilet full of harmless beetles.

There is nothing in dish washing detergent that changes into anything dangerous when added to boiling water...

Drink all the water from the bowl.

user with two young boys reporting in. Drano is expensive garbage, not worth it. Bail some water out, then pour a shit ton of dish soap in that bad boy. Next fill a bucket with very hot water, pour it in til the toilet is full. Sometimes it can take a few minutes to work. If it's a tp jam, this method should work. Failing that, you'll need to bail the water again and remove the toilet from the floor. This will require replacing the wax ring so plan to make a trip to the hardware store.

Nice try, fuck-o. We're wise to your games.

Thats what the goverment wants you to think man, the jets are all spraying us too man have you seen the shit behind a 747 as it flys? we're fucked!

Legit advice here buy a product called draino, be careful as it is a high powered acid and will burn your skin upon contact, put two to four cupfuls in the bowl, leave for half an hour then plunge for a minute, then flush, after you flush the water should be able to push through the mostly dissolved product and anything still solid would be knocked loose by the plunging

If you think about it, this is probably the gayest thing you'll heard all month.

Don't trust the dishsoap faggots, OP. They just want you to end up with sshit bubbles all over your bathroom.

If I were you I'd try this out and if that's not enough just drop an m-80 in there.

DISH SOAP PLUS WATER MAKES NERVE GAS BE FUCKING CAREFUL OP!!!!!!!!!!! YOUVE HAEV BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are supposed to stop flushing before it swaps over . now you have to get out aroun 2 l of the shitwater to solve the problem.

DO THIS:
Get a 2l coke bottle, the ones with the relativley thin plastic hull that are kind of flexible. And broad enough to connect closely with the bottom pie of your toilet.
empty it srew the cap back on, cut of the bottom.

Put in the toilet, push into the pipe and pull out.

The flexibel but slightly largerer than the pipe-cirumference opening on the cut up bottom part of the bottle will function as a plumber with a huge amount of displaced volume, you will just push anything thgrough your plumbing.
One deep push will probably solve your problem.

Did it myself, worked instantly.

you can google it.

Plungers are shit, plumbers are rip off merchants,
do you have a mop? put a binbag over the end of a mop, put in the toilet and beat that fucker back and forth until it unclogs, works everytime.

Dish soap + fecal nitrates + boiling water (which turns the entire devil concoction into easily inhalable steam) = certain death. It aint nothing to fuck with. My mom's cousin's sister's friend's dad's son who worked at Nintendo died from that shit, mang.

>draino
>be careful as it is a high powered acid

This faggot doesn't know his acids from his bases, don't trust him.

This is the only way.

You cause magnificent dishonour to family name. You do the suicide with Samurai sword. Kurosawa! Murakami!!!

Cupkek

OP tried that dizhsope
he ded