How will you remember his presidency?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_GIUWbgIZAI
huffingtonpost.com/entry/iraq-war-isis-michael-flynn_us_565c83a9e4b079b2818af89c
youtube.com/watch?v=276RDr582t0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The president that supported and aided daesh. That's how I'll remember him.

Fondly. He did an amazing fucking job and anyone who says otherwise is a self-admitted retarded fucking faggot.

by his forced tax of a scam healthcare

God tier

Fucked Up

Daesh? You mean the group that w bush created by destabilizing the Middle East when he invaded a country that never did one fucking thing to us? That Daesh? Ok...

We wuz kings

For the most part better than Bush material, overall kk but fuck him for the drone program and the spying bullshit otherwise i'd rate a 9/11

Memes aside, a good president.

Thw black president

Well he wasn't perfect. I Agree on those issues you listed. But no one is perfect. But he was the best president we've had in quite some time overall. And remember he was fought tooth and nail by congress and the senate on everything.

killed bin laden
spent 8 years cleaning up the mess from the last guy

The presidency that proved how racist African Americans really are to the entire world...but the world didn't care.

he is awkward as fuck

He basically caused the middle east to be as fucked up as it is now. Also I remember how he let in millions of mexican illegal immigrants over people from europe who were applying for citizenship the legal way because he wanted more liberal voters.

Keep cry wife boi, yo womans creampie is already you can slurp on so shut yo mouf!
I be a dicking make white wimens sticky robot

He was black

I agree with everything you've said, especially
>fought tooth and nail by congress and the senate on everything

It would be a hard job, I wouldn't want it. I think he did what he could, he did kk on jobs on stuff, was able to keep his cool against all the conservative shit, and his personality remained intact. He's a likeable guy, done some good things, done shitty things. At least it wasn't another war monger we needed a break from that shit. (even though he has been dipping his toes in the water).

When I hear people talk about shit about Obama I usually hear shit like
>immigration policy

In my head I'm thinking, wtf at least he wasn't another Bush. Jobs are up, no towers fell, the machine wheels turned. He was handed an economy that was a clusterfuck thanks to the bail outs and the housing bubble shit. Those were some bad times, people tend to forget that. He was handed that mess.

Still though, the spying thing is fucked, he fucked us. The drone program is a murder program. Yeah it wasn't as bad an illegal war, but still pretty fucking bad. Especially the spying shit. The game has changed.

he was a definite warmonger, he just finished what others have started

HE GAVE THE BAILOUTS. You moronic liberal dick sucker. The GFC happened under his watch.

I like this one, I'm going to save it for future use.

meh. At least he wasn't Bush.

>trashone

fuck sake, really?

Uneventful. Was better than most, but not a great one.

At least neither him or his family contributed to the cultural degeneracy and he did make a good role model for children.

I'm willing to give him a pass on the shit that was left on his lap from the previous administration. He wasn't the one who poked the fucking beehive, but it was left to him to make sure no one got stung.

Rub a dub dub DUB

Ya cant goof the Roof!

>How will you remember his presidency?
I won't, in slightly over a month America will be great again and he'll be forgotten.

Pretty bad overall.

Ran on change, ran on the promise that he'd go after wallstreet after the credit bubble(didn't, bailed out insurance companies after they sold derivatives illegally knowing they were too big to fail), practically made the middle class nonexistent with his taxing and creation of jobs (lower paying jobs, slight increase in salary puts you in a different tax bracket, fucks you over royally especially with obamacare), incredibly awful healthcare reform, ACA is one of the worst things this country has ever seen imo. Massive deductibles for the middle class, essentially useless unless you're extremely in poverty. Destablized the middle east even worse, pretty much created ISIS with his foreign policies, made racial tensions in america the worst they've been since the 1950's, etc.

Awful president I'd say. He'll probably go down as an ok president since the country was left in such a terrible state with Bush, but in reality he was pretty fucking awful, but I can't really say a different person would have done a better job. Country was pretty fucked up.

I completelly agree. He made it ok for africans to revolt against the laws that hold them in place. And take the fight to the enforcers.
God damn domestic terrorist. Just give up your black ass citizenship to some other that would put it to good use. You mufuking waste of life

say what u want
u gonna miss him since 1st sec of 01/20/2017
& u know it

The calm before the storm

trash-one
4 real this is a valid name yo niggas?

yo who's this bae?

saving us from Bush's recession and affordable healthcare

He was literally a dindu in that he barely accomplished anything except being black. That's all he's credited for. Being a black president.

>low energy

the same way i remember all good presidents:
as a man who stagnated the nation and made compromises everyone hated

key word being compromises
someone's gonna hate you no matter what you do in office, but most presidents just go to the extremes on everything, and it's always the economic far right extreme, they almost always do what's best for corporate CEOs and no one else
but obama, he knew how to stand up for leftists and right wingers alike, even if it meant he had to piss off both of them. the way you can tell he wasn't an absolutely horrendous president is by the fact that he made compromises at all

Three words:

He Dindu Nuffin

the black girl tho

America's final president

penultimate*

As just another Zionist puppet.

I'm not sure if this is someone trying to make blacks look worse than they already do, or a black guy who genuinely thinks he just made a good post.

legacy

black garbage

With this song
youtube.com/watch?v=_GIUWbgIZAI

>Using weird, cherry-picked absolute values and not rates
this is satire right?

What would have happened if he had not given the bailout?

You guys scream about it but don't say what the alternative was.

Total economic meltdown? Sounds great.

>OP asks opinions about Obama
>assholes post about the President Elect instead
Are you fucks retarded? Can you not keep your fucking ADHD/Aspergers in check long enough to just keep the thread on topic or are your pussies that raw that the orange slug won that you can't help yourself and you gotta be butthurt all the time about his win?

Obama is a warmongering hypocrite. Nobel Peace prize and then increases the drone strikes for the largest civilian death campaign since WWII.
Constitutional law scholar, and proceeds to trample all over the Bill of Rights and Constitution by issuing overreaching executive actions that are being challenged in courts.
About the best thing he did was helped ensure that Clinton will never win the White House with the leaks in his administration funneling info to the Russians to get posted on Wikileaks about the shenanigans with the DNC.

the next time i take a shit in an elevator at my local shopping mall...

ill think about the duality of his presidency and my actions

it aint cherry pitching if them is facts these is real facts i tell u hwat !!! aint no made up cherry facts shit obamo succ the cock

goog them up youself they is true you a fucknig libbyfag ??????????

???????????????????????????

>Pic VERY related.

Learn2history

sure kid

Who's Libby and why is she a "fag?"

Fucking retard. What do you think a Republican would have done?

ACA being so bad was Republican caused. They wouldn't pass what he wanted - and he squeezed through something half asked and badly constructed

As for creating ISIS - total crap.

They rose out of the Iraq war, out of Bush's legacy. And they rose spontaneously- it wasn't Obamas doing, he had no control..

Blame Bush.

>the largest civilian death campaign since WWII

Do you realise how stupid you look when you repeat obviously untrue things?

well ye that true af
libbies is all fags they a bunch of faggot fags

Name one US military action that has caused more civilian casualties since WWII. The last big one that eclipses the current US drone strike program is the use of atomic weaponry on Japan.

meant for

Except, when you "invincible" fuckwit uninsured douchebags get into some trouble and have to apply for emergency Medicaid to cover your expenses or you have to go bankrupt for same reason. You need to insure your car, your home, why not your body. Wtf. Grow up.

CIA assassination programs in Laos Cambodia and Vietnam

you a fuckin lira that aint no libby look at them speedy o's this here a man of class damn he know how to dress check them stars and stripes he my!!!! (man) only peep like this who all they lovin america need to be livin all in here all yall libby libby fag fags gotta go

We can now say we had a nigger President, so no need to do that again, or hear any more whining about "RAYCISSNISS".

my expensive health care costs.

Define "single US military action." Because I'm guessing that's your way of moving the goalposts after realising how wrong you are.

The Vietnam war was a US military action and that killed half a million civilians.

>pretty much created ISIS with his foreign policies
George W. Bush

huffingtonpost.com/entry/iraq-war-isis-michael-flynn_us_565c83a9e4b079b2818af89c

Lol how many civilians do you stupidly think have been killed by drones?

sucks to be you. I just signed up for 2017. $43 a month for a silver level plan

>asks for military ops
>posts black ops that was illegal and not condoned by congress
Try again

the vietnam war did not kill civilians
it killed viets
subtle difference
namely civilians implies being human for one thing

>most of the civilians killed by their own rebel army
>tries to lay blame on US forces
Good try though.

as the most niggerest of presidents I ever did see

Enjoy your abject poverty level - if you had been just a tad more poor you would have free healthcare.

>How will you remember his presidency?
A haze of coke and strippers

>tries to avoid blame for a pointless military conflict you started, lost and carried on for way too long.
>222,000 of those civillisn deaths were at the hands of US military forces

Like I guessed, you are a stupid person

Allepo and abandoning American responsibility for the messes we created.

it is hilarious to me that everyone in this thread cares enough about america to even WANT a good president

look at these kids

fucking look at them

do disgusting fat hogs like this really DESERVE adequate protection of their rights? frankly they should die

america: land of the free-as-in-beer and home of the greedy entitled slobs who indirectly perpetuate world hunger

total fucking brainless faggot

the drone prez

then truly you must be against islam and communism aswell right? since theyve killed alot more than the US

youtube.com/watch?v=276RDr582t0

It created this

>look at these kids
>fucking look at them

The drones are CIA directed. Just because Bush snr (head of murder) didn't get congressional approval does not make it any less American or any less deadly.

But keep dodging the question - how many civilians has the drone programme killed?

Now compare to civilian deaths in Iraq...

I am against all religion and against communism in practice but not in principle.

>implying being against bush and being against islam and communism are mutually exclusive

he killed obama bin laden