AMA

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0gwgqaalP-8&sns=fb
youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Loser

TIIIITS

Can you please not show that gross bitches tits to us, nigger?
Thanks.

the fam...

That's a shower

this

Why?
>lets see those titties

shes a dirty little whore eh?

why'd she leave you? she wants someone else's dick now i bet

Why the break up?

Can you fucking rotate them before posting?

she was cheating go figure lol

Her tits front and center

wait so are these pics of the cheating, or pics of u sharing her?

story?

moar

pics of me sharing. I never caught her cheating just got her to admit it.

Are you the dude? Pretty fucking handsome if so, there are plenty more out there.

hm, not bad,
got any facials?

ty and yes

You shared her? I hope you weren't surprised when she said she was cheating on you.

no i wasnt

nice trips
she has fat legs
good riddance, show us the facials anyway

checked

Posting nudes of your ex is a punishable offense in many countries Contacting local police.

This shit i don't get from the swinger/cuckold lifestyle.

You openly share, but what the fuck constitutes as cheating? Like dafuq?

Not a cuck faggot, but know one. The sharing/cucking is agreed upon by both parties. Cheating is not.

y tho

Got anything really kinky? I mean VERY kinky.

True

>sharing wife/gf
>not a cuck

Um, dude. That's cuckoldry. Sure, you both agreed to it, but it was one step away from "cheating."

Either way, my main question is what the main deal was. You let her fuck other guys with you being there. Why does your lack of presence change anything, really?

I mean, you're already down the road to non-monogamy, why not just an open relationship.

I bet that she had 2/3 more cocks than you had pussy in your relationship if not fewer.

And swingers, IIRC, is just when their are two partnered parties of two or more people. Still, you were a cuckold dude based on the pictures you posted. Nothing wrong with that, BTW. You're arguing semantics though about "sharing your wife."

It's like "I'm not gay. I just sucked some dick in college because I was drunk."

Is OP gonna post more shit like this because that's the only reason I'm here

I'll bump with oc, I love whores

Women are more sensitive than men.
Obviously you don't know that being a woman carries more privilege then men.
>I regret having sex
>muh rape
>I got pregnant
>muh rape
>muh child support
>I want black dick
>divorce
>muh alimony

hey I share my girl too

why did she dump you? did your dick stop working?

but I'm not a cuk

that looks uncomfortable and ridiculous

Why is only one of them wet?

also one seems to have star fixation

look
at
those
juicy
pimples...
makes
me
want
to...
barf

i guess only ugly girls with low self esteem can be pressured into this

Dude, female/male/ it doesn't matter.

If only one partner is having fun, it's cuckoldry. If it's both with one extraneous member(s) it's a N-some, where N is the number of people or other beings involved. If it's both partners having fun and their is a party of 2 or more sentient beings on the other end, that's swinging.

More or less, what I a trying to tell you--and OP-- is that you're both cuckolds. And their is nothing wrong with that.

Did your ex wife get upset with you dating her daughter or something?

You look way older than her.

Which police? Which country?

Her face looks like mine, and I'm a 200 lb neck beard who is out of the basement for the winter because I can't afford to hear the basement and keep my genetics in check on my weight. (I used to weigh more but the diet pills worked at the expense of acne like her face, on my chest and back.)

Good, she deserves a man who will have his hair for the rest of his life, call bosley or something ffs

Just in time, you look like your liver is failing

Even if your serious or not I appreciate this post user.

cause other is gf, n she gets wet

if you say so

God I want my wife and I to become swingers.

OP, please tell me you're not a cuck

I'm not OP. Sharing and being a cuck are the same shirt. I didn't put a coma in front of faggot, faggot.

I helped a friend w/ his cuckold fetish. I felt bad 1/2 way through because he was crying.

opps

I'ma grab her by the pussy

Nice nipples piercings. Ever actually seen a girl in person w/ nipples piercings.

Post dem noods user!

Sorry to hear Sup Forumsro. Chin up, break ups suck.

OP I think is gone, likely crying then Hero

He's not going to. You're better off waiting for a good Ghostbusters movie to come out.

youtube.com/watch?v=0gwgqaalP-8&sns=fb

I got this one, n before you lol wait for my next post

I'm liking these nipples more & more user.

her now,

fucking cuck nigger lol

has an ass not to

They already made 2 of them..

You sound uncomfortable and ridiculous

well the last one wasn't good,
It was nigger feminist shit

Reminds me of my bro's ex GF. She jumped into the shower w/ me when i wasnt lookint & grabbed my junk. Gave me pretty good head. So much I couldn't think straight to get out of the shower. I came to after the 2nd load & ran out. Told my bro all about it because it felt wrong even though that was some awesome head.

never snitch dude, we train whores from a yong age to be quite for a reason. So she still giving it up for you?
>Nope
because you're a snitch

she looks 12

I know I'm going to hear shit for this, but if they had not used Leslie Jones in the movie & Chris Hemsworth's character was too stupid. It seemed like they kept ruining every good joke w/ situational jokes that were so corny they were cringy. Situational comedy isn't bad, but they used it in a bad way. Finally the feminism push was gross. I'm all for girl power moments & that okay, but I hate people going out of thier way saying they are being oppressed when they aren't. You know those people who need to make themselves feel like they have accomplished something when they haven't so they fakeep it? Also the antagonist was AWFUL!
If they had done their own separate new universe & not fucked up thr things I listed it could have been good, BUT NO!!!!!!!

Probably is m8, all I know is I wouldn't touch.

Guy was my BFF man. Know the guy since we were shitting our pants fam. Wasn't going to ruin our friendship over just 1 girl who knows how to give head. There are a lot of girls who give great head. Then there are the girls who give good head & all the other good qualities like not going after a guy because she heard he has a bigger dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A
WATCH THIS VIDEO OR YOUR MOTHER WILL SUFFOCATE AND DIE IN HER SLEEP!

What the Fuck is this Shit?

Un parented kids is what it looks like to me.