YLYL Thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6y0QKiTQPkY&spfreload=5
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYRmvnjzBlw
youtu.be/50mU_I0iTZA9772
youtu.be/_xqcEordrHw
youtu.be/yuYAs680q8g
youtube.com/watch?v=gNh1SiRjRaQ
mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/San-Antonio-s-Aluminum-Pan-Man-wins-in-7293709.php
youtube.com/watch?v=s0t3ajWCT8U
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This fucking group.

So much cancer but so many keks to be had.

It's golden.

>posters: 1

>posters: 40

+1 eks dee

>posters: 3
Including me

>niggers: 3
including you

Kek, don't mind me, I'm just making this into a webm thread.

I can't see what I'm posting but if they're as funny as this, we're in for an actual laugh.

So you're a nigger too?

what the fuck happened here

lost

Dumb beaner thought he could outrun THOR: GOD OF THUNDER.

I don't know how it has a preemptive snapchat text but I do remember reading somewhere that it's real. Nigga got fried.

RiP

I wish I could be kang

Nerve gas

Faggot chinese moot limiting images to 2MB
I HATE CHINESE MOOT.

Fucking wasabi nigger.

thats where cuckbook group comes in i guess lel

nice dubs

I don't use kikebook myself. Not since I started using Sup Forums and I realised it's just a big catalogue of people who voluntarily spew personal info into it.

FUCK chinese moot. Most of my webms are more than 2MB

What is this cancerous shit?

this is too much for me
Sup Forumsros trolling Sup Forumsros on a fucking fagbook group.
fucking kek m80

Why did I save this?

story?

Lol Ukraine man....

It must have something to do with Ukraine getting cucked by Russia. I remember a couple of years ago there was a huge fuss over it, and Ukraine became divided as a country. Half of the population were fine living under Russian rule, the other half wanted independence.

Those LAVS are flying the Ukraine flag, so my guess would be this was recorded in a pro-Russia part of the country, and these guys were LARP rebel fags.

love how the guy just layed face down

>YLYL
>facebook
this is why they get spammed with bananas these days

this is just gay...so fucking gay.

>implying it's not fucking hilarious

this is very obviously fake. snapchat text isn't even green.

youtube.com/watch?v=6y0QKiTQPkY&spfreload=5

If it's fake, it's very very well done. Down to the lighting and the sound and the reactions and everything. So I don't think it is.

>obviously fake
>on a real video

real video. did not die.

Autistic alert.

who even thought of this?

>Look im edgy
>Gore in ylyl thread
>xdxdxdxd

There's not any gore you tard

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYRmvnjzBlw

youtu.be/50mU_I0iTZA9772

youtu.be/_xqcEordrHw

i9ts not autistic he just spams his shitty dacebook page all over this shit

hey fucker we all have meme pages on facebook why exactly do you think that yours is better than anyone else?

On othe other hand tho fuck you imma close this advert

baba baneposting commencing

> Started using Pol
> Using

Gay cunt kys. You leftist cuckhold cunt rag

youtu.be/yuYAs680q8g

You tard, you can't preview webms. I even said so in my post.

Stop posting your shitty videos faggot

Oh my god I can't believe I lost to banana

What else do you do? Visit it? Go on vacation there? Give me a fucking break you faggot. Also I'm far from a leftist.
Please kill yourself asap.

FUCKIN KEK

did he died?

youtube.com/watch?v=gNh1SiRjRaQ

>calling a rekt webm a gore webm

wew lad

yeah it's not fake... and he's not dead, the snapchat text was bullshit though.

mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/San-Antonio-s-Aluminum-Pan-Man-wins-in-7293709.php

That's bullshit. The missile comes out from the left and later it's coming from the right. FAKE AS SHIT. Fucking kike liberals lol.

All I wanted was a sweet distraction for an hour or two
Had no intention to do the things we've done
Funny how it always goes with love, when you don't look, you find
But then we're two of a kind, we move as one

We're an all time high
We'll change all that's gone before
Doing so much more than falling in love
On an all time high
We'll take on the world and win
So hold on tight, let the flight begin

I don't want to waste a waking moment; I don't want to sleep
I'm in so strong and so deep, and so are you
In my time I've said these words before, but now I realize
My heart was telling me lies, for you they're true

We're an all time high
We'll change all that's gone before
Doing so much more than falling in love
On an all time high
We'll take on the world and win
So hold on tight, let the flight begin

and the years start coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming

Ylyl is garbage. Literally Facebook-tier cancer

It's beautiful how little damage was done to the truck

I have new life goals.

youtube.com/watch?v=s0t3ajWCT8U

You stupid

You must be trolling.
That piece of metal was being propelled by a fucking rocket. The payload for that missle was not in the head of it. The head continues on it's path and is further projected.

Why do I even try.

good

Rather than letting them go to waste here, why don't we take all of these stupid "reply or x will happen" pictures, make a folder of them, and just start spamming them on sites like 9gag and enjoy the carnage that brings?
They're going to waste here, when we could all laugh at the chaos we'd cause in their lives. Why not have a little fun with this shit?

kys

This guy is onto something. Make a thread dude

Second

are you that fucking stupid?

You think that's a good way to word it? I just woke up and my brain isn't quite sure what is correct

-Oh look, another bitchy women...
-Meh, pretty boring tho.
*But guys i have a boypussy, look.
-¡¡OHHO HO HOHOHHOHHOHOLOCAUSTHOOOHOOOHHH!!1!

Excellent idea, sir.

Threads up guys, help keep it alive

Niggered

K

He was probably ko