Know any ways I can scam people online...

Know any ways I can scam people online? The old method I had using ebay cannot be done anymore as they changed the way they handle money. I'm pretty desperate for money and I can't find a job. I'm considering selling my PC which is the only valuable thing I have left.

If you weren't a trap lover I would have helped you

desperate for money huh? How about getting a job, or maybe a profession? Fucking slob

Stop being a piece of trash and get a job.

i dont love traps
ive been trying to get work

Don't lie and say you "can't" get a job. That's bullshit. The market is good and people everywhere are hiring. You don't WANT to work

Why would I lie? I've been searching for work for months and the only thing I found was factory work but they stopped needing as many people and I stopped getting calls to come into work.

SOMEONE HIT ME WITH RANSOMWARE BUT I N=NO PAY

GET OUT FILTHY KIKE!!
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There's a folder called System32 on your computer that prevents you from masking your IP address, delete it and you'll be able to hack all the computers, especially the bank computers.

Alright I deleted it. How do I hack now?

>I no wan work
>I wan lie cheat and steal for monies

Republicans, amirite?

What did you do on eBay?

OP here.. thanks for the help guys. I think i'll try to sell my PC within the next few days and if I can't i'll hang myself from a tree.

How good are you at sucking dick?
t. /biz/

Taytay thread?
SOMEONE PLEASE post the gif of her autistic knee/cheer thing

no idea ive never done it

approach people on the street and say you need change for a bus to get to work

let someone bump into you on the street and drop a box with some shattered porcelain in it. throw a hissy fit and demand money.

ask to borrow someone's phone and dial a premium number registered in your name

online scams are for fags

Get a belt and hang yourself.
People that swindle money from people are kikes, and kikes go in the oven.

I'll be the only one probably to give you a good answer to this, and it's SEing. Easy af to do with good profit.

>Find a place on TOR where people go for stuff
>Create locked RAR files with such names as Vicky something, Tara something etc etc
>Make RAR files bigger than 2.1Gb
>Sell files to people are willing to pay in bitcoin
>???
>Profit

it has to be online i cant talk to people in real life

LOL That pause where she needs to look to find swifts "ass"

Cant unsee

1. upload a 700mb continuous black screen video on a torrent site.
2. "password lock it"
3. include a link to some faggot ass website to unlock
4. ??????
5. PROFIT

gay for pay

Info blackmail on the deep web

it's in samurai champloo isn't it ?

pretend to a be a girl from a poor country, befriend a neckbeard, continuously talk about wanting to move to his country
after a few weeks cry to him about some kind of made up tragedy, the likes of which would only happen in a poor country. like her uncle is in the hospital and the doctor won't operate unless bribed, or sister kidnapped by gangsters and being held ransom, or some shit like that