Okay Sup Forums, i have 200$ and i need to double that money, how to?

Okay Sup Forums, i have 200$ and i need to double that money, how to?

Can be illegal i don't care

Buy a shirt and tie, get a job. Earn significantly more than $200 by getting off your lazy ass.

not guaranteed but buy a $200 csgo skin and coinflip it

write I LOVE RONAN on your dick and post a pic and I'll paypal you $10 right now

Become a prostitute.

you can make easy money by sucking dick. once you get enough money you can start your own dick sucking factory and have other people suck dicks for you!

capitalism is amazing ya know

Invest it.

where are you OP? I want to suck a dick today and I don't mind paying for the privelege

Scratch tickets

>buy cartons of cigarettes at your local reservation
>sell two for a dollar outside clubs or to kids trying to look cool
>profit

>Go to walmart
>Buy gun
>Rob people
No ???, just profit.

You can do that by giving me 50 dollars.

Gamble low on amateur tables until you're confident enough to start raising your bets.
Also read about what you're playing. It should give you a considerable gap against the low level players that you're facing

Great answers. Made me Kek. Lose all money and an hero

how much a cigarette carton costs? i have no idea

Make ejuice > sell ejuice
\/ /\/

10 times the price of a regular pack.
There's no discount. Your margin is in selling them loose at 50ct a pop (when you break it down they're about 25ct a pop retail)
Your target audience will be generally people who just ran out, or people who've "quit."

Buy an ounce of weed, don't smoke. Flip for 20/g 60/8th 100/qtr.

Easy money.

Resell drugs.

Bustabit

/Thread

Usd will fall against the gbp after the feds announce the rate hike in the next few days. Easy time to double your money if you can wait the next few days.

Gambling on the GBP is too dangerous these days.I know it's forex, but the UK administration has proven mercurial enough to still give the kind of volatility to a leading national currency that you'd expect out of a failing smallcap fund.
Besides, what kind of percentage do you think you're going to get there? Whatever he could make out of it would be overshadowed by transaction fees, he's holding 200.

Go outside with a knife
Find some young kid and rob him

>don't rob the elderly you degenerate fucking shitpile

But the elderly are more likely to have money and less likely to fight back.
In for a penny, right?

>don't rob the elderly you degenerate fucking shitpile

>Find some young kid and rob him

>be me
>need more money
>go w1
>say "doubling money"
>lure idiots into wildy
>spec
>????
>profit

Just withdraw another two hundred you fuck

Buy random shitcoin
Sell it a week later

Yes screw the youth, they're fucking idiots anyway high chance they steam or rob shit so rob them.