There's something sexy as FUCK about Adele

There's something sexy as FUCK about Adele.

(faggot OP)
No there isn't.

No there isn't.

this

fuck yeah there is. id pump her throat until she pukes on my bag

no shit
>gorgeous
>amazing eyes
>voice of an angel
>phat ass

if she wasn't chubby maybe
at least u be into chubb fetish

Yeah it's called make up and photoshop

>I secretly love the song chasing rainbows and I played it constantly as my marriage was falling apart

Wrong

she's a cow whose stylists always dress in total black to hide her fat, make her hair look huge to make her face look proportionally small and less fat, and put a tonne of makeup and giant eye-lashes on her eyes to make them look bigger, again, to hide the fact that her face like everything else of hers is HUGE.

she does have beautiful lips and face, but if everything else about her wasn't hidden then people would insta-throw-up at the sight of her

Yeah mean while with you there are not tactics to cover up your ugliness. It's just in the open and we all have to suffer though you.

we all do it to some degree, but with her it's so in your face. she needs an army of stylists to make her not hideous. i just need to put some clothes on.

Yeah there really isn't at all. From her Peter griffin chin to her fat fucking body, she is downright hideous.

I mean she's so fucking fat. "Oh I've lost lots of weight". Woman, you're still the size of a fucking hippopotamus.

I believe that her unhealthy, overweight body has contributed to much of her success.

Awe are you offended someone pointed out she's nothing but a grazing cow?

>They cake enough makeup on Adele and wrap her in enough figure-concealing clothing to make her more presentable
Fixed that for you, OP.

She'd make a very handsome man, look at those pronounced cheeks and that chin.

She's the same age as Taylor Swift and looks at least double. Wears old lady clothes and has a music taste of an old woman too.

She's an old bitch

You may feel sexual attraction to that man-jaw, it's okay OP we always knew you were a faggot

It's all part of the image to sell records.

Fat - makes her relate to all of the other unhealthy, obese women in the Western world.
Old lady clothes - looks different from other pop stars like Taylor Swift, also makes her more appealing to the 'mature' audience.

Musically she's no different to any other pop star. She has the same kind of songwriting teams doing all her shit for her. It's just the image that's different. But she still gets respected and seen as a true 'artist'.

No.