Kill all straight people

HEY LARRY HOW BOUT THEM RATINGS EH?

Kill all straight people

BASED LARRY

About time someone had the balls to insult straight people

>le angry impotent leftist

lel

Larry Wilmore is not black

Maybe one day leftists will learn that you don't have to shit all over a bunch of people to make a small amount of people feel better. It doesn't help your cause when you tell the people you need to win over that they're shitty and evil unless they're self-hating dipshits, which is why most leftists are self-hating dipshits.

Fuck that bastard.

his show is cancelled I thought?

literally who? not even memeing.

>It's a Comedy Central show that people watch on Youtube instead episode

That hash tag is actually pretty spot on if you're talking about Larry himself.

What does this even mean? Is it implying that the Mario Bros. are gay even though they're brothers and both have canonical female love interests?

AYYY DAE NINTENDO THO

but youtube told me to be proud of who I am

> It's a niggers acting more racist and bigoted than anybody else on the planet episode

WHAT'S THE JOKE

is that rupaul?

So does this bald negro do anything besides stare at the camera looking smug?

wow how mature

He isn't the only one to do the Mario Bros. = gay thing. I feel like that was joke fodder on the late night circuit for like a month.

Nah, Rupaul still has his balls.

Having a brother is gay

Is it implying they're pizza lovers?

Well they do understand the significance of them being BROTHERS, right? Is incest the new meme that leftists are trying to push?

I think they prefer spaghetti.

Hihjlarious my nigger, stay woke, we wuz funny

>Italians
>Automatically love pizza
Racist nigger

Does anyone even watch his show or the Daily Show anymore?

HAHAHAHAHHAAHHA. THAT'S GOLD LARRY! GOLD!

I don't think it's a leftist thing so much as a lazy comedy writer thing.

"These two Italians plumbers hang out all the time, they must be gay rite :^)"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yy7GOO7Y96Y

I don't even like Bill Nye but this infuriates me

He was on The Daily Show with Stewert. He did segments where anytime the """"story"""" remotely involved black people, he'd show up, do deadpan """"comedy"""" and leave. For some reason, his segments earned him a show.

His show is primarily whining about how difficult it is to be black and how we whities are so privileged and dumb. He says all of this while likely growing up in suburbia with almost entirely white friends. He's just as unfunny as Trevor Noah, though instead of opting for the "retarded accent", Wilmore went for the "high-pitched whine" voice, bold move.

I think about half as many as before

>American """"comedy""""

Well I guess I'm a massive faggot because I have three.

>look like a polished scrotum
>Get on TV
How does this happen

literally who

You gotta buy them all a gay cake.

If homosexuality is a gene then all homosexuals will die out soon enough.
Until now they've been having children because it was socially unacceptable to be a homosexual.

>This is the wit of a mid 40s(?) man who is supposed to be a biting, intelligent personality.

How could our Ancestors in their technological infancy have been more intelligent than we, with all of our ground breaking, nigh incomprehensible wonders?

Is it fated to be that as men's advancements wax, his individual capabilities wane?

>Sup Forums defending the virtue of a literal normie pride day

what happened

lmao. this fucking "joke"

When will people wake up and realize that modern leftism is all about division and not unity. Modern leftism REQUIRES that we all be at each others throats and not settling our differences and seeing past them.

What's this geriatric nigger gonna do?
I bet he can't even throw hands anymore.

Reminder that if you don't howl with laughter whenever Larry opens his mouth you are a racist and are an active member of the KKK.

So why was this an issue?
Is it implied straight people don't go through struggles, just the same as anyone gay?

#thisishumorqustionmark

yeah mocking homosexuals and denigrating their struggles is really bring us all together

i'm 99% certain you're less likely to be murdered for being straight than you are to be murdered for being gay

Modern leftism is classic leftism which is pro-segregation. Martin Luther King died for nothing.

There's a difference between that and telling straight people that they're shit for being straight and that somehow them merely existing as straight people somehow oppresses homosexual people.

It's just a culture response to the hardcore rightism prevalent not too long ago. Went from one end of the spectrum to the complete other.

Leftism is terrible and people are finally realizing it. It's why a lot of people like Trump. It might not be for another dozen years but eventually things will calm down and people will realize that "___-kin" is lunacy and being trans doesn't make you a more special snowflake.

Don't worry guys, things will calm down soon enough.

isn't it funny that a decade ago it was SHOW NO LOVE TO HOMO THUGS
now this liberal pet is full gay crusader

>How do I convince these people who disagree with me that they're wrong?
>I know, I'll tell them to shut the fuck up!

Gays are slowly being pushed out of the LGBTQAZ2*&? whatever else community.

Where, in fucking Africa?

I'm pretty sure anyone outside of Africa is literally 99% less likely to get murdered.

Larry Wilmore's black power hour is unironically the most boring and unfunny shit on comedy central.

Honestly, felt pretty good to see him get torn a new one after the white house correspondence dinner, he's a terribly unfunny guy on his own.

You talk like a gay

A straight person's struggles are not usually a direct result of their sexuality unlike a homo.

I NEED to see that unfunny smug-fuck get shit-talked, where can I find that video?

who had the balls to tell him to wipe the food off his face

>What is marriage?

>There's a difference between that and telling straight people that they're shit for being straight
where was this ever said

the point is that 99% of society is composed of and geared towards heterosexuals so holding a pride day is literally just political signaling against homosexuals holding pride days to combat negativity towards their communities

which is stupid and insane but this is the retarded world we live in

kek, ya m8 only fags have ever had problems relating to sexual relationships

this wtf. liberals dont even care about spreading tolerance anymore, they just want to feel superior.

Kill all straight people

Pretty sure no one's gonna beat the shit out of you for kissing your wife in a public space.

>What is an affair?

Its been like that for many years.

Your wife is going to beat the shit out of you for kissing your wife?

That's not what that means at all. It's like the cake place that wouldn't sell to gays. Stuff like that which targets gays specifically for no reason other than being gay.

>why celebrate the continuation of the species
i'm with larry, the world should end in a fiery blaze as soon as possible

This. All humans are capable of anymore is bitching

Time to return the Earth to things that are going to use it

Are you saying married women don't have affairs?

Like coffee shops that refuse to sell to Trump supporters? Boohoo this place doesn't want to make me a cake,only the every other place in town will boo hoo life is so hard, you don't know my struggle boo hoo

How is it that the radical left completely dominates the media? It's like having CNN.com redirect to Sup Forums as a news source.

it's a mystery

it's what young people want to hear

and companies are desperate for new blood to watch their shows, since digital stuff like netflix is stealing them away with convenience

A private business can do pretty much whatever but that's still not a problem coming from your heterosexuality which was the original argument. There's also the host of other anti-gay laws and rules across multiple countries that don't apply to straight people if you need more examples, like being beheaded in one of those shitty muslim countries or until recently not being able to marry or openly serve in the military here in America.

is that were this comment came from?

clearly not since ratings for OP pic, CNN, NBC etc are all in the shitter and have been for years

>hardcore rightism prevalent not too long ago

There was no such thing, it was always leftists controlling the media.

The media has always leaned left, its just now they jumped it up to 300%

youtube.com/watch?v=KHlNEZf4SAE

that's because young people prefer to use the internet because it's more convenient.

simply having more left leaning stuff to try and catch their attention is basically just a last ditch attempt before netflix and similar services win

Why is being heterosexual a bad thing. Who doesn't want to have a girlfriend or if you are a woman a boyfriend

He clearly said being straight would be the reason, plenty of faggots get killed because they're faggots but you don't see people killed because they were straight almost every.

It isn't an inherited gene, it's a triggered one. Look at the animal kingdom.

Wow, that's so clever.

I really hate these types of Comedy Central committee written jokes. They're always these ham-fisted references trying to appeal to millennials. Even Jon Stewart and Colbert had them, even when the shows were bearable. They'll throw in a reference to something the Xbox, Call of Duty, Disney movies, or outdated memes. Even back when I liked these shows, I would always be embarrassed when Stewart would keep repeating that dramatic gopher meme.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with heterosexuality.

>Being beheaded in a muslim country OR not being able to marry
>or not being able to marry
>or

Ya the rough life of a faggot, not being able to marry for awhile or die for your country is like having your head cutoff.

So at what percentage is it okay to have pride?

it's not a gene

humans are simply inherently bisexual and the whole straight/gay thing is just a social construct.

Shhhh don't tell anyone that it goes against every agenda

To be fair nobody said the likelihood was high, just greater than you being murdered FOR being straight.No one is targeting straightfags for being attracted to genitals that aren't their own.
Though now it seems like Terrorists realized their mistake in killing gays and minorities since in doing so it overshadowed their message of terrorism when everyone focused on it being a hate crime.

he is cringe incarnate

Is there any people more racist on this planet than your 'merican blacks?

Just disgusting, bigoted, hateful, people.

yeah male and female are social contructs

reproduction is just a fairytale by the evil white man please dont reproduce

Not quite, look up finger length and hormone levels in the womb. Protip faggots have similar ring finger index finger ratios as women