My mum has given me a ultimatum. either bring home a girlfriend or she is threatening to kick me out...

my mum has given me a ultimatum. either bring home a girlfriend or she is threatening to kick me out. my supermarket job doesn't pay enough for me to live by myself. I anxiety so I don't think I can live in shared house without having panic attacks.

I thought about calling the cops because it's basically emotional black mail, domestic violence.

Who cares? Can't you literally not be homeless in Australia? Pretty sure we're the only Anglophone cunt where being out on the street is a legitimate concern.

no. social housing has 6month-2 year wait list. unless you're a abo or single mother no one gives a fuck about you. and you have to unemployed meth head to even qualify, the fact that I have a job, no matter how shit tier disqualifies me for a lot of benefits.

Count your blessings. Here just being unemployed doesn't qualify your for bennies. You have to get laid off and even then its limited.

How old are you mate

Australian women are compete whores OP. One will pretend to be your gf for half a kit kat, she would even fuck you for the whole thing

Lel
Im starting to think that these kind of threads are just an elaborated bait like benis inspection days and daisy destruction made to mock third worlders like me, i work 2 jobs, 14 hours a day from monday to friday and i can barely buy a nice meal at the en of the week, i seriously hope you hang yourself after your mom cornered you enough

I hope we are making fun of you; I hate Mexicans.

why are you posting on Sup Forums instead of working then? if it's any consolation my funeral will still be worth more than the gdp output of your entire family for the next 5 generations.

>5ft8 is dwarf height
>im 5ft8 naturally

fucking kill me holy shit

>tfw you got a warning from the manlet mod for starting a thread on Sup Forums with that picture

Now that's some fun stuff

I came for the ocational laugh and to complain too
Dont worry man, i gonna be working there soon, i have a visa :)

How many hours do you work? I find it hard to believe you can't pay for a single room flat/apartment if you're working full-time.

>tfw no tall gf
nice fullhouse in your post number though

This pasta is still floating around?
Fuck me.

Become a hobo

Live the dream

You need to recycle the shitposts to make everyone enjoy them more.
Is it hard to find a gf in Australia ?

I've done the math. rent + food + other costs leaves me 50 or less. I would be literally working to share a house with pajeet. I might as well quick my job and take up drugs.

End your life, it's useless to society

Don't feel bad, 5'8" is a good height for a woman.

Okay op il be your gf xoxo xox give me a kiss now

I've known that since my 6th birthday. I even told my mum she should have aborted me. I certainly don't have the courage to kill myself.