Is it weird to smoke weed with my best friend's girlfriend while he's on holiday in Chicago?

Is it weird to smoke weed with my best friend's girlfriend while he's on holiday in Chicago?

are you two alone? if so then yes. It seems suspicious, of course if she smokes weed alone with any guy it's suspicious.

Jes it fucking is.

no the smoke will hide you

would she smoke anyway? if yes, there shouldn't be a problem

you're dead

only if there is sexual tension between you two

You don't want to put yourself in a position where she could ruin your friendship. "We smoked pot together." can become "We fucked" during an argument.

I wouldn't do it.

If he knows about it its fine.

But if he doesnt ur a fucking bitch

This. I'd end up hitting on her.

It's not. just because someone is in a relationship doesn't mean they can't spend time with other people. If it escalates further than just hanging out then you have a few moral decisions to make.

My best friends girlfriend is also one of my best friends and I try to hang out with her as much as possible as long as I'm not imposing and he's just gotten back from a few weeks away across the world.

not if you also fuck her. that would be pretty cool.
Also post pic of said gf.

Eh...it depends if you guys are all friends or this is just a spur of the moment toke. I smoked with my boyfriends brother all of the time when he was away but we often smoke eachother out so nothing weird went on.

this
underrated

Depends on who you are
If it was me my friend would just go. aw thats just user dont worry.

Tfw im so beta my friend will let his girlfriend in my room with me alone and not think anything of it.

Only if there's tension

Post the pic, OP. Dubs demand it!

its is strange you asked Sup Forums this question

Op here
She would smoke anyway and it's my weed she has anyway cuz it was her birthday present

That's her

Only because you ask.

you want to fuck her, admit it

I can smoke with your best friend while he's on holiday in Chicago then it'll all be even. It doesn't matter that I'm a guy right?

>get her high af
>fuck her
>?????
>profit

why the fuck should t be weird? you are not doing anything that could be considered cheating. and just because she is your friends gf does not mean you can't hang out.

I fucking lol'd

this could all end today.Just walk away

It only is because you aksed. You want to show her your schlong?

All im gonna say is whenever me or my friends wanted to fuck a girl who had a bf the #1 method was smoke/drink with her to make the situation comfortable then you run your game & make your move from there.. anybody with common sense knows thats not cool lol.. then again common sense isnt so common sometimes

It's weird if you double-fist her while she's reading Kafka out loud, otherwise it's healthy adult relationships.

If you had to ask you already know its kinda wierd & not cool Sup Forumsrah. Unless dude said he doesnt care, then whatever happens is on him.

If you all hang out together regularly then no. If it's still maybe weird to you then just ask your friend if he'd care

Smoke w/ her then fuck because it's punishment for vacationing in Chicago in the fucking Winter. Who the fuck does that?

It's only weird if he was on business in Chicago or on holiday in Florida.
Next case...

Depends on whether your friend knows, and approves, or not. If you're sneaking around, then yes, it's fucking weird.

That's not being beta, it's being a good friend and not banging his GF

ths board is full of people who like to pretend they're alpha enough to fuck anyone they meet when in reality they're the creepy fucker who follows girls round parties and clubs and don't take "no" for an answer

this

This.

Better being a bit introverted then a creep who percieves never hanging out with girls as being alpha

Cringe worthy

I mean it's a weird and suspicious. You're not going top fuck her are you?