How do I ask my barber for a Hitlerjugend haircut without sounding like a nazi?

How do I ask my barber for a Hitlerjugend haircut without sounding like a nazi?

Show them that picture and say "can I have a cut like this". You fucking idiot

Undercut with fade.

Or just ask for the "The Side Part" cut

Ask for the style of haircut... Which was also common in other places in Europe at the time like Britain, I've got a picture of my grandad in his 20's with almost the same cut, he was in Australia.

That's an undercut you fuckin cuck

trimmed on the sides long on top
you're an ass

Just tell him "heil hipster"

Just show him the picture

Top kek

ask him for a Rear Admiral

Hipster Cut

>Barber:what you want fam?
>You:Just give me that ''I suck dicks for a living cut''
enjoy lil nazi faggot.

ask him for a clean shave with extra force

Nigger detected.

Stay triggered.

Tell him you want the hipster queer cut

He's right tho it's like the faggiest haircut right now

I know who that person is.. Billy Bampton...fact kek kek

Dubs of truth

You do realize how much of a faggot you would look like with this haircut?

go get it in Berlin

If you are such a beta fag that you have to ask that question, maybe reconsider your laughable adopted ideology.

Op confirmed underage

All ideologies are adopted unless you're a cutting edge philosopher

Just ask one of the many dudes you suck off on a weekly basis to cut your hair. I'm sure one of them has hairdresser experience.

Tell him to make you look like a cunt.

he could take a picture of you

OP is a faggot as always. Comes in thinking he's a hard ass talking about his nazi hipster haircut gets BTFO

ask your mom/female to do it and say you want to look like an old gentlemen.
also wuit being a raging homosexual

>hive mind 9200
over nine thousand. ebig

*rimshot*

pretty true

just say undercut, that's it

Worthy ideologies are earned through the tireless pursuit of knowledge, leading one to come to their own conclusions. Flawed ideologies come ready-made and are thrust upon weak-minded individuals. OP is clearly in the latter category.

Its adopted in either scenario faggot. Did you give birth to it? No, you adopted it from Nietzsche or Diogenes or whoever the fuck.

This looks like a Beverly Hills 90210 haircut. You sure you want to go through with this? I suggest you rethink It.

OP here haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate hate hate and I'm just gonna shake shake shake shake shake shake shake it off

Fauxhawk brushed to the side.

Bullshit. You have to make a mental leap to aggregate all you have learned. Anything short of that is just parroting those who have come before.

Tell the barber you want the back door special. He will understand.

If you think you've arrived at some novel outlook on the world, chances are you're wrong. Nothing new under the sun, and your ideology was likely shaped by philosophical ideas that preceded you rather than your independent struggles in a vacuum.

But keep grasping at that air of superiority over an anonymous troll on Sup Forums who hasn't even stated his ideology, just a desire for a faggy haircut.

FAGGOT!

machine short on the sides and back. then they will understand what u are looking for. get your hair cut by a white lady also.

Why are you fuckers hating on this guy over a fucking haircut? That makes no sense.

/thread

>Why are you fuckers hating on this guy over a fucking haircut? That makes no sense.

Just ask for a hipster haircut. 90% of 'men' /numales today have hair like this.

Hipster confirmed

It's not about being spoon-fed and completely conforming to any particular ideology. It's about the journey. It's about seeing the weaknesses and strengths as you form a strong code of life to live by, always taking in new data. This is concept is obviously lost on young dipshits ready to drink all the Kool-Aid in one mighty gulp.

call it a balkan iro if you're a yuropoor

because this is b newfaggot

triggered

He's got a point though.

People on this board don't hate because they hate something. they do it on such a regular basis it's more like a fucking hobby.

It's called a "regulation cut."

it's about the mental state which lets him axe such shite

You know nothing about the ideological positions of anyone ITT and your attempt to inflate your ego by rambling about the struggles of forging a unique ideology in the flames of adversity is really fucking pitiful.

Hello newfag

Ask for the Macklemore special.

>defending the nu-male hairdo this hard

srsly replayn?

>newfaggot
>replies to wrong person
lol you're done.

He isn't dying his hair, read the conversation.
It's just hair bitch-nigger.

It's just hair bitch-nigger.

Ask for the twink

>he isn't dying his hair
No shit

They just want to vent from the frustrations of their useless lives... Let them be.

>Walk into barber
>Ask for a number 1
>Walk out feeling like a man

So you admit the picture you posted was unrelated to the conversation. Thank you.

This is fantastic b8.
It's like I know it's b8 but I'm still biting happily.

Faggot

>So you admit the picture you posted was unrelated to the conversation.
Nope. You're pretty fucking dense though.

>what could be he correlation between these two nights-male hipster haircuts?

Ahh, is wittle wannabe Adolph anwry that he can't just have me gassed? Better get to school before your drunk dad comes in and beats your ass again, kiddo.

tip fedora and say g'day m8 I'll take the the gayest cut imaginable

I'm not into any of that shit, so thanks for proving my point

user never said it was related though.

God, you hipsters are all so fucking stupid. What's up? Did your mommy forget to get your vape refils?

Kek. Sup Forums for fucking hair advice. How do I get a bowl cut without looking like a dipshit? Ops balsiest move ever. Hair like Hitler.

How do I get my hair cut like pic related without using the word faggot?

Ask for the Cristiano Ronaldo haircut and show him a picture

>how do I get a bowl cut without looking like a dipshit

Best post of the day, even though you're insulting the based bowlcut.

>Denial
It's just hair. I don't know why you care so much. Oh... Right well kid when you get older (I don't know how to put this) there are more important things on your mind then the latest haircut. Well I know you're just going to get all bent out of shape over this so this is where the conversation ends for me. Just remember you can learn from this

OP your gay ass going to delivar pic of the faggot cut?

I'd just say, "long-haired connoisseur of random men's penises." Pretty sure that's PC.

Thats a hairstyle where they don't cut your hair.
Therefore you don't need to use the word faggot. faggot.

Call it the "hipster haircut", no one will know the difference.

Can you post a pic of your hair with time stamp?

Wtf is 'the latest haircut'? lmao

Pic related. It's me.
Told you I'm not a hipster. FAG.

Wtf are you on about m8

Are those two different things, or are they intrinsic to one and other?

So I just stop cutting my hair to get this style? Don't people need to like, i dunno, cut it in one way or another to get it to look good long?

Ask for a male SJW haircut. Just don't let the barber know that you actually want a NSJW haircut.

Just tell the barber you like to get pegged.
He'll know what to do.

thats not you, but the worlds most succesfull extra.

This guy has been in more movies than most actors.

OP left the thread when the first period bell rang. He put out his lucky strike and thought to himself, "they even make fun of me on Sup Forums." Then he scribbled Sup Forums on his hit list.

Its called "disconnected undercut" fade or no fade, up to you

Denial.

b8

Prove you're not a hipster.
Somehow, you're actually coming across as one through text.

You shouldn't be afraid to post a picture of yourself. Who cares? I get genuine keks out of the insults people come up with. It's Sup Forums, grow some thicker skin or gtfo

isnt this shit that haircut everyone is now wearing?

W8 m8 it's not b8 it's just hair.

Yeah come on it's only hair what's the big deal?