COCKS

You're a big president

America is the gayest country on Earth

post your shitpost stations!

IN FOR TINY BROWN WOMEN

Mormons

Reminder that im the best poster ITT

youtube.com/watch?v=tJAwRTTRdKE

>HAHA FINALLY BROKE UP WITH MY EX AND WORKED UP THE NERVE TO TELL THE GIRL I'VE BEEN IN LOVE WITH FOR THE PAST FEW YEARS THAT I HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER BUT SHE IS IN LOVE WITH HER EX BOYFRIEND AND WANTS TO MARRY HIM STILL

HAHAHA THIS HURTS SO FUCKING MUCH MY CHEST FEELS LIKE IT'S CAVED IN ON ITSELF AND THE DRINKING ISN"T HELPING AHAHAHAHAH xDDDDD

TOP BANTS AMIRITE LADS HAHA

#
What is it?
I don't see anything but I'm a retard.

Here's a good way to spend 40 minutes
youtube.com/watch?v=8I1sQlRiJdY

Who wants to rub my big stick? It's a very nice one

Same case and all. I typically do quality posts on my laptop.

why does my dick feel itchy after a few days of not jacking off

There is an eye or something in the window

This is the priesthood rising

i dont have an iphone
its an xperia 5 compact

FIRST ONE TO TALK

Hi Faux Baja, it probably is rather it's unclean, or you really need to polish the purple helmet for a bit.

>mfw skipping through
>mfw I have headphones on at pretty high volume
>that blue pig
J U S T

>tfw on s5
>don't know what my computer is called
>it came with windows 7
Uh... sometimes I use an iphone (5) too

what's the deal with some threads having half of their content deleted?

I only see a small white dot which is dirt or sometging, however I cannot say if ghosts are real or not.

>Uncle user, how did you lose your hearing?

>Canada has no good bea-

HAHA WHO KNOWS MAN WHO CARES HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

When you get b& your posts are all deleted.

Looks like a big eye to me. Maybe there Is nothing and I'm just seeing things

Holy fuck holy fuck I see it.
My house just settled or something really loud holy fuck that is scary when you are in your in your bed only lit by TBS on the TV and your phone.

Quit /cigs/ 5 days ago lads, how do I fight the constant cravings?

My hands smell like my penis.

vape sicc clouds

I don't see a single bear in that picture ???

Squint your eyes and scroll to the top

how's /year of the gf/ coming, lads? I've made pretty good progress. Not amazing, but I'm definitely doing some work. I've started to approach girls, and after spending a lot of 2016 improving myself, I'm getting a lot more positive attention.

dating a gril and might get official/steady soon

probably not happening this year desu

Not too worried about it yet

See
Holy shit I looked in my bathroom and the cup I use to hold by toothbrush tipped over and the lights are on. I am alone though

There's a voice that keeps on calling me
Down the road that's where I'll always be
Every stop I make I make a new friend
Can't stay for long just turn around and I'm gone again
Maybe tomorrow I'll wanna settle down
Until tomorrow I'll just keep moving on

> 2017
> trying to date women

To be fair, I was like you in my youth. Then I became a steroid chad, fucked plenty of women and realized they are all pretty shit. Combine that with Canadian common law and relationships here are a losing proposition. No longer a steroid chad but I still get laid every few weeks, I don't want anything more from women than occasional sex.

AHHAHA NEGATIVE PROGRESS WHEEEWWWWW AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH UT HRTS SO MUCH AAAAAHAHAHAHA

>tiny keyboard
>massive mousepad
>monitor that far back
shite

still go throughout my days not attempting to talk to people

i feel like i am too good for normalfags, that they should be the ones coming to me and proving themselves

>more ergonomic
>slow mousespeed for fps
>its 1440p 27" so text is quite big

success, as a matter of fact I'm here less and less because of it

>pine trees with snow on them

can anyone here read hindi?

Fuck normalfaggots. I have 5 friends. Just avoid normies and go to the weebs and fellow anons. Normalfags are judgemental, but someone on your level won't judge.

I'm not naive fool, I have no intentions of trying to make the first girl I date my girlfriend, I dated two near the end of 2016, didn't work out. Deep down, despite your assertion that "all women are whores" and all that, you desire a wife that is loyal, loving, caring, faithful, and a generally nice person to be around.

We all do, it's just a matter of navigating a sea of whores and finding a good one, which is the journey im on. Currently I'm just trying to date as many girls as possible. If they only lead to sex, so be it, I'll be in the same position as you, but why be such a pessimist? What does it buy you? Why not just date women, get laid, and if you find that's worth a damn keep her. You've written them all off for no gain.

>finding friends irl who browse Sup Forums
do you even hide your power level

i know normalfags are terrible but abnormalfags are often even worse. do you know what it's like to be around some faggot who always wants to talk about video games or anime? it's shit

> for no gain

Do you know what common law marriage is? Women are incentivized to fuck men over here, and being a slut is something to be proud of here, not reviled. So I'll keep fucking these hoes, but committing to one would be silly.

4u

>Made in Mexico

this on my chest while I lay down in bed

common law takes affect when you co-habituate or like 2 years? Just don't move in with a woman until you're absolutely sure you want to marry her. And if you never find one, then never move in with one. All you're doing by declaring all women to be worthless whores (a stupid conclusion, was your grandmother one?) is limiting yourself.

Yeah, but as I had to do a uni project with one of them, and during an online chat he said kek. We got into talking, and he introduced me to his four friends which were all avid browsers and otakus (not the toxic kind though, thank god).

It depends on province. But there have also been cases in which the couple did not move in together, but spent nights at each others place a few times a week that were ruled as married.

And breh, I'm the guy leaving Canada for Europe. You're right, not all women are worthless but I want the protection of the law, there is no alimony in the country I am moving to and sluttiness is considered degenerate, not a virtue.

Only pain will come from committing to Canadian women.

BIG PETE

this is the best meme in a while

Better than:
"Yoooo dooodbro, wanna come over to Shadamin's place and hit the bong while browsing iFunny? After that we can snapchat hos for nudes, compare our elastic khakis, and talk about basketball.

What? You wanted to play Borderlands? Sounds like a game for fags. And you watch Anime? Wow, you're a wapanese retard."

I have a friend from childhood. He is a nice person but he isn't very smart. Literally the only things he talks about are partying, drinking and hockey.
Going over to his house is just hours of conversation about men who play sports. It's the gayest shit ever but I don't want to call him out because he is actually a little slow.

thats upside down my friend

>plays borderlands
>expects people to not make fun of him

why are niggers so coddled by society when they commit nigger behavior?

avatarfagging isn't allowed so why is caraposter still around

To Be Honest my lads, we should nuke Mecca just so Comiket has the distinction of being the largest human gathering on Earth whatdo you say?

>Be social outcast in 201X
>Not playing Borderlands

idk what to listen to lads. whats your favorite band

Ever hear of this band called Death Grips

/cum/ is dying

Talking Heads

h8 em 2bh. idk what people see in them
last time you showed me something, it was weird and memey as fuck but I'll check this out

pearl jam

its sleepy time in us and its a weekday

>#ProtectTransKids
Are "trans kids" a thing now? How the fuck do kids decide they're "trans" when their brains are fucked up by hormones from puberty?

Red Army Choir or Wehrmacht Marches

youtube.com/watch?v=a01QQZyl-_I

Enjoy patrician tier music for once

All trannies people are kids.

Terrible

*All trannies are kids.

>tfw you change a word but don't reread your sentence before posting

>All trannies people are kids
Really jingles the ol dingle

lel

YOFTGF 2017 is 14.5% over

Couldn't find anyone to take my ticket, but the show was excellent even though I was alone.
Sad waste of a queen though.

>year of finding a tight gay fuccboi 2017 is 14.5% over

should message conway

>tfw scared of sex

Fucking why? could gotten laid plenty of a times but am always (too or to ?) afraid (too/to ??)make a move or even the thought of getting sex makes me anxious yet im aroused a lot of time.

apologies for bad english, but conflict of interest is hurting my brain and emotian

That shit is not even music.

> Almost been NEET for 12 full months

Feeling suicidal desu famalam

try gardening

Too, to

Probably the most plebe thing you can say about an artist.

could you explain the difference, merci