Are you actually good at something?

Are you actually good at something?

Yes

No

I'm good at a lot of stuff, mostly technology related, I was a mechanic and now work in IT.

On other hand I'm also bad at a lot of stuff. Mostly artistic, like drawing or singing and dancing.

Yes

Yeah but not very good, enough to impress less experienced people

I'm good at wasting all the opportunities that life throws at me.

I am good at keeping up appearances and looking like I have my shit together around other people.

I am really bad at doing it when I'm alone.

being a disappointment

everyone is good at something; but not everyone is good at something worthwhile.

people tell me I'm smart but I feel like a brainlet because I'm seldom at the top of my classes

I'm incredibly good at skating, specially ice skating. I dream about being a figure skater but that shit is far gone since I've never got into trials and I'm too old for that.
I'm also very good at cooking and baking, I have a very special and refined "sazón" compared to grannies; my girlfriend wants to quit uni and start his own cafe with me, so I'll probably won't come short on that talent

*start her own

I'm really good at cooking and learning routine things. Also

I'm good at being lonely and bitter.

People used to tell me I was very intelligent so I probably am good at that too.

>having a gf that shares your aspirations
Fucking do it user, but tell her tha you could plan it and capitalize while she finish her career.

my gf and i sleep like this sometimes. usually it's my head on her shoulder in some way and that's just how she likes it. it's kinda weird but it's comfortable so i don't mind

she fucking hates studying with a passion, she's been working since she's 16 and has never stopped and I really admire that of her.
I'm well off, she's well off, and we both have the same kind of idea. The thin I kinda hate is that she's a family girl and would never defy her parents even though she brings money to the house.

i'm good at fapping

probably. still trying to find out what that thing is.

People tell me i am but I can't believe them
I guess i'm good at looking like I'm good at things

es mejor que termine la uni, creeme, ya despues pueden continuar con el negocio

Yeah, what the fuck with that? Why do people keep calling us smart when we're obviously not?

Yes. In fact, some people tell me that they are intimidated by the number of things I'm good at. I happen to be really bad at drawing, so I point that out so that they don't have to feel bad on my account.

I think what happens is you're smart "relative" to the general populace

but if you're in a room/class full of smart people you're

like the kid who's the smartest in his high school and then goes to a top tier school and realizes he may have been smart compared to the rest of the kids in his hometown, but he's not as smart as some of the super geniuses at his uni.

la escuela no es para todos y si algo he aprendido de mi familia es que más vale ganar 5 pesos completamente tuyos a ser un asalariado.
Pero bien, creo que ella es lo suficientemente grande como para saber su camino, si no se ha salido de la carrera aún no creo que lo haga por que su novio así lo dijo, si no, no fuera mi novia.

Oh great, we're the best among the worst. Just beautiful.

I'm a p. good dozer operator
Also getting good with excavators

I would say that is partially correct. The percentage of people who finishes a career is incredibly low. Also there are thousands of rejected not because unis have no space but because more than the half of people couldn't get a passing grade.

Once you get at the uni they tell you how fortunate you are and that you represent the best blah blah blah

Yeah, we somehow represent the best but not because we are above the average we're supposed to but the actual average is pretty low.

That makes you feel pretty bad. You wish you could improve as a whole, and then there's the reality striking you everyday by experiencing first contact issues with assholes who don't give a damn about the most basic society rules because they didn't have a chance to do anything right and their purpose in life is blaming those who try and obstructing their progress.

Musical instruments desu, pick them up really quickly and git gud at them.

I don't think so.

Not anymore

video games?

I'm kinda okay at IT I guess. People have also told me I'm good at Writing, but I'm not sure if I believe them. Beyond that the only thing I'm really skilled at is being a Autismo Fuck that's too tired to ever do anything.

Also. Holy shit the OP image looks so Comfy.
>tfw no gf

>too tired to ever do anything

Exercise mate, makes a massive difference

I'm a good storyteller according to my friends. Shame I cant put that to use to make money.

fapping
Being lazy
Wasting time

What is writer

I like to think I'm good at art. Pic related.

Most writers don't make much money, you have to strike big like Stephen King or George Martin.

I can do push ups with just my thumbs. Other than that Im 100% an impostor

I'm goot at failing

I'm good at skateboarding. Picked it up as a kid and never stopped. It's the perfect loner sport. Just me the board and some earbuds

I'm good at lots of things

It's a secret.

Good for nothing.

I'm good at (You)s
Anyone who need (You)s here?

I can sex you're mom good

not really

will make good fertiliser

do you want to be the very best?

You could be like the next Stieg Larsson

I'm good at everything I want to do.

Except singing, my voice sucks.

yes, but i still can't gain money from it

I'm an incredibly talented liar. People don't ever suspect me either because I always act so mannerly and innocent all the time.

I'm also a lucrative pervert.

i'm good at speaking
>tfw got exceptional in my iq test for speaking

I'm pretty good at empathizing with people and often help them solve their problems. I'm also not bad at writing.