She got kicked out of the US Navy for fucking some dude on the ship while on deployment. She was married

She got kicked out of the US Navy for fucking some dude on the ship while on deployment. She was married.

Count to 7 for nudes and info

At least someone's keeping the sailors from plowing each other's rectums. Go fuck yourself OP.

Literally no one cares.

her

Noone cares

then dont post fucking faggot let me count

no one cares that you don't care

really

ahahaa.

fuck you

Faggot

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Post now faggot

HAHAHAHAHAAHA I FUCKING KNOW THIS GIRL

name Rosalie DeAnda (Her maiden name is Rigas if I'm not mistaken)

how do you know her

inb4 the chick catches wind of it, identifies OP, and OP gets a visit by her navy buds

Oh my god wait til we count to ask questions you fuck castle

it's possible, she's a slut idk how many people have her nudes

Fucking 1

fucking 2

fucking 3

fucking 4

Fuck sake 1

fuck sake 2

Just post the damn nudes nigger

EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME COUNT

Sailor Rosalie Deanda of Stockton cleans a car wheel during the annual carwash fundraiser put on by the Laguna Niguel Military Support Committee at the Plaza Del La Paz Shopping Center Saturday.

I call bullshit on OP.

Uno

Ugly spic bitch who cares

Sauce?

check date retard, she got kicked out late this year. She was on Stockdale that returned from deployment in like august

Hmm shes from around my area. I know some people that went to HS with her last name & have a slight resemblance

Did you take these shots? Or did she take them for you? Then you're the only one who possesses them.

DeAnda was her husbands last name

she has no tattoos in this pic, link article. Probably old

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

DUMP THEM NOW FAGGOT.

There. You got what you wanted.

This nigglet doesn't count.

one

Counting to 7 is obvious troll. At least 5 is realistic. I've seen it done. But 7? Never gunna happen. PS OP doesnt have nudes

Lmao

1 XDDDDDDXXDDDDD

OP here, you fags are pathetic. You can't even count to 7.

Also, that article about Laguna Nigel is old as fuck, that's before they went on deployment.

A female in a boat, like we haven't seen the nasty nudes of these so called "servicemembers". Fucking sluts all of them. Easy to fuck. Been in for 12 years in the Army, all branches have females and they all are easy sluts. They never got this much attention from betas and omegas that they feel like a fucking prom queen, they are lousy and lazy at their fucking jobs in the branches anyways, might as well ride cocks and get all kinds of disgusting STDs because "condoms feel gross" but random dude's jizz doesnt. Dump the fucking nudes already or GTFO you less than omega who has a crush on this worthless piece of shit and couldn't get your little dick wet in her stewing cum juices from big black lazy dudes inside her.

>thread counted to 6

ROFL

wew lad

according to all known laws of aviation, a bee should not be able to fly

6 isnt 7. You autist

It can happen, but it's incredibly rare and people have to not pay attention. I've seen to 10, but I agree 100%; OP either does not have nudes or won't deliver.

1,2,3,4,5,6,7. Checkmate, post the nudes

Oh so she can teach me how to do it without being caught then?

I hope those who don't count die of brain cancer

that was disproved

they rock from side to side.