how strong would he be?

Other urls found in this thread:

kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=19796
kanzenshuu.com/intended-end/
kanzenshuu.com/intended-end/freeza/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OVER 9000 LMAO

lol :D

Yes, yes, well done, Vegeta, well done...

>However

>Imagine being vegeta there...

HOWEVER

haha gotcha kid *tips*

guys why does that one gif where picollo butt fucks vegeta trigger Sup Forums mods so much?

whats the story behind that

its literally the biggest mod trigger right behind CP

He didn't even used all his power, but I read somewhere (one of the databooks) he was 20 times Mystic Gohan, who was 5 times SSJ3 Goku

>SSJB

wat? i thought Super Saiyan God is now the highest level

Super Saiyan God is not really a form of Super Saiyan, it's a Saiyan with the power of a God

Now if a Saiyan is in God mode and then they go Super Saiyan, they turn into a God Super Saiyan.

God = Red Hair
God Super Saiyan = Blue Hair

fucking what

>Oh noes, we need 5 saiyans to turn into god mode
>But we're only 4
>Gohan, I'm pregnant
>Yay, we're 5!
They literally forgot about Bra

NOT CANON

Fuck, when was the last time she appeared?

why does he call himself the prince when he's clearly the king (of 4 people who don't listen to him anyway.)

it goes like this

SSJ = Super Saiyan (Blonde Hair)
SSJ2 = Super Saiyan Level 2 (Blonde Hair and flashes all around)
SSJ3 = Super Saiyan Level 3 (Very long blonde hair)
SSJR = God Saiyan (Red Hair)
SSJB = God Saiyan who goes into Super Saiyan mode (Blue Hair)

SSJ4 is from DB GT and not canon anymore

>Bra
>Not Canon
Dude, she was in DBZ, she was one year older than Pan
Same with Uub, another disappearance

>Not crowned
>King
kek, no

so Vegeta and Goku are literal gods now?
nice

Who would play Vegeta and Piccolo in this live action adaptation?

here we go

DBZ and DBS are prequels to DBGT. Bra only ever appears in DBGT. So far.

GT isn't considered canon though

No nigga, she was in that tournaments in the last episodes of dbz.
DBS is a mess. There's also no Maron, the qtest qts

>Bra only ever appears in DBGT. So far.
You're so wrong it hurts, read DBZ 519 and DBZ 520

Toriyama forgot about Uub and Bra, so he retconned Bra as 1 year younger than Pan and Uub will appear and have an excuse on why he was absent

By fanboys anyway. Toriyama doesn't give a shit either way.

Oh yeah but that's because DBS takes place right after Majin Boo saga but before the last tenkaichi and bra's birth. Uub hasn't appeared either but because he must be a little baby at this point.

>but before the last tenkaichi and bra's birth
Dude, Bra is one year older than Pan, explain me how Videl is pregnant with Pan but Bra doesn't exist yet

yeah it's retarded. Where do you even go from there? They just constantly escalate things to the point where now they've painted themselves into a corner and everything that involves them has to be god level or higher. I can't wait for super duper totally more powerful than god saiyan mode or whatever the fuck they are forced to come up with next

The last chapters of DBZ are going to be totally retconned

the next step is fusion

>implying some kind of vengeful turbo god wont smite them down to normal human levels forcing them to repeat the whole process for many seasons to come

Have they explained where Black Goku came from?

but that's too similar to GT and GT sucked

will you be my saiyan?

Oh I thought since we're in 2016 someone would have had already twitted a mensagem to creators/Studio about this issue.

Is Vegito the strongest character in the original series?

yes by far

potara earring fusion is ridiculous strong

REALLY?

CALM YOUR TITS, FAGGOTS.
REDDIT HAS GOT THE ANSWER.

Bra is 1 year younger than Pan actually.

Thanks doc

Potara fusion is stronger than a fusion dance. Multiplier for potara is a * b instead of a + b. So Goku and Vegeta in their current god level fused as SSB Vegito could probably beat Beerus with one finger.

gogeta

>The second time is the misprint and not the first time
Kek, in GT Pan was younger because in the databook said she was younger, now they're using the misprint stuff to excuse themselves

this a*b multiplier must be bullshit

its way too high

>is a * b instead of a + b.
I'm gonna need source for that, user.

>SSJ3 level
>Most Powerful

Come on son

this is GT tho

SIN EMBARGO!

At least it beats the alternative of LOL WE FORGOT SHE EXISTED, OOOOPS

Honestly who cares. It's Toriyama simply forgetting. But I don't mind. Bra was a nobody and Toriyama just wrote her in for the last part of DBZ for a few pages as a background character. Even in her role in GT she's a secondary background character that is 'LOL IM A GURL DADDY BRING ME SHOPPING!' or rather just a clone of Krillin's daughter in that aspect. So if she's retconned out, who'll give a shit outside of hardcore autistics?

>There is a misprint later in Daizenshuu 7 that lists Bra as being born in age 778, but all other publications correctly list her as being born in age 780.
>but all other publications correctly list her as being born in age 780
>all other publications

>On p.63 in Daizenshuu 7 it describes the Potara fusion as being closer to multiplication rather than simple addition in the way it increases power. Supposedly, Vegetto's battle power is equivalent to Goku's battle power multiplied by Vegeta's. Also according to the introduction of the Super Exciting Guide's training section, all the information in it is based on data that was supervised by Toriyama, though we have no idea how extensive this supervision was.

kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=19796

How did you come to that conclusion from what I posted?

I died

Is not that weird though, Toriyama forgot about aging people like Yamcha and Tenshinhan, he forgot about Lunch, etc

There's also the whole deal of permanent full potential unleashed of Gohan which happens to be neither permanent nor the full potential

Toriyama is old and it shows, I mean, if younger mangakas like Tite and Kishimoto completely forget about stuff from their mangas and have to retcon from time to time imagine an old geezer like Toriyama

Rebirth of Fusion, DBZ movie

I know the movies aren't strictly canon but yeah

>I'm gonna need source for that, user.

>Dragonball fags giving sources

Most of the bullshit you hear from DB fans is usually just hearsay based off what someone else said on the internet. It's like power level bullshit, it's all just gibberish with no substance "MUH BRADICKSHUNS IS DABURA HAS A POWURRR LIVL OF 402,000,000,000"

>Consistency is a bad thing
Yep, now gohan can be a female dog, and Goku a namekian, who cares, only autists care about stuff like that from one panel to another

Future trunks has different hair color

>Toriyama is old and it shows

You're making the assumption that this is a somewhat new behavior of Toriyama. It isn't.

Goku Black is nothing impressive so far I don't know why all you niggers are hyping him up expect for he's le evillllllll Goku which we already saw 20 years ago anyway with Turles cept Black is sitting at SSJ3 level at least.

You do realize that the likelihood of them making it blue was because they wanted to differentiate him from Younger Trunks? Yeah, it sounds retarded, but it's the most likely case. But for the autistics who genuinely believe that they somehow forgotten his hair color is just boggling. If that were the case, Younger Trunks would have blue hair as well.

We'll probably see a Q&A in which that question is asked.

Are you ok?

Whoever wrote that has no idea how elementary school level math works.

>nothing impressive
We don't know much though, he didn't even transform, in basic form he's far stronger than SSJ2 trunks (who supposedly was stronger than SSJ2 Vegita), but then it took him 1 year to kill all humans while Cell could evaporate Earth in one go.

why are people so bothered by trunks hair color?

people often change their hair color when they grow up

Actually assuming b is the weakest of the two, fusion dance is just b + b since power levels must be synchronized. Ear rings are a + b, nobody is diminished in the fusion.

>Shit, I can't differenciate who's the Future Trunks, is the shorter kid in gi or the twice taller dude with a sword and a capsule corp jacket?

you know

It's subtely implied that Black Goku isn't actually Goku. We're only 3 episodes in and Black Goku has barely had any time on screen really. So wait to make an assumption about the guy's personality or motive or if he even is a Goku or maybe just a disguise.

Sure, but no when you go from 18 years old to 30, hair color change happens when you're younger

women do, not men

Unfortunately that's what type of retards exist at corporate tv networks.

Everything after Cell is shit

It's just another water enemy, like the one from two episodes ago that took goku's appearance.

>Suddenly Trunks is a red car with female voice
>If you point out that you're an autist
So we should praise inconsistence?

>goku uses the dragonballs to wish to be a woman
>his lifelong dreams are finally fulfilled
>can no longer go super saiyan as a result

You know what I would have really liked? If Trunks dyed his hair blue AFTER he came from the future and he did it out of tribute to his dead mother. That would have made more sense.

Just ignore it.

>Begito

Kek, I said the same thing in Sup Forums days ago, I guess is a nice idea if more people think the same

>Cell not Freeza saga

>Implying made up doctor out of nowhere mad at Goku for toppling an army that existed solely to grant a wish to make its manlet leader no longer a manlet thus makes teenage robots that are more powerful then the emperor of the universe and a bug man that eats them to become most powerful is good

kek

Yeah such a "serious" story with an extremely silly premise.

Japs are bad when it comes to good ideas, especially Toriyama.

Daily reminder that the Frieza saga was originally the endpoint for the story and that the powercreep only makes sense up until that point. After that it all goes to shit

>implying all of DB and DBZ isn't a silly premise

>Gero
>Out of nowhere
Rewatch the R&R saga, user

That's not entirely true.

Please see:

kanzenshuu.com/intended-end/

>Implying that this is a surprise to anyone, based solely on the quality of the series.

No.

Did I ever say it wasn't? That's why I enjoy DBS and Toriyama's slapstick.

You're right, you definitely should rewatch it.

You're probably mistaking that filler doctor that appears after Muscle Tower with him.

link me to something specific with actual proof
some people deny it vehemently user

kanzenshuu.com/intended-end/freeza/

Read it. And if you say the same damn thing, then I'll require you to show proof that it's otherwise.

>"The simple answer would just be for us to say that, as fans who have read virtually all of Toriyama’s published interviews and aim to document this as best we can, he has in fact never said that in any interview we have ever seen. It is of course possible that he did say it in an interview which we have not seen, but nobody ever seems to be able to identify what interview that might be."

Daily reminder that this oft-repeated fan rumor has no basis in reality

B-but it must be true I saw a youtube comment saying it was!

Actually my cousin lived in Japan for a few years in the early 90s and he had a friend who talked with Toriyama briefly at a mechanic's shop and asked him if Frieza was really the end. He said he originally planned it to be but was keeping on.

Well shit that explains it then!