>150 kg

nice body
do oil wrestling

zitto animale

I'm not gay but it is so hot game

>a fat turk
literally expected at this point, you're a nation of fatsos

Çok güsal mabi :DDDDDDD

So are you? Why do you hate on your felow turk?

Pump your balls up with saline.
Got to a beach.
Enjoy women turning heads and biting their lips.

That's 330 freedom units! Good Christ you're a big boy!

When I cut sugar out of my diet I dropped weight like crazy. I didn't really even exercise at first. Lay off the sweets and you'll notice a difference.

>ay off the sweets and you'll notice a difference.
lies

do wrestling to lose the weight. or stronglifts is another.
and cut out that rich turk food

whats your height and wrist size that helps
less then 6.5 inches is small frame. large is 7.5inch + and in between is meduim

casey butt the weight trainor is a good book and figuring out your weight

dyel

post feet

you are well over double my weight

BRUH

vay amına kodumun danası :DDDD

fat FUCK

lose weight TUBBY

stop eating LARD-ASS

Sugary foods are addictive as fuck

I feel a kinship with these Turks

LebAnon is that heavy too, you could have agay romance

I was 270lb at the zenith of my NEETdom. My mom would cook very rich, carbohydratey food, and because I was unemployed and just played videogames 24/7, I would just scoff it down. Bored? Get a bowl of food. Watching something? Better enjoy this with a hearty bowl of food. About to do something that you're not looking forward to? Better lift the spirits with a satisfying bowl of food. Feeling bad? Better dry our tears with some of momma's delicious food.

In my case, it was white rice and chicken.

I gained 70lb over 2 years. Now I'm 210lb, and that's mostly through finding alternative pleasures. Food was a way to deal with boredom, stress, depression, and other feelings, because I had no other outlet.

I switched that outlet from calorie rich foods to tea, coffee, vaping, and of course now that I'm employed, work fills much of the time I would have spent on vidyas and stuffing my fat face.

I'm still overweight, but I used to be obese. It was fucking dire. A man my age, the prime of my youth, and I was a fucking physically inept log of lard. I never felt good about it.

I would recommend, as the simplest way out of obesity, to developing a taste and appreciation for black tea. You can find it everywhere, it's dirt cheap, easy to make, and it works just as well as a bowl of food to smother your emotions in, and it has 0 calories. Sugar and milk/cream actually detract from the refreshing and mellowing aspects of tea. Just a mug, a tea bag, steaming hot water, and let that stabilise the peaks and valleys. Don't reach for the spoon.

Just my two cents.

fucking hell
im 53kg, trying to get to at least 60kg, I can't put on any fat lads, it sucks. The only way I'm gaining weight so far is by building muscle.

>tfw no 150 kg leb boyfriend with stylish hair

Eat loads of sweets and crisps. Coke with every meal.

I used to be 134kg, now I'm 104kg.
But I don't look or feel any ligther.

atleast your chair breaking days are over

if I remove the kebap, will you die ?

you are disgusting and completely worthless

I'm overweight. I'm 82kg.

How on earth do you get 150kg? Somewhere along the way you should have realized you were doing it wrong.

Why? Because I lost 30kg and stull have like 20kg left to lose?