Islam propagation thread

Islam propagation thread.

I'm sick of all you hateful infidels spreading lies and hate about Islam. Islam is a religion of peace.

Just because you are jealous of our non-cucked, non-PC patriarchy society, does not give you the right to be aggressive and hostil towards Islam.

Islam is the perfect way of life for all mankind. Soon, the Caliphate will encompass the entire world. Where will you flee to then? Submit to Islam. It is the best option for you. Time is running out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CyBY6UZqKr4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gK1Dro5pr_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> right

On your bike sand nugget

True meaning of Islam.
youtu.be/CyBY6UZqKr4

infidel pls go.

Your kind is going backwards.

You seem to be implying that there is something wrong with Islam in that pic. I don't get it?

I already explained that Islam is a non-cucked, non-PC religion. We aren't afraid to name our enemies and fight back to defend our culture, people and religion.

islam is going through the same stupid bullshit that christianity went through 500+ years ago, because it's 500 years or so younger than christianity

this does not give them a pass. it is still not ok to be retarded and pretend like you aren't retarded

No killing included in our 5 pillars bro. Check your facts.

If you're so smart why haven't you figured you can detonate explosives without being attached to them?

>If you're so smart why haven't you figured you can detonate explosives without being attached to them?
We have. Ask your soldiers missing limbs from our IEDs... We use martyrs because it's difficult to physically get the bomb to a locatiob filed with hateful infidels via remotes.

Islam will dominate, no one can stop it, it's futile.

Stay with your desert religion home, you fuckin' inbred sand niggers.

my nigga

Religion of pedophiles
G8B8M8

ALLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYAAAAAAAAASSASSAAAAAAAA.....

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gK1Dro5pr_0

Islam really isn't that bad, the faggots who practice it are generally horrible and have brainwashed other Islamic practitioners to ride the same sadistic, homicidal train they built the tracks for. It's just a cycle of lies and deceit. Which is ironic because Islam is about peace and balance.

/thread

probably a bait thread,
but I will say this. Islam is currently at the same cultural maturity level now that Christianity was during the middle ages. If we had the kind of weapons we have now during that time, humanity would not have survived. That is the primary threat that Islam brings to the world and why it must mature more quickly than it currently is.

Are your parents first cousins?

the dubs have spoken

Kek. Fuck off faggot cuckold white boy.

>I'm sick of all you hateful infidels spreading lies and hate about Islam. Islam is a religion of peace.
And we'll keep bombing and killing until you understand and believe us

No, but your sister slash wife will birth my children...

The Quran creates incontextual thoughts.
For a nations of perfect contextual thinkers.
The way the bible made in contextual conversation.
For a nation of perfect conversators.

If you read it think of Avarian and infinite taps on the shoulder. You will punch the wall.

>And we'll keep bombing and killing until you understand and believe us
>implying we bomb you because we desperately care what you think...
infidels are deluded.

Fuck off, dirt monkey. You can have the shitty part of Asia, Africa, and France. The rest is ours.

Niggers think Islam is a good idea, so how great could it be?

>Fuck off, dirt monkey. You can have the shitty part of Asia, Africa, and France. The rest is ours.
Lol, if that were true, you would have NO business there... but that's not what the last few centuries have shown.

You wanted world domination, but have turned yourselves into sissy-cuck-liberal cesspool that can't even agree on Starbucks cups. That means the next strongest culture is up for the prize... and it's us Muslims.

Lol

Everything you say is fine... right up until you blow up someone's shit while yelling about how great your imaginary sky-man is, since you had such a great life you chose to blow yourself and somebody else's shit up to prove it AND demonstrate how peaceful your belief system is.

So logic works kinda differently in the desert, is that it?

You goat fuckers haven't even mastered not shitting in the street yet! When you get that part figured out maybe we'll worry. Check back with us in a thousand or so years.

Kek

Compared to what they have in the usa, it must look like some kind of improvement!

>You goat fuckers haven't even mastered not shitting in the street yet!
That's Hindus in India. I see you pigfuckers haven't even mastered an atlas yet...

>since you had such a great life you chose to blow yourself and somebody else's shit up to prove it AND demonstrate how peaceful your belief system is.
Fighting the hostile barbarians who killed your family is not the opposite of peace.
Peace =/= pacifism.

The normal humans apologise for the lack of geographical knowledge in the usa.
There's nothing we can do about them, they have a Trump now too...

Bitch please. Don't get me started on those curry niggers. But honestly, Indians look like astronauts compared to you camel jockeys.

Islam is a religion of goat-fuckers, pedophiles and other degenerates.

OP is a 14yr old WASP. Faggit.

You were better off without your family... It was those fuckerz who first told you about gay mohammad and his 6yr old wife in the first place, bwa.
It was for the best...

Atlas?! Nigger what century do you think it is? I can smell Ahmed's stink from here via Google Earth.

Apart from that, it's great.