Anyone heard of this faggot?

anyone heard of this faggot?
just discovered him on youtube, pathetic pewdiepie copycat

Other urls found in this thread:

makepocketpussy.com/review/how-to-make-your-own-cornstarch-fleshlight-pocket-pussy/
youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28
youtu.be/p8UpW83c8WE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

b8-kun is that you

OMG REDDIT FAGGOTS ARE INVADING Sup Forums,U RETARD FAGGOT EVERYONE KNOWS CHIN CHIN HERE!

don't say that about our lord and savior!

most people that like this guy are 14 year old edgy nerds

>judging people by taste
>being this much of a faggot

I am a 21 year old university student who has straight A's in all their classes. I also run an on campus club, which supports people struggling to graduate.
I love Filthy Frank.

so butthurt

papa

You couldve just said "Im a 21 year old nerd and sjw and I giggle over FilthyFrank likle a little girl"

they all have the same over react formula, at least this dude is ugly so Sup Forums can relate?

You don't like it, do it yourself and take some of their money.

the swedish cuck copied him actually

you could've just said "i think i'm an edgy cool guy, but i'm a basement dwelling nerd who is jealous they didn't graduate high school and wished they anything closer to pussy than cornstarch in a glass."

>cornstarch in a glass
I need to know more

autist thread a day or so ago
autist roommate used his favorite cup the mix water and cornstarch to make a diy pocket pussy
not confirmed, but makes sense to work

typed it into google:
makepocketpussy.com/review/how-to-make-your-own-cornstarch-fleshlight-pocket-pussy/

You obviously haven't watched his Pink life vid... it's all about making money nig.

I would have been lying, I voted for Trump.

Pewdiepie copies South Park. All his "voices" and mannerisms are from that show. I don't know why more people don't call him out for that.

checked
and good job

youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28

wut

be like
I am an army veteran, prime minister of Japan and I killed 23 million Americans in the ww2. You wanna fuck with me? I can get a team to find you and torture and kill you i got so much money i can buy your fucking family and all yoyr friends which you probably don't have. Don't you dare talk shit about my favorite faggot youtuber.

Select all images with sushi

youtu.be/p8UpW83c8WE