EDC bread? Let's see what you Sup Forumstards got! Also rate others EDC

EDC bread? Let's see what you Sup Forumstards got! Also rate others EDC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/47Yxa9IeJEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shameless self bump

My usual carry, plus wallet and keys only.

I thought about picking up a kimber but couldn't justify spending that much

my chunky monkey

Black people can't afford sig sauer on their Welfare and food stamps!

>menthol

I feel sorry for that sig. What a waste.

Not op, but they're worth it 100%.

yeah it is a bit on the pricey side

At work so can't take pic, bersa 380, wallet, keys, shitty spring assisted knife
>better than nothing

I can see that and sigs are pricey too but I got mine on sale so I can't complain lol

are you some sort of redneck meth dealer?

Nah I stick to heroin

why do you need a knife and a gun, what do you think is going to happen to you?

Mu' 1911 evaporates hippo's in one shot

Rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it! Plus there's clowns and isis outside

Probably stole it. No self respecting white man would ever smoke menthol. You probably smoke crush's too, drinking hard apple cider like a girl at a college party.

Google image but this is mine

Dat serial number

What a faggot

The knife is a tool, boxes, ropes, prying shit.
>You dingus

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

tl;dr

tl

fuck, forgot about isis my bad

safety always off.
youtu.be/47Yxa9IeJEc

this + my phone

Sorry I don't smoke Camel Turkish Royals like you fadora wearing cucks!

its beat to shit and it doesn't feed wolf or PMC reloads well at all but it gets the job done. picky fucker makes me buy expensive shit off freedom. as for the Flash drives. its essentially just a 64gb full of tools and the rest are packed with ISO's for OS's and diag shit

I can dig it

P08, Dunhill fine cut and 7 flash drives of tools and os's here.
Wtf.

kek

brothers in arms, lad

Why no rail?

I've also got a mauser (really fucking old one) in .32
and a Tangfolio that I'm not proud of because it shoots nothing like the CZ-75b, so now I want to sell it.

>carries a 1911
>smokes menthols

Oh shit, havent seen a velcro wallet in ages.

CZ 75B

Getting a G19 soon, want something with more capacity.

Just carry a .22

They kill more people per bullet than any other caliber. They're essentially the perfect cc/sd gun you can buy.

.22 mag, mah nigga.

DO IT! Hands down the best SC glock they make. never regretted my purchase.

meant for him^
notRIP

What's your EDC

all day, every day.

I carry a p22

Pic related but I'm at work and cant take one of mine.

Also, smoke reds you fucking pussy.

>smoking cigs that were made/marketed for women
k

>smoking cigarettes made famous by a cowboy

Cigarettes you faggot, only teenage faggots call them cigs

Only an insecure faggot who has a tiny penis would carry around that brick with them every day.

This. Buy a .22 you insecure manchildren, it's more than enough to prtect yourself with.

Its a conceal carry

Refer to

regardless of dick measuring. were it legal in my state to carry an HMG, I'd nab me an M2 and shoulder hoof that shit around. probably a good work out with the added bonus of being able to literally delete niggers from this universe when a monkey cuts you off in traffic in his lifted shitbox caddy or Chrysler 300

I don't care if the dude dies in the hospital a week later. I care that he stops stabbing me that second.

My every day carry.
I always keep it close by.

EDC stands for???

My dad bought one himself about a week after I finger banged one in a gun shop. I haven't shot his yet (He hasnt even shot his yet) but it just fits my hand so well.

Every day carry

thanks

You're paying for the name. Buy a Springfield and save a few bucks and also get a better quality firearm.

First glock I fired was infact also my first ever hand gun I'd fired. It was a gen 1 G17 and I thought the frame was too long for it to be enjoyable to own. when I discovered the 19, and held it, it was perfect. I guess the best way to explain it is the Heft it has at the front is right for me.

AYYLMAO plastic material get real nigger

good job user.

My CC is an XDS I just have the sig for funsies at the range and it's just what I grabbed this morning

You know that smoking will kill you right?

Yea, I just got a raise last week so end of the month, Im getting me a G19 in battlefield green. Ill probably shoot mine before my dad. I just hate all the extra shit you get before your all set. Mag carrier, night sights, holster.

nice airsoft gun op, did you steal your moms menthols?

Yeah I know but why prolong the inevitable?

bought my mom an XD9, Basically as an excuse to get a springfield in the house because while people may hate them, they are like a cheaper H&K to me. can't say I'd have one as my DC but it's variety

Is that why you've got the gun?

Your either black or a white dude who wants to be

His point was, you can defend yourself with a smaller firearm. Carrying a full sized pistol intended for a battlefield for personal defense in a non-combat civilian environment is asinine.

Drinking swill
Smoking shit
Packing plastic

Pathetic

Im white as the snow motherfucker, I just happen o be in a line of work that requires me to be pimp'in in some of my edc choices, ya feel me young blood?

fuck your mom, I did

Lol those mags are not at all the same

Why do you carry around an airsof gun?

Love that color. My mom's friend custom makes leather shoulder strap and under arm holsters so I have an endless supply of well made holsters for cheap lol. Night sights are definitely worth it. I forget who (not trijicon because Overpriced) but I found a decent brand for sale on cheaper than dirt like a year ago, ordered them for my 19 and they are fantastic. ill have to look at my purchase history and check the brand, it was like $68 in total.

The sig is my range gun for funsies it's just what I grabbed out of the safe this morning my real going out gun is an XDS

>Carrying a full sized pistol intended for a battlefield for personal defense in a non-combat civilian environment is asinine

THIS

anybody have pic related? whats ypur thought I want one but haven't been able to justify the $700+ yet currently packing a G27

I am never going trijicon again, got them in my xd-s, you can kinda see the orange circle, and I was at the range on sunday and the fucking orange circle popped out on me and I lost it. Now I have to send the entire slide back (pay for shipping) just to see if they are gonna be niggers and charge me to fix it. (I'd prefer a refund so I can buy xs big dots.)

Lol

Uhhhh, that's what made you realize it was a toy and not the pot-metal trigger?

just pointing out that the hole is a filling valve, there are airsoft 1911's too my friend.

extra mag extra knife extra flashlight

unnecessary

Not OP but that gun pictured is infact, real. no telling if its his or not tho, check the serials kek, also airsoft companies get fucked hard for putting insignia from the actual company unless the have licensing agreements.

Am I the only one who goes out with condoms instead of guns?

it is not a "filling valve" its a screw hole to access to spring dampener and to change or insert a block. look up the magazine

+cheap ass smart phone

Implying you ever go out post your loot or don't give a hoot

Overpriced and hot glued haha my brother had a MK.VII and got trij sights, the rear right tube Ret Shattered after like 300rnds

I disagree. Maybe I'll never use the extra mag (hopefully) but my other equipment is used every day for work. Extra flashlight? Fuck outta here, its the only flashlight.

Am I the only one who feels perfectly safe without a gun?