youtube.com/watch?v=EBWPCeEcYrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=Cv0y0On8ZGQ

PAYNE?

No.

Those nightmare levels O___O

>Is this the Payne residence?

I unironically enjoyed the movie.

I recently replayed max payne 1 and I was blown away by how entertaining it still was

most old games you get nostalgia for then don't want to play for longer than half an hour- I played through the whole MP1 campaign in one sitting

ace quality m8

>2016
>still no hd remaster of max payne

2 in my opinion is actually weaker, it has better models and overall story, but I didn't like the retcon of some details and the regenerating bullet time.

Still nothing beats shooting that first perp and watching him fly backwards and into that stack of shit.

Goddammit Vlad you were my fucknig bro

I enjoyed it more because I could appreciate the theme better

Al lthey need to do is fix the sound glitch, you can't mess with those models they are timeless.

I hope a Max Payne 4 happens, send Max to Detroit to sort out a gang war between gangbangers and Mafioso and have him snuff out both sides the only way he knows how, diving sideways into furniture.

Adress Unkown hbo mini series when?

I actually liked the story better in 1, but the gunfighting in 2. The regenerating bullet time felt like it was designed to reward you for quickly killing groups of enemies and moving through the level quickly.

>that feel when MP 3 still has amazing tech and a pretty good story

MP1: best story, best aesthetics
MP2: best gunplay
MP3: gets flack from purists but I like that it tried something different, best gore

All in all a great series.

Every summer i replay MP3. It gives me that comfy feeling of visiting brasil.

MP3 was a fine game on its own but the character felt like a bad imitation of Max Payne.

Also the Portuguese is so absolutely horrible it's both hilarious and sad. They struggle to pronounce a single word right and the grammar barely makes any sense.

CARAJO

Vlad was a top fucking bro even though he was the bad guy.
>MAAAAAX! DEAREST OF ALL MY FRIENDS!

>Russian mobster opens a restaurant
>he names it "VODKA"

There's an upscaled to 1080 p version with trophies on PS4

The worst part is that he manipulated that female detective with his Russian dick and I had to gun her down when she went full retard.

>had a blind kid

Fuck you, Vlad.

As someone who never played the first two, explain to me what fans didn't like in the third.

we're talking about the real version on PC

2 needed a bit more variety than shooting people in janitor uniforms for 75% of the game

Mostly the story. At the end of 2 there was really no reason for Max to be a depressed substance abuser anymore.

>constant checkpoints
>shitty story
>no humor
>minor but annoying stuff like weapons switching after numerous cutscenes
>cutscenes instead of the graphic novel storytelling
>set in Brazil instead of being film noir inspired

First two are very noir inspired, cold rainy NY streets, angry Mafioso, 3 took the series to the shitty side of Brazil in a more Man on Fire-esque scenario, also Max shaving his head kind of felt like it was playing into the bald space marine cliché but that lustrous beard saved it.

Also it wasn't made by remedy though there was some back and forth with Sam Lake the original creator.

Wish he hadn't sold the IP, that was his baby man.

it wasn't in new york
it was colorful
it wasn't raining
unskippable cutscenes
cutscenes no longer done in comic style
absolute idiocy at the end not killing the bad guy after slaughtering hundreds of his henchmen

**I liked it although the story, setting and characters are definitely MUCH MUCH worse**

The best parts of the game are easily the ones set in NYC

agreed, for my money max payne one is probably the greatest third person shooter ever made

>Wish he hadn't sold the IP, that was his baby man.

>airport shootout not being one of the best parts of the game

Max Payne 3 took everything into Die Hard territory and it was awesome.

>that scene where you jump out of one train and into the other

And it runs awfully

>Wish he hadn't sold the IP, that was his baby man.

You need to realize videogames developers don't give a damn shit about the artistic merit of their medium. They only care about how to make enough money to stop wroking as soon as possible. It's the most anti intellectual medium ever.

It wasn't raining in MP1 either

What's his fucking problem?

who would play such aim based game on console cuck.

i rather play on mobile then CONSOLE

You cheeky cunt.

speed run is crazy

youtube.com/watch?v=EBWPCeEcYrM

max payne 3 was good game , better then anything at current gen.

very solid mechanics, good story.

you are just cucks that hate for it isnt like 1-2.

max story was done in 1-2 , they made a nice twist him to go brazil and start all over.

and it is one of truly good endings of all time

What the hell was up with his face?