Hairy pussy thread. SHOW ME THE FUR!

Hairy pussy thread. SHOW ME THE FUR!

bump 4 interest

Bump

Bumping for my #1 fetish

1/2

2/2

My girlfriend

user's, which country tends to have the most girls who are unshaved? Asking for a friend.

Damn, who's this?

Playmate of the month Jan. 1979.

Goddamn she is perfect m8

No

All this hair pie is making me nostalgic for the old days.

wish my wifes was hairy

Nice. got more?

Not on my phone

China.

What do you think?

think my wife would look good hairy?

> no one cares
> fucking talk to her
> this is a hairy thread, not a "help anons, I can't talk to my wife" thread.

it would take a shitload more than some pubes to make her look good.

Any country that's not the US, UK or Brazil.

Asia in general, and China in particular, even grooming and trimming pubes is relatively uncommon. Only for whores, basically. It's glorious. Although I do prefer white pussy, personally. My girlfriend has blonde pubes, and I honestly feel very lucky.

In continental Europe, I'd say there's a certain type of girls who do shave... trendy girly girls into top 40 pop music and cute pink purses, little dogs and shit like that. Otherwise, most normal women tend to be trimmed, but not shaven.

in Germany almost every woman shaves completely

They don't like to play with the shit if it gets tangled in the hair.

Oh, those germans.

fucking disgusting

I'm in Germany, and I've encountered a bunch of 'hairier' girls. Usually closely trimmed rather than actually hairy. Then again, I also usually don't go after the sorts of girls who seem like they're going to be totally shaved.

I have to say that at the sauna, I do notice more (younger) women are shaved, but I think that's a self-consciousness thing specific about being in a sauna. Usually my girlfriend is among the hairier when we go. Plenty of hairier, if trimmed, MILFs though.

Do you understand how genitals work?
It's a shame, really.

nice. got any spreads?

I do not
Sadly

God i miss the 70's and 80's

love it

>this thread

faggot

>virgin

one day when you see a vagina for real, you're going to be pretty surprised.

> I have to say that at the sauna, I do notice more (younger) women are shaved, but I think that's a self-consciousness thing specific about being in a sauna.

Most average girls wouldn't go to the sauna I think.

Also in east and north Germany it's much more common for women in sauna to have pubic hair. Go to west or south Germany and you won't see any.

> Plenty of hairier, if trimmed, MILFs though.

I say only after 40 or 45.

> Do you understand how genitals work?

He's making a joke that Germans like to have sex with shitting. It's stereotyped by South Park...

no shit?!

Man, I love hairy twat. I have a Freudian-esque theory as to why: one of my earliest memories is walking in on my mom taking a piss and getting and getting an eyefull of bush. The memory doesn't arouse me or anything but I feel like it may have shaped my sexuality slightly. At least gave it a nudge in a certain direction. Or maybe it's all a coincidence. Anyone else have a similar expirience?

no, fag

it just looks boring and ugly when they're shaved. vaginas aren't pretty so the hair hides the flaps

Looks like a stab wound on a monkeys back.

fag

>t. homosexual virgin

You're basically wired to like pubes. They signal a woman is (post-)pubescent and able to bear children. They're also aesthetic and fuck, and soft and fun to run your fingers, face or cock over.

take me to that monkey please, so I can fuck its stab wound.

delicious

hairy Alison Angel is best Alison Angel

Ugh, Ayn Rand naked. pass.

i'd berry my face in that palloontang

>hairy

heavily groomed tiny patch

>hairy

not understanding English.

lol. would fuck vigorously.

Anyone have any amateur pics of nude chicks with hairy pussy?

Homemade pics are the best. Any hairy girls traded or leaked???

lovely labes

my wife was hairy so I shaved it and she looked ten years younger