Hey Sup Forums, I seriously need your help

Hey Sup Forums, I seriously need your help.
I just bought myself an old PSX in good condition, because I wanted to go back to my childhood memories, and I need some games recommendations. So far I menaged to buy few games, which I happen to remember playing and enjoying them.

So far I've bought:
1. Soul Edge (fuck, I really enjoyed playing Voldo in this motherfucking game)
2. Dino Crisis
3. Resident Evil 1-3 + Survivor
4. Colony Wars - Red Sun
5. Driver
6. Gran Turismo
7. GTA
8. Tenchu
9. Silent Hill
10. Medal of Honor

Also, I'm looking for one specific game, which I believe you guys can help me with finding.

I only remember the general idea of the game, I can't remember whether I played it on the PSX or PC, but it goes kinda like this.

It was a fighting game with vehicles. Its main objective was not racing but killing all of dem dumb fucks, basically FFA. It is very possible that there was no laps/time system at all.

Maps varied, I remember one of them distinctly - Orchard of some kind, and I remember the possibility to set the trees there on fire.

I also remember one character to some extent, he was for a lack of a better term pimp. Rollin in limo and all, and one of his main attacks was a wave of bass. Literally. It pushed the enemies away from you.

This is all I could remember from this game, and it was around 10 to 15 years ago. Help me to find my lost love.

Pic unrelated.

>inb4 tl;dr ur a fkn faggit go suck niggers dick.

In the meanwhile, I'll post some random pics.

Twisted metal, now gtfo

go to /r/tipofmyjoystick, yeah i know, redditshit, but they usually guess games pretty fast there

I'll bump this just because the op can't and he has spent a lot of time making the thread.

I don't know the answer, but someone will eventually.

Maybe carmageddon?

you forgot

Spyro
Starfighter
Jet Moto
Futurecop LAPD
Revolt

Destruction derby

Look at the second post fagot nigger dick sucker

Thanks. I was just checking out the Twisted Metal to see if that was the one.
I'm not 100% sure, I'd have to see more of it to know for sure, but it's possible.

Oh, thanks a lot for reminding me of Spyro :D

The game you are looking for is most likely a twisted metal game or vigilante 8

Good God, you just fucking made my day. It WAS fucking Vigilante. I looked up the gameplays, and recognized the orchard/farm level.
Fuck, now I really need to get my hands on it.

Also, any more recommendations?

Game like twisted metal? Something like vigilante or some shit like that.

Also
>buying a pax
>buying any console you can emulate with your pc

Yess op must mean Vigilante V8! I played this game so much, great memories! Also for the list; Tekken

Becasue the feeling is not the same. And I prefer the real deal. Even if it's a console.

Final Fantasy 7, 8, and 9.

How could I forget...
Still, I preferred Soul Edge above any Tekken, but well... just a personal preference.

future cop lapd, so awesome dat nostalgia

tony hawks pro skater if you into that

vigilante 8?

Sorry, not a fan of FF. Good try though.

Wing Commander 3 and 4, Clock Tower, Bushido Blade, Brave Fencer Musashi, Parasite Eve, Castlevania Symphony of the Night, etc.

Already solved, and yes, it was Vigilante.
Ty for trying.

Twisted metal?

Castlevania - yep, iI needed that for my list.
Wing Commander - Looking good, I may check it out, thanks.

Legend of Dragoon

pokemon

Crash bandicoot
Metal gear solid
Castlevania sotn
WipEout
Parrappa the rapper

Looking good.

And to all - thanks for giving me some answers and advice. Sadly, I'll have to be going now seeing as I need to get up terribly early tomorrow.

Also, I do have MGS, seems like I forget to write it down.
Crash - I seriously consider buying it from somewhere.

Alas, it's time for me to gtfo for real now. Ty again.