He dindu nuffin

He dindu nuffin

The way everyone treats the OJ thing with such reverence has always been weird to me.

Did you grow up before or after the murders?

I've only known him as a murderer but apparently he was a big deal before that. Like if Peyton Manning killed his wife tonight.

Playing egg ball professionally is a hell of a drug

I'm only 20 but I guess it makes more sense that way. But it's not like there was room for ambiguity though. I can understand people plugging their ears and writing off evidence if there was some uncertainty but it's still crazy

>he literally wrote a book about how he """""would""""" have killed her """"""if it were true"""""
Ultimate madman. Can't even be mad at this nigger

Apparently the story behind the books publishing was that he lost a wrongful death suit and had to embellish the "I DID IT" part on the cover so while it was a big dick move it was exacerbated slightly. Still pretty silly

>Peyton Manning
who

>mfw they portrayed Ron and Nicole as saints and not depraved drug and sex addicts taking advantage of OJ's generosity

No sympathy

Burn the coal, pay the toll

Juice didn't do it.

The glove didn't fucking fit.

Oh

this. why is it so hard for people to understand?

how can people not understand this, i mean it's 2016

Hi Johnnie Cochran.

Best part is watching his inner nignog come out in full bloom after white Society rejects him.

The photos of the murders are gruesome as fuck, blood covering the whole walkway

That's what happens when you try to cuck a distinguished and incredibly talented athlete/actor who didn't do it

He was gay...

The glove didn't fit because Johnny Cochran gave him a pill that caused him to retain water, then had him drinking as much as possible.

This is a REALLY good documentary.

It is in no way "he dindu nuffin." It is extremely objective.

It does a really good job of showing you the context of the whole fiasco, like how much everyone in the country loved him.

White dindu

Exactly

He was right to kill them
Any man who isn't a cuck would agree