S/fur

s/fur

sorry to abuse the thread, but I always seem to msis the h/fur threads, does anyone have a folder to share? thanks in advance

I usually go for the more feminine types. But, for some reason, the zebra with the lesbian haircut and boyish face is the hottest one by far.

You can tell they designed Diamond to be a lesbian, then more or less tacked on the fact that she incidentally likes dick as well.

here, you can have one picture
since you asked nicely

Seeing how she's supposed to be in a relationship with Puzzle she fills the lesbian expectations pretty well.

And if I ask nicely, would you kill yourself?
Would be a great help. Thanks in advance.

H/fur thread is up btw

Yeah, but it's an open relationship where both girls get dick on the side.

And I'm quite happy about that.

Want. Want now. All I want for Christmas.

No complaints here. I'm just saying it's pretty obvious that she's meant to be the stereotypical lesbian.

Sadly I have no clue where you might get that, maybe you could buy a normal bottle and just relable it yourself. It's too late to make your own at any rate now, if you need to be done by christmas.
To be honest it doesn't look too great either. Could use some more time to get rid of the yeast most likely.

Really should mark these threads.

I knew I forgot something...

Yeah, I got it.

She'd be perfect if her boobs were smaller.

Pics like this remind me how terrible anthromorphic animals would be in real life.

nah you just gotta give 'em tongue baths

I'd rather Elaine was a little thinner about the middle. I'm a-okay with the huge boobs.

I'd still gladly help her dry off though.

Cat hair is annoying enough normally. I can only imagine what a human size cat would bring.

We'd need a good vacuum cleaner for sure, then again....
pic related

Not to forget making the shower fit for this much hair might be quite a pain.

... and there's the reason rl-furries are whackjobs
think of the furballs she'd be coughing up. no euphemisms there.

I was thinking more the fucking aspect. Imagine trying to lick on furry tits? Makes me shiver in disgust just thinking off all the hair stuck in my mouth.

Might take some adjusting there, yes.

I, for one, think it would be well worth it to have an irl furry lover.

Maybe she bathes once a week and powders herself off the rest of the time. If you can put up with a pet's scent, you could deal with a real life furry's scent too

Why doesn't Kadath ever draw Patrick and Puzzle fucking any more?

That is why it'd be a lot easier to have an irl scaly lover.

He wanted to move away from the whole incest thing.

A shame because it was the best thing he had going for him. Now he's every bit as generic and boring as the rest.

It's especially a shame that he now draws all giraffes with short necks. I really liked the old style better.

I had a good giggle.

What a fucking retard.
That image actually gets me angry.

....ok.

Love these comics

I'm going to bed, good night.

good night dude.

I hope you don't wake up.

wake me up inside

Can't wake up.

Am i gay for looking?

Incest is an action that you can't undo. If he wanted to move away from incest, he'd be better off to move one or both of those characters toward the background and introduce a new character to fill their spot.

I like the interracial allegory he has going with that jackal chick, but nobody's ever gonna forget that you fucked your sister.

You can't make "white vegetarian loves black carnivore" overshadow "brother fucks sister."

If it's not about Patrick. If it's about making Puzzle sweet and innocent, that ship has already sailed. If anything, it kind of adds to her charm that she is so sweet and innocent despite the incestuous affair.

Wait what in the actual fuck
Didn't even notice until ye made that comment lel

Now that a read it, i like it.

It made me laugh, but then I remembered that I'd hit a deer last year on Veteran's Day. He was a father too.

:(

Hey guys quick question how do I stimulate a girls cliturus?

With your tungue

I wanted to make mead for christmas, but i pushed it and pushed it... Now it's too late

This would be the perfect gift for my friend. He's a huge skyrim nerd. He would seriously die for this

poke it with a freshly sharpened pencil

I'll try this.
Wouldn't that hurt?

Slit your throat and gush the blood all over that poon.

your meant to say "but then i took an arrow to the knee"

I don't think you are taking this seriously.

Do I sound like I'm joking?

I'm not here to make jokes I have a girl in the next room and I need answers quickly!

I'm telling you the answer. Go do it.

Fucking love me the lusty argonian

I'm not going to do that i will die!
I'm not stoopid!

Bags of sand

>implying guys that browse Sup Forums knows anything on how a vagina works.

Yeah sorry. Typo

I was hoping that s/fur would know, it is a girl dog's cliturus.

>im not stoopid

i heard you have to tip it by slotting in coins before you can put your penis in

Reminds me of my wife.